CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

I normally don't need to ask but....

PICK 2:
BenJarvus Green-Ellis [vs. Cle]
Trent Richardson [@ Cin]
Alfred Morris [vs. StL]

I'm thinking BGE & T-Rich due to the possible carousel in Washington.

BJGE and Morris if you're willing to gamble, Richardson instead of Morris if you aren't. I don't think Richardson will have that good of a game, but he's the safer play.

#362 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

Trying to decide on running back in league. Pick 2 (PPR)

Maurice Jones-Drew (Hou)
CJ Spiller (KC)
Alfred Morris (STL)
Trent Richardson (@CIN)

Order listed is the way I'm leaning presently. Hard to bench Spiller after last week's performance, and while Morris did well himself, ol' Shanny scares me.

card.png

#363 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

Thanks to James Jones and his negative yard -.10 points im in a deliema. Start two Cruz, Demarious Thomas, Colston and Lance Moore from New Orleansand Torrey.

Also I have MJD and LeSean McCoy starting. Doug Martin and Darren Sproles on the bench,right decision, right?

Help! 2wr and 2rb from above.

#364 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Nothing like dealing with the running back carousel in Washington....

#365 _Ph03n1x_

_Ph03n1x_

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Like I said, he hasn't taken any contact, yet. He only just practiced with pads today, and they held him out of any kind of contact drills. He is clearly going to be a game time decision again, so if you're gonna hold out for him, at least have a secondary option, considering the SD game is at 4.

you were on the money. it looks like he won't be playing at or if he does, he will only get a few touches. he is going to be keeping my bench warm again this week. hopefully he gets better by next week.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#366 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

Trying to decide on running back in league. Pick 2 (PPR)

Maurice Jones-Drew (Hou)
CJ Spiller (KC)
Alfred Morris (STL)
Trent Richardson (@CIN)

Order listed is the way I'm leaning presently. Hard to bench Spiller after last week's performance, and while Morris did well himself, ol' Shanny scares me.

I think the way you have it is how I'd probably go. You know MJD is going to be the focal point of the Jax offense and Spiller is hard to ignore after he blew up even in a blowout.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#367 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

Need to decide who to start tomorrow.

I am thinking I will go with Romo over Vick at QB coming off that horrible performance against the Browns and considering both his WRs are questionable. I have a flex so I can start 5 ( 2 WR, 2RB + FLEX):

Arian Foster, D.Sproles, BGE, B.Tate, J.Dwyer, Welker, Fitzgerald, Demaryius Thomas, B.LaFell, S.Holmes. At TE I will probably start Witten over Cook (hoping he is close to 100% and gets his normal playing time). I don't really like it but I will have to start the Detroit defense as they're my only option. Really thought they'd have a hay day against St. Louis last week.

Currently I've got Foster & BGE at RB, Welker & Fitz at WR, and Thomas at flex.

As a Bears fan the only positive for me to Thursday night's game was in FF. My opponent only scored 27 pts total from three of his studs (Rodgers, Forte, & Nelson).

#368 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

So Maclin, Blackmon, Lafell, Little, or Ogletree at WR2?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#369 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Steve Smith is Questionable with a knee injury, not really something you wanna see with a WR. I'd think about starting Lafell.

#370 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

you were on the money. it looks like he won't be playing at or if he does, he will only get a few touches. he is going to be keeping my bench warm again this week. hopefully he gets better by next week.

Yeah, I ended up starting Bush on Thursday, which obviously didn't pay off real well, but my options were limited. If I rolled the dice on Mathews, and he wasn't active, I would've basically been shit out of luck. He's really been vocal about his desire to get back on the field, but the Chargers are clearly taking a wait-and-see approach, considering he's been injury-prone in his short career. I am still thinking you can expect massive things out of him when he finally plays. Just look at the numbers he put up last year, while missing time and losing out on tons of touches to Tolbert.

Now, Nate Washington looks like a GTD. I'm stuck with either waiting to see if plays, and if he doesn't sticking in Britt, who might not player either and will see limited snaps, anyway. Or, I can start McCluster in the early game. He had a lot of targets in Week 1, and Buffalo's secondary was shredded by the Jets.

#371 winterice

winterice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Is it safe to say that Rashad Jennings value is now zero? I'm thinking it is time to drop him and pick up Jared Cook. I'm weak in the TE position with only B. Celek.

#372 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I'd probably go LaFell out of that bunch if Maclin is still gimpy.

#373 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Need to decide who to start tomorrow.

I am thinking I will go with Romo over Vick at QB coming off that horrible performance against the Browns and considering both his WRs are questionable. I have a flex so I can start 5 ( 2 WR, 2RB + FLEX):

Arian Foster, D.Sproles, BGE, B.Tate, J.Dwyer, Welker, Fitzgerald, Demaryius Thomas, B.LaFell, S.Holmes. At TE I will probably start Witten over Cook (hoping he is close to 100% and gets his normal playing time). I don't really like it but I will have to start the Detroit defense as they're my only option. Really thought they'd have a hay day against St. Louis last week.

Currently I've got Foster & BGE at RB, Welker & Fitz at WR, and Thomas at flex.

As a Bears fan the only positive for me to Thursday night's game was in FF. My opponent only scored 27 pts total from three of his studs (Rodgers, Forte, & Nelson).

Looks fine. Maybe Sproles over Thomas in flex, but both could work out.

Maclin if you want to follow the 'start your studs' gameplan, otherwise I'd gamble on Lafell.

Is it safe to say that Rashad Jennings value is now zero? I'm thinking it is time to drop him and pick up Jared Cook. I'm weak in the TE position with only B. Celek.

He still has value, but I'd definitely drop him for Cook, seeing that your only TE is Celek. The only reason I'd hold on to him is if your RBs are so bad that you might consider starting him in the next couple of weeks.

#374 caedeskhan

caedeskhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

Spiller or D. Murray this week?

#375 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Spiller or D. Murray this week?

Based purely on defense, I'd take Spiller just because I think KC's run D is a little shakier than Seattle's. But Murray ran all over them last year, wouldn't be surprised to see him go off too. It's sort of a toss up, but I might go with Murray just purely on the matchups since Seattle has to respect all the Cowboy's weapons.

Which of these two would you go with? Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson?

#376 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

Reggie Bush Vs OAK or the Law Firm vs CLE

Decision is killing me.
Posted Image

#377 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

Based purely on defense, I'd take Spiller just because I think KC's run D is a little shakier than Seattle's. But Murray ran all over them last year, wouldn't be surprised to see him go off too. It's sort of a toss up, but I might go with Murray just purely on the matchups since Seattle has to respect all the Cowboy's weapons.

Which of these two would you go with? Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson?

I have Gore starting...which I hate cause I'm a Lions fan. I would go with Steven Jackson over Lynch.
Posted Image

#378 winterice

winterice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

He still has value, but I'd definitely drop him for Cook, seeing that your only TE is Celek. The only reason I'd hold on to him is if your RBs are so bad that you might consider starting him in the next couple of weeks.

I don't think I'll ever start him. My main two RBs are M. Lynch and D. Martin. My other RBs are P. Hillis, R. Turbin and B. Wells. I wanted to start 3 RBs and 2 WRs before the season started but I'm starting to see my 3rd RB won't cut it. Already switched to 3 WRs this week (side note: Thur. game just killed me) as I think Brandon Lloyd/Alshon Jeffery will give me more potential. Should I consider dropping one of my other RB for Cook?

#379 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

Start 1...

Kenny Britt
Greg Olsen
Fred Davis

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#380 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

Start 1...

Kenny Britt
Greg Olsen
Fred Davis

Greg Olsen, he got most looks last week

#381 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:55 AM

Start 1...

Kenny Britt
Greg Olsen
Fred Davis

I might actually take Britt. He's a knucklehead, but I think the Colts are gonna air it out and he's gonna be on the receiving end of a lot of throws.

#382 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

Reggie Bush Vs OAK or the Law Firm vs CLE

Decision is killing me.

I think I would go with Law Firm here.

#383 spike4536

spike4536

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:17 AM

I've been pondering this quite a bit over the week so I figured I'd drop by here and see what others have to say.

Should I start Michael Vick or Alex Smith?

#384 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:17 AM

I might actually take Britt. He's a knucklehead, but I think the Colts are gonna air it out and he's gonna be on the receiving end of a lot of throws.

Luck's gonna have to throw it really far from Indianapolis to reach Britt in San Diego, where the Titans are playing.

#385 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:27 AM

I don't think I'll ever start him. My main two RBs are M. Lynch and D. Martin. My other RBs are P. Hillis, R. Turbin and B. Wells. I wanted to start 3 RBs and 2 WRs before the season started but I'm starting to see my 3rd RB won't cut it. Already switched to 3 WRs this week (side note: Thur. game just killed me) as I think Brandon Lloyd/Alshon Jeffery will give me more potential. Should I consider dropping one of my other RB for Cook?

Jennings is the best drop. Turbin serves as a handcuff, Hillis could be useful, and Wells is the starter, at least for now. Jennings has trade value to the MJD owner but no value otherwise unless MJD gets hurt. Cook could be a top 10 TE who will get scooped up as soon as he has a big game, if not sooner.

Actually, scratch that on trade value. He's hurt right now, so it's safe to drop Jennings.

Edited by G33, 16 September 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#386 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

I've been pondering this quite a bit over the week so I figured I'd drop by here and see what others have to say.

Should I start Michael Vick or Alex Smith?

Yikes, tough one.... I think if you want to play it safe go with Alex Smith but Vick has the higher risk/reward.

#387 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Jennings is the best drop. Turbin serves as a handcuff, Hillis could be useful, and Wells is the starter, at least for now. Jennings has trade value to the MJD owner but no value otherwise unless MJD gets hurt. Cook could be a top 10 TE who will get scooped up as soon as he has a big game, if not sooner.

I have Witten but I scooped up Cook as my backup. I'm actually tempted to start Cook but I've got to give Witten a few games. If he starts losing his targets to other players in that offense I will fall back to Cook.

#388 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

Luck's gonna have to throw it really far from Indianapolis to reach Britt in San Diego, where the Titans are playing.

Got Luck and Locker mixed up in my head...then the teams. I'm sleepy. Shut up. :dunce:

#389 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

Pretty sure I'm already set in stone on this, just looking for a second opinion.

Stafford (@SF)
Griffin (@STL)

Griffin easily has the better matchup, but how Rodgers performed against San Fran in week 1 has me thinking twice for Stafford.

card.png

#390 ananag112

ananag112

CAGS FOR COCO!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:01 AM

Who should I start?

DeSean Jackson (@BAL)
or Eric Decker (@ATL)

Jackson is injured, but expected to play according to recent reports.
Posted Image