2012 Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" Thread

• Please log in to reply
1766 replies to this topic

#421 Chitown021

Chitown021

Blackhawks headed to the finals!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

My team totally crapped out on me. I needed 26 pts out of Demaryous Thomas last night to win. He got me half of that. I really needed those TDs that Tate stole from Foster.:cry:
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#422 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, Tate hurt me, too, but that's how the FF gods work. Last week, I benefited from Bush stealing TDs from Forte.

#423 _Ph03n1x_

_Ph03n1x_

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

A wild trade proposal has appeared in my league and need advice on it. I would be giving away Larry Fitz for Malcom Floyd or Brandon Lloyd. Should I pull the trigger on this and on which one?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#424 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Neither. Fitz will sputter but usually ends up with big numbers in the end. If you aren't patient enough for that, counter him. Fitz still has top 10 WR value on his name alone, so don't take anything less.

#425 _Ph03n1x_

_Ph03n1x_

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

Neither. Fitz will sputter but usually ends up with big numbers in the end. If you aren't patient enough for that, counter him. Fitz still has top 10 WR value on his name alone, so don't take anything less.

alrighty. i hope kolb starts passing to him asap.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#426 Chitown021

Chitown021

Blackhawks headed to the finals!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

alrighty. i hope kolb starts passing to him asap.

Same here. Fitzgerald scoring zero killed me this week.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#427 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

Got 4 waiver claims for tomorrow...

Mikel LeShoure dropping Titus Young
Dennis Pitta dropping Greg Olsen
Daryl Richardson dropping Dexter McCluster
Andre Brown dropping Jonathan Stewart

Really hope to get LeShoure. My priority is 7th so who knows.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#428 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

I HATE losing to the high score $ winner when you'd beaten everyone else in the league by 10+ points lol.......... 9-1 on the season in my 5 leagues. :)

ANYONE here do daily fantasy leagues??

I kept hearing the ads on Sirius radio on the fantasy sports channel and finally got around to checking the site out. Deposited $25 and turned it into $49 the next day NFL week 2... It's basically salary cap fantasy football with salaries changing each week based on performance...

Shit is crazy addictive and you can play for free, $1, 2, 5, 10 etc up to like $535 a game/tourney/whatever you get in. Made my money in tourneys, looking at better odds in head to heads this week. Also have daily MLB and NBA as well plus it's legal and PAYPAL friendly here in the US.

Yea i'm posting my referral link below in hopes you sign up AND win lots of money under my name but even if you play for free it's still damn fun.

FanDuel.com

#429 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

Was able to sign Dennis Pitta to replace Hernandez in one league, Amendola was available too but I couldnt find anybody to drop for him.

#430 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Start 1....

Cedric Benson
Daryl Richardson

This is a PPR and Point Per Rush Attempt league.

#431 winterice

winterice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

So Bradshaw is out for the Thursday game. Should I roll with Andre Brown? He looked good Sunday.

#432 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

I replaced David Wilson with Andre Brown this week. Going to play Brown in my RB slot because I'm pretty sure Forte will be out even though they downgraded his injury.

#433 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

So Bradshaw is out for the Thursday game. Should I roll with Andre Brown? He looked good Sunday.

Yes

#434 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Dexter McCluster
Jamal Charles
DeAngelo Williams

This is a PPRreception league.

#435 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I TRAIN UFC BRO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

Hakeem Nicks is out tomorrow guys.

Black Ops SUCKS!!!

#436 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

So been getting offers for Ben Tate. The guy has Brandon Marshall who I want thinking of offering B.Tate, Amendola and Torrey Smith. Is that too much?

fs_overall.png

#437 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Benson over Richardson, Jackson prolly going to start...

Charles or Williams is the answer. The question though is unclear... Pick your disappointment. I say Williams this week and pray his QB, FB, RB1A doesn't steal his TD. But I wouldn't be mad if you went Charles instead and ride the horse you picked so high who also is in a 3 headed backfield who will abandon the run early against the Saints. Plus the knee question which should be ok they saying but you need to decide tmrw instead of sunday.

#438 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Wow didn't see Nicks is out, runs to change daily fantasy leagues HELLO MR Cruz.

Offer him Tate and AMENdola, i'd hang on to Smith.

#439 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

RGIII or Stafford?

Point per completion and rushing attempt. 1 point per 10 years passing and rushing.

#440 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

RGIII or Stafford?

Point per completion and rushing attempt. 1 point per 10 years passing and rushing.

I feel that Stafford would be the safer choice. RGIII is riskier, but with his legs he could outdo Stafford.

#441 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Man, rough week for me. I have Forte and Nicks out. JStewart is questionable. One open spot.
Non PPR. Pick one.

Chris Johnson
Torrey Smith
Laurent Robinson

Best I could pick up at this point would be K Ogletree or Ben Tate. Any opinions?

Posted Image

#442 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Stafford has a huge week vs Titans. RG3 is scary combo though... I'd start Stafford this week and would've been try to actively trade RG3 by now or if you want try to market Stafford after he blows up this week. I own Stafford in my big $ league, I know how you are feeling... I started Ryan over him last week..

That said I am starting RG3 over Ryan and Romo in my keeper league. Been getting alot of offers but nothing worthy of his value in a keeper league...

^
STASH TATE ON BENCH, cut whoever..

Safe pick is Torey in a higher scoring game, CJ1/2K gonna do his normal pout as they fall behind although i'm a buyer on him still for what his curent value is.

#443 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Sent a trade to a friend who needs big help everywhere.

Sending him: Mark Ingram, Jeremy Maclin, Kevin Smith
Getting Megatron

Current starting roster is Romo, Foster, McFadden, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Malcom Flyod, Witten. Good trade or am I offering to much?

#444 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Sent a trade to a friend who needs big help everywhere.

Sending him: Mark Ingram, Jeremy Maclin, Kevin Smith
Getting Megatron

Current starting roster is Romo, Foster, McFadden, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Malcom Flyod, Witten. Good trade or am I offering to much?

Did the other 2 guys in your league protest that trade?:lol:

Megatron wins and you win your 4 man league.

#445 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Ugh. I have to start

RB
W/R

because Forte and Bradshaw are out. I have to choose from Stevan Ridley, Andre Brown (by tomorrow), J. Stewart (questionable), Danny Amendola and Dwayne Bowe.

I'm leaning towards Ridley and Brown because they are running backs and are going to get some points... Dwayne Bowe basically got all of his points in the last 5 minutes last week (garbage time against the Bills) and Stewart is going to split carries with Williams if he even plays. Sam Bradford seems to target Amendola so maybe there is some value there? Ugh. Effing injuries. WHAT DO I DO???

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#446 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Did the other 2 guys in your league protest that trade?:lol:

Megatron wins and you win your 4 man league.

It's still up in the air if he wants to do this trade. There's really no other players im even remotely interested in on his team, except maybe draft picks.

Also, it's a 12 man league. Yes. I drafted well :D

#447 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Ryan Mathews looking like he might finally be good to go Sunday. Prepare to remove the mothballs.

#448 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Javery : Ridley at RB and bowe at flex no question in my mind at all...

Got a trade accepted in my NFL.com signed jersey league. I offered big Ben and mendy on a whim for stafford who the guy had benched behind flacco and he accepted lol. I'll sit Eli tmrw and hope the trade goes through. It should since it's NFL ran and he needs RB help.

It's still up in the air if he wants to do this trade. There's really no other players im even remotely interested in on his team, except maybe draft picks.

Also, it's a 12 man league. Yes. I drafted well :D

Ohhhh, draft picks.... keeper league... That explains lineup lol.

#449 _Ph03n1x_

_Ph03n1x_

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

Dexter McCluster
Jamal Charles
DeAngelo Williams

This is a PPRreception league.

Jamaal Charles
Posted ImagePosted Image

#450 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

Alright, need opinions on who to start, one RB and one W/R (if Greg Jennings sits out):

-Ben Tate
-Alfred Morris
-Anquan Boldin
-Darrius Heyward-Bey