2012 Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" Thread

• Please log in to reply
1766 replies to this topic

#781 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

I have been plagued with inconsistent RBs my entire FF career! I'm used to it by now but this year I just have an abundance of them. Who do you guys think the best options are outta

Charles vs Bal
Turner vs Was
Morris vs Atl
Benson vs Ind

I have them ranked like that but I'm worried all around.

Also, which TE do you go with? Pitta vs KC or Chandler vs SF

I'm thinking Turner & Benson at RB and Pitta for sure at TE. SF has a killer D, KC not so much...
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#782 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Can someone give me some WR help....

Currently have Brian Hartline vs Cin starting... but could also use

Andrew Hawkins vs Mia or
Antonio Brown vs Phi

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#783 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

I go with Brown. Better QB and the Eagles seem to be better against the run than pass.
Posted Image

#784 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Should I roll the dice and play Mendenhall over either Michael Bush or Turner?

And Newton vs Seattle or Alex Smith vs Buffalo

#785 HardcoreGamer360

HardcoreGamer360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

^ No, keep Bush or Turner instead. Also go with alex smith!

OK ive got one, for my flex should i go (NEED TO START TWO!): Andrew Hawkins, Jerome Simpson, Donald Brown or Nate Washington..

#786 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

OK ive got one, for my flex should i go (NEED TO START TWO!): Andrew Hawkins, Jerome Simpson, Donald Brown or Nate Washington..

Hawkins and Washington, I like Washington to get some good looks today.

For my flex,

Anquan Boldin or Ahmad Bradshaw?

#787 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I'd have to go with Simpson and Washington. Hawkins is ridiculously talented, but they just don't seem to throw to him. And Brown I just don't think will do much this week.

For my flex, Sproles or Mathews?

#788 bobble_bubble

bobble_bubble

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Sproles. Lance Moore is out, should bump Sproles' receptions.

#789 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hawkins and Washington, I like Washington to get some good looks today.

For my flex,

Anquan Boldin or Ahmad Bradshaw?

Bradshaw, easily.

#790 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

jordy nelson, eric decker or antonio brown?

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#791 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Gates vs NO, who has given up the second least points to TEs this year, or Rudolph vs Tennessee, who has given up the most points to TEs this year? I played Rudolph last week and he got me jack shit, so I'm a little hesitant to roll with him again.

And I can't decide on Demaryius Thomas vs NE or Domenik Hixon vs CLE for my flex.

#792 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Gates vs NO, who has given up the second least points to TEs this year, or Rudolph vs Tennessee, who has given up the most points to TEs this year? I played Rudolph last week and he got me jack shit, so I'm a little hesitant to roll with him again.

And I can't decide on Demaryius Thomas vs NE or Domenik Hixon vs CLE for my flex.

I would probably roll with Gates over Rudolph even though I like him a lot.

And Hixon, I think over Thomas.

#793 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Are you kidding me? Did Vick just shit the bed again? Coughs it up going in for a score on the one yard line?

#794 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I would go with Gates. He has to explode sometime this year. The Saints may have given up the least to TE's but overall their D is horrible.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#795 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Are you kidding me? Did Vick just shit the bed again? Coughs it up going in for a score on the one yard line?

And he just fumbled again. :lol:

#796 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

And he just fumbled again. :lol:

Holy cow! Thank goodness I claimed and started Dalton (not that he's done a lot so far but it beats 2 fumbles).

EDIT: From what I was watching earlier he'd be on his third fumble had he not gotten lucky and been ruled down by contact b/c Pittsburgh happened to touch him with their feet!

#797 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Well that's my season in a nutshell. Even though I benched Vick and he had two fumbles early he STILL ends up outscoring Dalton.

Pathetic!

#798 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Glad my Bears are winning, not glad I'm playing the guy that has their Defense...

#799 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Wow, Reggie Wayne is looking like one of the biggest steals in my league so far. I snagged him in the tenth round and he has been producing every week. Today, he exploded for 40 pts!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#800 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Wow, I might actually get a win this week! I'm tied right now so as long as Sproles & A.Foster outscore Novak. If Novak somehow outdoes those two and I lose I'll quit FF forever!

#801 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

wow. this is so shitty. i had to face the guy who had reggie wayne all while having garcon and bowe. amendola was his other guy but he went out with injury... but jesus christ he almost had as much as my qb (alex smith) .. 1-4 record now :/

#802 winterice

winterice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Well that's my season in a nutshell. Even though I benched Vick and he had two fumbles early he STILL ends up outscoring Dalton.

Pathetic!

Switch out Dalton and insert Joe Flacco and that would be me. Jordy Nelson and Brandon Lloyd is just killing me. A combine 6 damn points. My one bright spot is that Mendenhall looked good. Glad I pick him off wavier two weeks ago.

I didn't get to watch much of the games today so did any player jump out (a la Hartline)? I seriously need to get a good player off wavier if for nothing else but added trade value.

#803 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

Ugh. Most likely going to have the 2nd most points this week and lose (for my first loss). MJD sucked, but he had Peyton Manning, Bradshaw, and Chicago combine for 99 points.

I still have a slight chance having Drew Brees, but being down 35 points, I need him to do a tad better than Peyton (who had 34).

card.png

#804 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

Switch out Dalton and insert Joe Flacco and that would be me. Jordy Nelson and Brandon Lloyd is just killing me. A combine 6 damn points. My one bright spot is that Mendenhall looked good. Glad I pick him off wavier two weeks ago.

I didn't get to watch much of the games today so did any player jump out (a la Hartline)? I seriously need to get a good player off wavier if for nothing else but added trade value.

I flipped back and forth between games but did not see stand outs that I would recommend as a waiver wire grab.

Yeah, QB and WR has been killing me so far although Welker is finally coming around. My current QB's are Vick, Romo, & Dalton. I can't trust ANY of them week to week. This week D.Thomas for Denver and believe it or not, ny bye week fill in at TE Jared Cook. Thank goodness he found his way into the endzone!

#805 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

I'm happy, I kept Charles in and switched out Morris for Turner. Pitta has tried to lose the match for me 2 weeks in a row, ever since I picked him off the WW lol
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#806 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Really happy I had to start RGIII since Stafford's on a bye and started Cedric Benson over Ahmad Bradshaw. Solid day.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#807 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Glad I changed my lineup and put Wayne as my starting receiver on both of my teams...gave my teams a great bump in points

#808 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

:censored: Maybe, I should stop doubting Jared Cook. He has been doing much better than Gates and just rots on my bench, while I curse Gate's name!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#809 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Well, hopefully for me and my fellow Mathews, this performance will finally make Norv Turner get off of his Jackie Battle kick.

#810 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

That's insane. The league I have Brees? Currently has 42 points and I'm in the lead 187-180. Third highest team? 147.

And last week I won with the third lowest score. Lady luck is on my side in my work league, no doubt. Here's hoping I don't pull a Detroit Lions and go undefeated in the season, and lose the first round of the playoffs.

card.png