• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Damn MJD went out....

#1022 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

Fuck! forgot to bench Roddy White this week on his bye....hopefully Dalton steps it up tonight to give me the edge. Glad I ended up sticking with Bradshaw after his TD today!

#1023 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

started Freeman (matty ice on bye), Peterson, and Cruz so I kicked butt today...
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#1024 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

Jesus, I had one of the oddest fantasy weeks. 4 points from Ponder (Ryan on the bye) and a big, fat goose egg from not one, not two, but THREE players: Blount ('cause of the bye), Brandon Lloyd, and Blackmon. I still have a chance of winning, though, because Foster, Cobb, and the Viking defense got me 63 points, and my opponent's team has laid a pretty big dud so far.

#1025 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:36 AM

Ugh. Started Richardson, MJD, and Bryant and they combine for 6 points. Thankfully, I own Drew Brees and my opponent started three players on a bye week. I had the second lowest week, but I got the win, that's all that counts.

Also scooped up Rashad Jennings in two of my leagues just in case MJD misses significant time.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#1026 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Any chance Gould might score 50 tonight? Lol :). My team totally crapped the bed. My opponent had a bad week overall but Brees and CJ carried him. Foster was the only guy that showed up for my sorry ass team. I thought I had made the right choice at QB when Romo only posted 16 but then Dalton outdoes him with a hard 8! Dump!
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#1027 _Ph03n1x_

_Ph03n1x_

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

Thankfully I started Antonio Brown and Denarius Moore this week. Helped me pull out a win
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1028 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

My opponent is done and I have Forte going tonight but I'm only up by 40 points. Think I'll pull it off??? Hahaha.

CJ2K finally went off and I finally made a good call before the game started by putting in Freeman for Fitzpatrick. I'm around 165 points with an outside shot at 200 which would be sick (my league is no bonuses and non-PPR so it's straight up yards and TDs).

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#1029 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

My opponent is done and I have Forte going tonight but I'm only up by 40 points. Think I'll pull it off??? Hahaha.

CJ2K finally went off and I finally made a good call before the game started by putting in Freeman for Fitzpatrick. I'm around 165 points with an outside shot at 200 which would be sick (my league is no bonuses and non-PPR so it's straight up yards and TDs).

Nice man, that is sick! My league has bonuses and I think the high score this season has been 170.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#1030 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Of course both of my opponents had Vincent Jackson this week! Ugh. Got killed in one league and would need about 130-150 yards, 9 ish catches and probably a 40+ yard TD catch from Megatron tonight to win my priority league.

#1031 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

I am 1.13 points behind my opponent. I have Matt Forte. They have Megatron. Will Forte put up more fantasy points than Calvin Johnson tonight?

#1032 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Nice man, that is sick! My league has bonuses and I think the high score this season has been 170.

I should add that we do start 2 QBs which adds about 20 points to the weekly averages. Either way it has been a sick week.

#1033 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

I am 1.13 points behind my opponent. I have Matt Forte. They have Megatron. Will Forte put up more fantasy points than Calvin Johnson tonight?

Yes and I don't think it will even be close. The Bears D is nasty so Megatron will be blanketed all night. Forte will get a ton of touches so he will get his yards and hopefully a TD or two.

#1034 TheCapedCrusader

TheCapedCrusader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Possibly. Forte has had his best games when he plays Detroit, especially at home. But just hope he breaks a long one(for a td) cause if its 1st and goal then it will more then likely go to Bush.

32.gif

CLICK THE BATMAN LOGO FOR MY TRADELIST

#1035 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Now I have 3 TE due to inj and a trade. Owen Daniels with the Texans, Dustin Keller with the Jets and Bennett with the Giants. All three had double digits this past weekend and I got Owen as my starter since the other two have been inj. Should I look to try to trade one away in a bundle deal or just keep them for now. If I do trade, which should go?

I have Ravens D and with all the injuries, should I keep or pick someone off waiver wire or try to get someone in trade? Our rop FA D's are:
Pittsburgh
Denver
Washington
Chargers
Cincy

Thx for any help.
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need

#1036 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Now I have 3 TE due to inj and a trade. Owen Daniels with the Texans, Dustin Keller with the Jets and Bennett with the Giants. All three had double digits this past weekend and I got Owen as my starter since the other two have been inj. Should I look to try to trade one away in a bundle deal or just keep them for now. If I do trade, which should go?

I have Ravens D and with all the injuries, should I keep or pick someone off waiver wire or try to get someone in trade? Our rop FA D's are:
Pittsburgh
Denver
Washington
Chargers
Cincy

Thx for any help.

Keep bennet for te..

Pick up Pittsburgh, you lucky dog, Baltimore is getting decimated with injuries

#1037 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

Up by f'ing 23 points going into tonight's game. I have Calvin Johnson and my friend has Chicago D and Matt Forte playing. How is it that we are this far into this season and Calvin hasn't caught a td pass from his starting QB but then I remember what a bum Stafford (UGA) is and it just pisses me off...lol. Rant over.
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need

#1038 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

Scott Linehan just may be the worst offensive coordinator in the NFL. The Lions were the most pass happy offense last year and now they keep trying to establish the run with their shitty backs and keep failing. Just throw the ball.

#1039 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

Scott Linehan just may be the worst offensive coordinator in the NFL. The Lions were the most pass happy offense last year and now they keep trying to establish the run with their shitty backs and keep failing. Just throw the ball.

48, 32, 42, 51, 45, 15 in the 1st half and they're down by 10. Many more passes are coming in the 2nd half.

Pass attempts by game by Stafford this season.
Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

#1040 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

They are killing me. I just need them to move the ball a bit and put up a TD or two, so the Bear defense doesn't do too much. So, of course, they have less than 100 yards, no scores, and a turnover. They look beyond awful. Don't even look like a real NFL offense.

#1041 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

Need a FG of over 39 yds...aint gonna get it and IM GONNA BE FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!

#1042 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

never even knew a thread like this was around.... brandon marshall needs to come up with 7 points, stat.

#1043 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

I know the Bear defense is good and all, but this is a pretty disgusting effort by the Lions. I'm still clinging to a lead, though, so as long as the Bears can hold onto the ball and/or not do anything special on defense or special teams, I'm good.

#1044 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

Hanson is off my team. waiting till 2 am when rosters unlock to cut his azz

#1045 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

Really glad Detroit scored late in the game. While my game was decided by Sunday night, the team that shared first place with me had Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Chicago's Defense. He was up by a point before Detroit scored, but thanks to losing the shutout, he lost by five.

Now for my team to get their heads out of their asses and start scoring points for next week.

JStryker416.png

#1046 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

So I just got an interesting trade offer. Chris Johnson for MJD. Not an offer I would do normally, but I am trying to figure out what's up with his injury. He'll miss this week, but anybody hear (or suspect) anything longer as of yet?

JStryker416.png

#1047 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

do it. quick, could very possibly miss whole season.

didnt look that great even when he played

#1048 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

Damn my hesitation. Didn't think he'd log on for the rest of the night and he's already rescinded it. Picked up Jennings at least, but let's hope it's not Lisfranc.

JStryker416.png

#1049 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

you had MJD right? If so, great job getting jennings. Sucks he took it off.

Could be Lisfranc

#1050 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

you had MJD right? If so, great job getting jennings. Sucks he took it off.

Could be Lisfranc

I have MJD, yes. I guess at this point it's wait and see since it's been hard trying to deal with anybody else this year.

Regardless, while the injury news is terrible, at least worst case scenario it doesn't hurt me too bad. Having Trent Richardson, Alfred Morris and CJ Spiller has been a godsend this year for the most part. And now with Jennings in the mix.

At least if MJD is out for the year, I suppose I could drop him for a backup QB since somebody just dropped Luck.

JStryker416.png