Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition (PC): $47.99 w/Promo Code

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition (PS3): $47.99 w/Promo Code

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition (Xbox 360): $47.99 w/Promo Code

$47.99 With Promo Code: EMCYTZT2029

[From bosamba: Edit: This pre-order deal actually lasts 48 hours and expires at
11:59PM PT on Sunday, 8/12/12]

/Howls

Edited by TheWolfThatBitYou, 13 August 2012 - 01:11 PM.

Any x-box live deals going on for a 12 month?

^

I'll give you a 24 month membership for a handjob. Send me a pm.

#2 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

Best reason to buy this game....Battlefield 4 beta key!

#3 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

trying to much too much like the COD series, MOH on PS3 and 360 flopped, wondering if this will follow?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#4 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the post. Meh on the game. I'll check it out when it hits the bargain bin.

I enjoyed the first one's campaign. The mutliplayer was kind of neat too but I hated the fact that there was no participation/loser XP. If you were facing a formidable team, you'd end up with nothing to show for it after a lengthy match. I gave up on trying for those achievements once I realized that.

Also, I liked the fact that I got to play as Middle Eastern terrorists. I would shout, "Allah! Allah Ackbah!, Die Infidels, I declare Jihad, etc." as I'd be charging the other team.

Edit: This pre-order deal actually lasts 48 hours and expires at
11:59PM PT on Sunday, 8/12/12.

Edited by Bosamba, 11 August 2012 - 12:08 PM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#5 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Thanks for the post. Meh on the game. I'll check it up when it hits the bargain bin.

Same here. The last Medal of Honor was nothing special to me. No real interest in the BF4 beta either.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

I can't wait for the game but Amazon's got my preorder locked with the awesome steelbook they're including.

uc.png

#7 mythus

mythus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

yah medal of honor recently haven't been that great, but for the bf4 beta... i might buy.

#8 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

Does newegg charge immediately or when it ships?

#9 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Does newegg charge immediately or when it ships?

When it ships

#10 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

The new series is named Warfighter? Was Genericshooter already taken. Thanks for the info on when Newegg charges.

#11 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

I liked the campaign for MoH, it was far better than Black Ops. In fact I thought Black Ops was the weakest of the HoH/BF/CoD games.
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#12 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

After seeing the Amazon steelbook reply above I checked and the price is now $52.81:360::ps3: $51.24:pc:. Had to jump in and lock the price down will decide later if I wanna keep the order or not.

The last one was fun online for a couple days and then you saw all the flaws, SP was a cakewalk you could walk up to people and pop them.

#13 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

Heard good things on this one. Thanks!

#14 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

I can't wait for the game but Amazon's got my preorder locked with the awesome steelbook they're including.

Hhmmmm. I did not know about this steelcase til you mentioned it. Amazon it is. $5 more, plus no tax, for a steelcase. Sounds good to me. Thanks!

#15 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

I thought MoH's campaign kicked the crap out of its contemporaries. MW2, 3, and Blops, and I liked MW2, 3, and Blops for what they were. Pacing, level design, balance, all better in MoH. Plus I loved that the story in MoH felt much more like authentic professional soldiers rather than the tryhard lingo-spewing of the MWs.

The biggest problem I had with MoH was they balanced the whole thing, even their hardest difficulty, toward that silly Tier One score attack mode, so the whole game was easy as hell to not die, because in Tier One, if you died, you lost all of the 20 minute level you were schlepping through. Tier One, however, was dumb for the same reasons Max Payne 3 is: You can't skip all the scripted nonsense and in level cutscenes. Nobody gave MW1's score attack mode a second glance so it seems odd that MoH copied that after the fact.

Of course, when you look at other modern shooters hardest difficulties, like the CoDs, you see nothing but bullcrap, so I don't know how ungrateful I should be regarding this.

That said, I'll pick this up on the cheap. I had no interest in MoH's MP and don't see myself going for Warfighter's MP. Plus, GR:Future Soldier's inevitable drop soon will fill the void.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#16 Pojo

Pojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

This is the prototypical Redbox game.

$2, man. I think I'll pick up a footlong sub and an Arizona tea while I'm at it.
Posted Image

#17 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Not even EA thinks this game will sell that much, they are expecting MOH: Warfighter to only sell 1.44 million units.

The online community will probably be half dead when Halo 4 comes out along with Black Ops 2.

#18 nddave

nddave

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

How is Newegg with there preorder shipping games.

Do they ship on release date? When do you get it?
CAG4LIFE

#19 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

I'm tempted, but this game is also featured with the best buy Victory can be preordered promo, right?

#20 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Picked up for the hell of it. Thanks!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#21 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

$2, man. I think I'll pick up a footlong sub and an Arizona tea while I'm at it.

THIS! No interest in this what-so-ever. And I surely won't buy it just to play a beta :roll:

EDIT: Thank OP for the heads up though!

#22 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

For me, that game would be Black Ops 2. Copy cat of the ideas in Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Multiplayer gameplay looks lame. Campaign will be the same as all the other CoDs. Actually, I might not even Redbox it. Just watch campaign walkthroughs on Youtube....

#23 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

Tip to OP...its helpful to add the actual prices on the title. ;)