2012 Election Thread

• Please log in to reply
2253 replies to this topic

#1231 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:02 AM

Obama is going to use money saved by ending unfunded wars? Sounds like creative accounting........Even MSNBC cried foul on that lie.

#1232 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

I'm actually curious to what some of the sites are that aren't biased (hell if there are any...), got any examples?

I think we can trust WashPo, but it really depends on what you mean by "not biased."

#1233 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

The flow of this debate is making Romney look pretty good, performance wise so far. It's a shame Obama couldn't bring video recordings of Romney, especially during from during the primary, to respond to Romney's new and 'improved' Debate 2 reboot.

#1234 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

The flow of this debate is making Romney look pretty good, performance wise so far. It's a shame Obama couldn't bring video recordings of Romney, especially during from during the primary, to respond to Romney's new and 'improved' Debate 2 reboot.

Yeah...he's a walking Etch-a-Sketch.

#1235 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

I love listening to them try talking over each other, especially when one is completely off topic.

#1236 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

100 to 1 Obama doesn't answer that question. Outside chance he throws Hillary under the bus.

#1237 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

100 to 1 Obama doesn't answer that question. Outside chance he throws Hillary under the bus.

Wish I had taken that bet.
Posted Image

#1238 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

Of these jobs created by these untouchable small businesses, how many are jobs which require a real education? I ask because knowing that a McDonalds restaurant is a small business, I have my doubts about the jobs being created by these businesses.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#1239 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

'I mean what I say' might qualify as a statement but it isn't an answer to the question that was posed.

#1240 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

His whole policy in the Middle East. Mitt can just suck me.

#1241 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

:lol:

#1242 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

Man my brother in law is screaming right now.
Posted Image

#1243 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Moderator just live fact checked!!!! AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She just drank Romney's milkshake.:rofl:

#1244 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Looooollllll I'll take that bet if it isn't too late.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#1245 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

"Could you say that a lil louder Candy?"

#1246 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

Moderator just live fact checked!!!! AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Calling it now, tomorrow fox news says Crowley was biased.

#1247 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Romney needs to reference 'fast and furious' in his response to this question. Teed up for him.

She also said it took 2 weeks for the administration to come off the spontaneous riot story if you were still paying attention by then.

#1248 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Romney needs to reference 'fast and furious' in his response to this question. Teed up for him.

She also said it took 2 weeks for the administration to come off the spontaneous riot story if you were still paying attention by then.

Who cares...I was too busy :rofl:-ing

#1249 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Mitt is the whitest man on the planet.

So the answer to gun violence is marriage...but not for gay people.

#1250 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

AHAHHAHA....off-topic...LOLZ

HOLY SHIT...WTF was that???? "You'd be ok if people vote for it?"

Goddamn Candy, chill out a little...LOLZ

#1251 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

'I mean what I say' might qualify as a statement but it isn't an answer to the question that was posed.

Oh, so you're not a person of your word, and would weasel out of making good on that bet?

I take back my desire to have gotten in on it, then.
Posted Image

#1252 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

AHAHHAHA....off-topic...LOLZ"

You were saying?

#1253 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Xbox polling is heavy Obama right now. Demos watch the debates but Xbox reps know it all already and vote in the daily poll to get Romney over in the total poll...
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#1254 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://www.nydailyne...-libya-killings

Obama's comments the day after in the rose garden.

"Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.
As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

That's the only use of the word terror I see. He uses it after referencing the 911 attacks anniversary, never in direct relation to the Libya killings, but you gotta admit Mitt goofed.

#1255 dafoomie

dafoomie

Oh, so you're not a person of your word, and would weasel out of making good on that bet?

I take back my desire to have gotten in on it, then.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

#1256 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

Symptoms have causes? No shit...

Ego fed - you're kidding right?

Oh good, Chinese trade war. No unintended consequence there.

Small employers like Bain capital?
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#1257 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

You were saying?

Who the Fuck knows right? I'm just Sum Dum Guy...

But hey, Obama wasn't the one that got fact checked by the moderator or told that they were off-topic...Just Sayin Brah

#1258 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

Who the Fuck knows right? I'm just Sum Dum Guy...

But hey, Obama wasn't the one that got fact checked by the moderator or told that they were off-topic...Just Sayin Brah

They both were, but you were too busy creaming your pants to hear it.

#1259 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

Romney should know a fair bit about outsourcing to China.

#1260 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Why ask a question if no response will ever satisfy you?

Cool false premise, dude.
Posted Image