Cloud Atlas (Wachowskis, October 2012)

panzerfaust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Please use spoiler tags if you're going to discuss spoilers.

No idea what it's about and haven't read the novel, but now I'm going to pick it up asap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

Best trailer ever.

Directors: Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski & Tom Twyker.
Writers: Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski & Tom Twyker. David Mitchell - original novel.
Cast: Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Hugo Weaving, Hugh Grant, Jim Sturgess, Susan Sarandon and Keith David, Bae Doona
Runtime: 166 minutes

Release Date: October 2012

[quote name='moon_knight']The Book was better[/QUOTE]

:lol:

This looks cool. I love pretty much everything the Wachowski's have done thus far.

[quote name='whoknows']:lol:

This looks cool. I love pretty much everything the Wachowski's have done thus far.[/QUOTE]

So you loved the Matrix movies and Speed Racer.

[quote name='DestroVega']So you loved the Matrix movies and Speed Racer.[/QUOTE]
And Bound long as we're not going into what they've produced or The Matrix games. Though Speed Racer without a doubt is a goddamn under appreciated film in every respect. Love that movie.

[quote name='DestroVega']So you loved the Matrix movies and Speed Racer.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='bardockkun']And Bound long as we're not going into what they've produced or The Matrix games. Though Speed Racer without a doubt is a goddamn under appreciated film in every respect. Love that movie.[/QUOTE]

Agreed about Speed Racer. I'll never understand all the hate it gets.

Such an awesome movie.

I still need to see Speed Racer. My brother liked it a lot, also didn't understand the hate, and we share similar taste.

I loved speed racer. It was one of the best adaptations in terms of staying true to the source material. It felt like you were watching the cartoon.

The Wachowski brothers were a one hit wonder. The original Matrix was the only good thing they've ever done.

Then one of the dudes became a chick, and all their movies suck.

[quote name='Haggar']The Wachowski brothers were a one hit wonder. The original Matrix was the only good thing they've ever done.

Then one of the dudes became a chick, and all their movies suck.[/QUOTE]
Did she change her name to Poison after the sex change and did the other sibling kidnap your daughter, which now warrants this hatred from you?

[quote name='bardockkun']Did she change her name to Poison after the sex change and did the other sibling kidnap your daughter, which now warrants this hatred from you?[/QUOTE]

Lol. Touche.

Didn't they also have something to do with V for Vendetta? Either way,that was an awesome movie.

[quote name='bardockkun']Did she change her name to Poison after the sex change and did the other sibling kidnap your daughter, which now warrants this hatred from you?[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing trailer although I've never heard of the book. I may seek it out.

bread's done
Back