Win 400 microsoft points or more...

mechaduckzilla

CAGiversary!
Hi all, I'm newly registered but have followed this site for awhile. I would like to thank the CAG communitty for all the awesome stuff I've gotten from checking this very forum.

So heres the deal, I'm gonna give away at least 400 microsoft points to one random winner. You'll have to work for it but its really easy.

This is what you'll need to do:
!. get a Junowallet account for iphone or android.
2. enter my referal code bs1072422
3. earn 100 credits by completing tasks (bonuses and facebook liking does not count)
4. make sure you are following me (Bob Smith) within the app as that is where I will be chossing a winner from.

As I said, winner will get 400 microsoft points. If this goes really well there will be bonus prize awarded as well. Winner will be picked on august 30th. I will anounce the winner here. The winner must then messege me via Junowallet for verfication and then I will reply with the points code.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so as this is a contest. But if a mod sees fit to do so, please move this thread to the appropriate section.

So I'm seeing that I have a few new followers in junowallet and I'm wondering if its anyone from here. Just a reminder, you need to use my referal code AND earn 100 credits via completed tasks. Only the tasks count, not invites, fans or bonus. Chenk your credit history to be sure. Its all very easy to do and I recommend anyone who signs up to keep using it. you can earn credits faster than with Bing. And for those of you who are already using Junowallet, you can still participate, Just use your mom, dad , girl or boy freinds phone ;)

Again, good luck to all who enter and qualify.

Still no qualifiers yet, If you are having trouble finding where to enter the code, its in the settings portoin of the program.

Looks like 3 possible entries in the game now. Remember you have to earn 100 credits to qualify and that does not count the 25 you got from my promo code. Nor does it count for liking facebook or twitter pages. Any questions, message me here or thru the app. I'm following everyone whos used my referal. And keep following me as I will send the code to you junowallet inbox.

bread's done
Back