Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#841 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

If minnisota or Dallas wanna play lemme know

I'm good to play one *Minnesota*

also curious what others think of hip checks... they fair play?

#842 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

Played two games against Matt Young. I won the first with a score of 4-1 and a lot of lag starting in the second period and lasted till the end. The second I lost and it was again a 4-1 game with lag from the first period till the end. My playing went to shit in game two also. I couldn't seem to pass for the life of me unless it was to someone on L.A. Halak even came out of the crease and left the net wide open.

http://www.easports....video/136708336

Still two fun games. I just hope I don't keep getting all this lag. If it doesn't get better I might drop out of the league.
Posted Image

#843 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

I'm good to play one *Minnesota*

also curious what others think of hip checks... they fair play?

Why wouldn't they be?

#844 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

I want to move C D.Powe (74 overall, 27 yrs old, 1.065m, 2 YR) not looking for anything fancy for him

and

D R.Suter (88 overall, 27 yrs old, 7.540m, 13 YR) would like to see 2 players coming back for him at least 1 capable D man pref. 2 though.

Check my roster see if anything would work.

I need a goalie. Just some young talent with lots of potential.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#845 mnwild22

mnwild22

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

If minnisota or Dallas wanna play lemme know

I'm on. Let's do this.

#846 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Dear EA, why even ask me to put in my lines if you're not going to save them?

#847 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

My goalie blows dick and I'm awful at Shootouts. That is all.

#848 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

Got three in with Wiz tonight. In game 3, he knocked out Landeskog, at least for that game.

Do multi-game injuries appear right away on the injury report? I checked right after, he isn't there, so I really really really hope it wasn't serious.

#849 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

I want to move C D.Powe (74 overall, 27 yrs old, 1.065m, 2 YR) not looking for anything fancy for him

and

D R.Suter (88 overall, 27 yrs old, 7.540m, 13 YR) would like to see 2 players coming back for him at least 1 capable D man pref. 2 though.

For Suter, you looking for 2 Dmen or 1 Dman and something else?

#850 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

Got a good amount of games in tonight. Only have nj, Anaheim, and Toronto left.

Jza I had lag all of our game as well, but for brief periods and then it would be fine for another brief period. Repeat cycle.

#851 mnwild22

mnwild22

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:03 AM

I'm gone until Sunday on a golf trip but I set my team so you can play the CPU while I'm gone. Be nice and don't hurt my guys!!

#852 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:22 AM

I'm gone until Sunday on a golf trip but I set my team so you can play the CPU while I'm gone. Be nice and don't hurt my guys!!

Oh, now you tell me!

#853 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

Got three in with Wiz tonight. In game 3, he knocked out Landeskog, at least for that game.

Do multi-game injuries appear right away on the injury report? I checked right after, he isn't there, so I really really really hope it wasn't serious.

They should. I checked right after I hurt Iginla and Tanguay last night and they were there. They didn't show on the transactions tab, but were on the injury report.

Played two of mine tonight. I had some really heavy lag against Philly in the second and third. A couple of times it was like stop-motion.

#854 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

Got a good amount of games in tonight. Only have nj, Anaheim, and Toronto left.

Jza I had lag all of our game as well, but for brief periods and then it would be fine for another brief period. Repeat cycle.

Yeah it was pretty bad on my end. I experienced stuttering and switching players/passing took forever. Brutal. Frankly I was happy enough just to get to OT.

#855 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Damn, maybe it is me. I just assumed it was ea servers. Gotta check this new router I bought out, maybe I have to open ports or some other router related thing that I have vague knowledge about.

#856 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

They should. I checked right after I hurt Iginla and Tanguay last night and they were there. They didn't show on the transactions tab, but were on the injury report.

Played two of mine tonight. I had some really heavy lag against Philly in the second and third. A couple of times it was like stop-motion.

Gotcha, phew.

Just played Captain Obvious, got my first misconduct, and somehow this resulted in an injury that did last more than a game:

http://www.easports....video/136752418

#857 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

Check my roster see if anything would work.

I need a goalie. Just some young talent with lots of potential.

Alright will have a look

For Suter, you looking for 2 Dmen or 1 Dman and something else?

My team isn't very deep on the blue line imo so I would like to see 2 coming my way. I could be persuaded to do it differently in the right situation though.

#858 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

Trade Proposal:

OK, honestly, I feel like this deal is a bit too good for Colorado, but I did talk it with Gary, and he has his reasons, so I'll let him post it if people want to know why this was even considered.

Colorado:
Ryan O'Reilly/C/TWF/21yrs/82ovr/.975mill/1yr rem
Jean Sebastian Gigure/G/BUT/35yrs/76ovr/1.58mill/2yr rem
2013 Third rounder

Tampa
Victor Hedman/D/DFD/21yrs/85ovr/4mill/4yr rem
Anders Lindback/G/HUB/24yrs/78ovr/1.8m/2yr rem

Originally, I was just going to give up Oreily and Gigure for Hedman, but the in-game AI Commish would not approve unless a goalie was also included from Tampa

Colorado benefits:
More D Line depth.
Linback is replacement for Gigure; Linback is slightly better rated and younger, draft pick is to compensate.

Tampa Benefit:
O'Reily is dirt cheap for what he offers
Frees up cap space
Needs Forwards
Gary hates Lindback, so he is gone (his words not mine, lol)

#859 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

I don't have a problem with it, Gary cuts payroll and gets a good, cheap young center.

#860 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

Alright will have a look

My team isn't very deep on the blue line imo so I would like to see 2 coming my way. I could be persuaded to do it differently in the right situation though.

Ok, thanks for the answer. I'm seeing if there's anything I can try to offer, but I don't think I have enough Dmen I want to part with to make a 2 Dman trade.

Ill review my roster, but feel free to make any offers if you're interested in any of my guys.

(This also goes for anyone looking to move players) Only people I am unwilling to give up are Landeskog, Duchene, and Varlomov. Johnson is almost there, but I am willing to part with him for the right offer

#861 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

Man i'm such a dope, here i am thinking EA servers are down.. my Gold sub ran out, don't worry though I have a 12 month card sitting here so don't go sending me your paypal for hot dealz :D

On a side note Suter is generating a lot of interest as I expected he would so to all that have approached the table bare with me.

#862 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Since there is no GM for Chicago right now I guess I will propose the trade I would like to make here first.

Cancucks get:

M. Hossa

Blackhawks get:

R. Kesler
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#863 twick87

twick87

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Trade Proposal:

OK, honestly, I feel like this deal is a bit too good for Colorado, but I did talk it with Gary, and he has his reasons, so I'll let him post it if people want to know why this was even considered.

Colorado:
Ryan O'Reilly/C/TWF/21yrs/82ovr/.975mill/1yr rem
Jean Sebastian Gigure/G/BUT/35yrs/76ovr/1.58mill/2yr rem
2013 Third rounder

Tampa
Victor Hedman/D/DFD/21yrs/85ovr/4mill/4yr rem
Anders Lindback/G/HUB/24yrs/78ovr/1.8m/2yr rem

Originally, I was just going to give up Oreily and Gigure for Hedman, but the in-game AI Commish would not approve unless a goalie was also included from Tampa

Colorado benefits:
More D Line depth.
Linback is replacement for Gigure; Linback is slightly better rated and younger, draft pick is to compensate.

Tampa Benefit:
O'Reily is dirt cheap for what he offers
Frees up cap space
Needs Forwards
Gary hates Lindback, so he is gone (his words not mine, lol)

so what's going on with our trade then? yesterday you said you would approve it when u got home and as of right now you still haven't. curious why you would be dealing away 2 pretty good centers...

#864 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

I did accept, the game just won't actually move players until the next period I think. If it's supposed to be immediate, send it again, maybe I did something wrong?

As for centers, the way I see it, I'm just down Stasny- Leino will be a replacement player for OReilly in terms of depth (OReilly was actually my third line center, I still got others who can step in). My D lines have more depth now with the first trade, and if the second goes through. With Canbananas game as an exeption, everyone who has played me can tell you my strength is in defense, and bolstering my defense will only help

#865 wiz2020

wiz2020

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Played 3 against Moojuice last night, he won 4-0, then 2-1, then 1-0, it was a matter of wearing him down. Had we gone to a 4th game I have no doubt I would lose in OT/Shootout. He plays solid D for sure, should be a contender come playoff time

I still have 4 to play in this time frame as the Sharks, my time tonight is hit or miss but if anyone is looking for me send an XBOX message, I have the XBOX app and can check for messages from that and hopefully get in a game or two.

#866 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

I'll be on after 4 today and tomorrow. Sat is a toss up right now. Should know later if I'm working or not.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#867 twick87

twick87

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

I did accept, the game just won't actually move players until the next period I think. If it's supposed to be immediate, send it again, maybe I did something wrong?

As for centers, the way I see it, I'm just down Stasny- Leino will be a replacement player for OReilly in terms of depth (OReilly was actually my third line center, I still got others who can step in). My D lines have more depth now with the first trade, and if the second goes through. With Canbananas game as an exeption, everyone who has played me can tell you my strength is in defense, and bolstering my defense will only help

Ahh okay, sorry to jump on ya there, I didn't realize it took so long for the trade to process. Also, I forgot about Leino, so I thought you were gonna be down to 1 center. But that strategy makes sense if you wanna have top-notch D. And you'll be happy to know Leino's having a pretty good start to the season with 8 points in 8 games.

#868 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Since there is no GM for Chicago right now I guess I will propose the trade I would like to make here first.

Cancucks get:

M. Hossa

Blackhawks get:

R. Kesler

I took over Chicago last night and I couldn't find any games to get in, but I would like to play a few games to get a feel for them before making any moves.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#869 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Anybody thin with forwards:

Max Talbot is up for trade. 28 years old, $1.6 million 1 yr remaining. 79 overall, has 3 goals and an assist so far this season I believe (ea sports companion app is not working so I can't look it up at the moment.) He can play all three positions, currently playing Center since Briere is down for 40+ games.

Im looking for anything really, no specific area.

#870 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Ahh okay, sorry to jump on ya there, I didn't realize it took so long for the trade to process. Also, I forgot about Leino, so I thought you were gonna be down to 1 center. But that strategy makes sense if you wanna have top-notch D. And you'll be happy to know Leino's having a pretty good start to the season with 8 points in 8 games.

Yeah, the trade definitely got accepted because it came to me for approval. I approved it, so it probably is just a matter of advancing before it goes into effect.