Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#961 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

I'm going to assume the trade will be nullified since there have been waiver claims put on him. It wouldn't surprise me to see him goto a CPU controlled team.

I'm really curious as to how it will be handled. I really am not sure if I just wasn't paying attention at that point or not, or if he ended up on Waivers after the trade.

Worst case, we can reissue a trade, but with a different goalie. We more threw him in since I would need a backup any ways, but can go without Lindback specifically for the time being

Any idea what time you're going to advance it Rob? I'm anxious to find out.

#962 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Good game moojuice. I see that I have a DNF vs. Player of 25%. Is that a did not finish? If so I don't know how I got it because I have only played 4 games against a person. Two of them were against the same person and they were back to back. I'm really not understanding some of stuff for this game and getting sick of all the lag. Sucks Sega can't make the NHL games. I remember hearing back when the Dreamcast was around that they had some of the better sports games.
Posted Image

#963 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

I'm really curious as to how it will be handled. I really am not sure if I just wasn't paying attention at that point or not, or if he ended up on Waivers after the trade.

Worst case, we can reissue a trade, but with a different goalie. We more threw him in since I would need a backup any ways, but can go without Lindback specifically for the time being

Any idea what time you're going to advance it Rob? I'm anxious to find out.

I was thinking around 10-11 est. unless there any objections.

#964 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

I'm all done with my games, so no objections here.

#965 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

Ditto

#966 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

I just booted it up. Should take me about 30 minutes to get through all the menus.

#967 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:31 AM

So there are two trades waiting to be approved. One of them is the Iginla deal, which was discussed here and since no one had a problem with it I can send it through. The other one is between Columbus (AI) and Phoenix and was not posted here. Since it involves an AI team I'm inclined to leave it. Not sure if it will still be waiting approval for the next block, but I don't think it's reasonable to approve it considering it hasn't been brought up here, except for one vague reference by Nate. If it's not there after the advancement, Phoenix can always repropose it.

#968 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

Well that's obnoxious. Because I didn't disapprove the trade, the game approved the Columbus-Phoenix deal.

Also, the deal between Tampa and Colorado went off fine.

#969 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:10 AM

Well that's obnoxious. Because I didn't disapprove the trade, the game approved the Columbus-Phoenix deal.

What was the trade?

EDIT: Hell I'm sure it will be on the transactions. I'm going to be on in about 20 if anyone plays Montreal I'd be happy to play.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#970 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

ah I see my Suter trade didn't go through and I also see the AI adjusted my roster for me and Sent Brodziak through waivers. Hopefully the juggling I had to do to adjust my roster back the way i want it doesn't end up losing me players.

Also tried to PM Flyersfan to schedule our game but your inbox is full.

Edited by Canbanana, 30 September 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#971 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

Wonder why ours wasn't approved.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#972 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Also tried to PM Flyersfan to schedule our game but your inbox is full.

sorry about that, pmed you.

#973 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

There were only two trades waiting approval when I logged in.

#974 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

So to the fellas who messaged me yesterday afternoon to play our games...my apologies for responding "I can play tomorrow"...I'm a flippin' idiot and thought today was the 29th. My bad.

#975 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

I've resent the trade proposal for you to accept, hopefully it goes through next advancement. Which brings me to my next question when is the next advancement? I thought we were advancing on Tuesdays?

#976 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

Four games left for this period. Avs, Preds, Devils, and Rangers. Let me know when you guys are best available. I'm going to be on about 830-9 EST tonight. If you see me on shoot me a message and I'll switch from whatever I'm playing.

#977 redshadow

redshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

I sent my Availability info to the OP in a PM. Hasn't been updated yet. I'm free any time during the week from 5PST onward, except for thursdays. Weekends I'm available any time, but the best way to get ahold of me for a game is to PM me through these boards. I get the emails to my phone and usually respond to the PM's asap. I'm not always on the Xbox, so I don't always get those messages until I log on.

#978 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Two awesome games with Canbanana tonight. Terrific competition, hope to see him in the playoffs.

#979 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

My schedule:

Vancouver (ajh2298)
Columbus x2 (CPU)
Nashville (n8rocker82)
Tampa Bay (Vulcan7905)
Anaheim (ShadyMarino)

I can play tomorrow. Let's schedule some games!

#980 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

So is Toronto joining or should we just play CPU? Didn't want to play the games if someone will be joining as them soon but haven't seen any posts recently.

#981 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

Two awesome games with Canbanana tonight. Terrific competition, hope to see him in the playoffs.

Scores for those games should have been swapped first game should've been the 3-0 game. You outplayed me both games though and deserved the win both times. Howard really gained my respect, some amazing saves on top of playing great defense and your puck movement really had me chasing you all over. Thank goodness our next meetings aren't until "Feb." and "April"

#982 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

6 games, 6 injuries *sigh*

For my next game, half of my forwards won't even be NHL players.

At least I'll get two back after that, assuming I dont go 7 for 7

#983 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

6 games, 6 injuries *sigh*

For my next game, half of my forwards won't even be NHL players.

At least I'll get two back after that, assuming I dont go 7 for 7

The Parenteau one wasn't even a great hit either, it was just along the bench between two of my guys.

Good game though. Very even, just got really lucky with that first one.

I feel your pain in those injuries (somewhat). In four straight lost Subban for 20, Cole for 2, Gionta for 2, and Moen for 4.

#984 IndoAssassin

IndoAssassin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

played 2 good games today against Montreal. Weird how my team was still in it even though we were out shot and outplayed badly both games. Second game was a killer we had a 2-0 lead going into the third and they tied it with 2 quick goals one being a giveaway to the point trying to get it out of the zone and he scored on a weak shot. I guess my goalie fell asleep there lol. Anyways ended up losing in OT on a nice goal.

#985 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

Looking at my games

Boston (looks to be on CPU/ GAMERDUDE316)
Carolina (NINJAS IN A BOX)
Anaheim (looks to be on cpu/ Shady Marino)
Kings (Matt)

Should be around most of Monday and Tuesday. Just message me as I have the android app so I can check my phone.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#986 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

NY Rangers
NJ Devils

we need to game.

#987 wiz2020

wiz2020

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Any chance we can update the main thread title, it still reads advancing 9/29, how much time to the next advance? And what is the current NHL schedule dates that we are up to, I am at work and will PM who I need to play once I can figure out where on the schedule we are at presently.

#988 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Any chance we can update the main thread title, it still reads advancing 9/29, how much time to the next advance? And what is the current NHL schedule dates that we are up to, I am at work and will PM who I need to play once I can figure out where on the schedule we are at presently.

No. Nate is the only one who can edit it and he's in the process of a move. You'll have to look in game to see who you're playing.

#989 mnwild22

mnwild22

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dallas will be online tonight after 9 CST.

#990 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

If you have an apple device you can download the app, thats what I use to find out my schedule.

Though it is kinda stupid there isn't a website for it. If Ea Sports could combine the NCAA, Madden and NHL websites/apps into one it would be a huge benefit to leagues.