Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1411 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Because the Canucks seem to be the most hated team in hockey.

Really? I feel like it's Pittsburgh. Or maybe just Crosby.

#1412 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I don't know about which team is the most hated, but Crosby is the most hated player for sure.

#1413 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Good game against Montreal tonight. I won the first game 1-0 I believe, and he won this one 1-0. Looking forward to the next one!

Any "bullshit" moments I've had with this game haven't really been due to cheap play or anything, but moreso just horrible AI. I can't count how many times tonight I would be coming in fast on the rush, would shoot from the half boards, put the puck on Prices' pads, and what would 99.9% of the time be an easy garbage goal in the NHL gets overskated by the left winger who apparently has no idea the puck is coming at him from the cage. I told MVP that henrique was making me rage so hard at the end of the game, and we both basically agree that the AI is garbage in this game, at times (most of the time, lezzzbeeehonest)

That shit just makes me rage all over the place. Also watching my guys overskate pucks again. I don't get it. I'll poke check the puck away, and when I go to play the puck, goes between the skates or between the stick and the skates. Frustrating to no end, and most of the time it seems like it's my top liners or second line, which *should* be the more productive lines with better stick mechanics... in an ideal world.

It was a really good game. The first one was actually either 3-2 or 4-3 for you. I remember because it was one of the games I gave up 3 goals in the first and had three penalties in the 1st which gave you a 5-3 PP. I had made a comeback in that one, but fell short in the last minute. Hedburg tore me up that game. I'm just glad Price decided to show up this time.

I still can't believe how your AI guy butchered the dump in the last 2 minutes. You dumped it and followed my D-Man behind the net and had an AI winger flying down the other side. Instead of cutting me off and taking the puck he decided to hit Price. I saw him coming and was thinking, "Oh shit," because I had no one nearby to pass it to.

Because the Canucks seem to be the most hated team in hockey.

I'd say those have got to be the top 2. I know there are a lot of fans that hate the Wings too though. Personally, mine are the Blackhawks and Pittsburgh.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1414 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Alright, finally back on my 360 after the weekend away. Just sent PMs to Captain Obviou5, Ajh, and Twick to set up game times.

#1415 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

For those of you that play HUT and might have missed it. On the main menu in the box on the bottom right there is a notification to watch a video to collect a puck reward. They had it up a week or two ago and it is back up again. It is a 30 second trailer for the new Silent Hill HD movie, and you get 500 pucks for watching it.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1416 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

You guys having trouble getting in to gm connected? Mine keeps saying eas servers are down.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#1417 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Being an Avs fan...Fuck the Wings ;)

#1418 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

Haha... The good old days. I miss having a physical team like that with a great rivalry. It was one of those that despite how much you hated the other team you always looked forward to playing them because you knew anything could happen and probably would. My cousin lives in the Denver area and used to go to all of the games back in the 90s wearing his Steve Y jersey. I dream for the day when the Wings get another great rivalry like that. Right now the closest thing we have to a rivalry is with Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis (somewhat renewed after this past season), San Jose, and Pittsburgh. Even then the Nashville one isn't really all that great of one in terms of physicality and San Jose is mostly due to the playoffs of two and three years ago.

GYCT-nJH894
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1419 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

Hey Ninjas, good game. Didn't want to pour it on, your goalie had a rough game.

#1420 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

Haha... The good old days. I miss having a physical team like that with a great rivalry. It was one of those that despite how much you hated the other team you always looked forward to playing them because you knew anything could happen and probably would. My cousin lives in the Denver area and used to go to all of the games back in the 90s wearing his Steve Y jersey. I dream for the day when the Wings get another great rivalry like that. Right now the closest thing we have to a rivalry is with Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis (somewhat renewed after this past season), San Jose, and Pittsburgh. Even then the Nashville one isn't really all that great of one in terms of physicality and San Jose is mostly due to the playoffs of two and three years ago.

GYCT-nJH894

Haha, yup, was definitely one of the best rivalries of any sport.

#1421 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

just had a funny glitch happen. I had the puck and was skating into the offensive zone. The canes took a penalty and the goalie skated to the bench like normal. I shoot the puck and the canes goalie touches it for the whistle. The next faceoff comes up and the canes get it. They skate down ice into my zone. He dumps the puck into the zone from the blue line and it goes into an empty net! The goalie is nowhere to be found. Hes not even on the ice. He must have had to go pee or needed a hot dog. I guess he heard the goal horns going off and decided hed better get his but back to the ice before someone noticed he was gone. He proceded to protect his goal like normal after that. Thanks EA.

Edited by Mr_hockey66, 23 October 2012 - 03:20 AM.

check out my tradelist :

#1422 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

Being a pens fan....Fuck the wings

Thanks MVP for the advice. I need to adjust my d guys. I dont like the way I have them set up. I made changes to my strategy tonight and lost every game. Of course it doesnt help that half my team is injured either.
check out my tradelist :

#1423 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

This. :)

#1424 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:56 AM

Wow EA just wow. Played my game against the CPU Islanders tonight and this was the one penalty they called all game and it was a misconduct on Engelland (#5).

http://www.easports....video/140068275

#1425 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

That's the EA way.

#1426 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

Being a Preds fan, Fuck the Wings!

#1427 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:08 AM

As a Rangers fan Fuck the Devils.

#1428 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

As a Rangers fan Fuck the wings.

Fixed it.
check out my tradelist :

#1429 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

Pheonix here, I'm available tuesday evening, but not too late in the night. I don't remember my exact schedule, but I do know I have a lot of people to play. just pm me here or message on live.

201224.pnggarrett007.png

#1430 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hey Ninjas, good game. Didn't want to pour it on, your goalie had a rough game.

Yes indeed good game. Cam ward has some rough games but that was one of his worst games yet. You overall offense and defense played great and it embarrassed my team big time in that game. Again good game Destro

#1431 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

I meant to post this the other night but forgot. Wanted to give credit to the Devils owner. In our game, he lost connection with me leading 1-0. When we resumed, he made sure pull the goalie to give me back that goal. Since it was only the second period when the drop happened, I didn't even think of it, so it was a classy move on his part.

#1432 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

just had a funny glitch happen. I had the puck and was skating into the offensive zone. The canes took a penalty and the goalie skated to the bench like normal. I shoot the puck and the canes goalie touches it for the whistle. The next faceoff comes up and the canes get it. They skate down ice into my zone. He dumps the puck into the zone from the blue line and it goes into an empty net! The goalie is nowhere to be found. Hes not even on the ice. He must have had to go pee or needed a hot dog. I guess he heard the goal horns going off and decided hed better get his but back to the ice before someone noticed he was gone. He proceded to protect his goal like normal after that. Thanks EA.

Yeah the first game we played, we looped right at the beginning of face off and ended up kicking us out of the game.

2nd game was weird because he didn't have a goalie at net during power play. Came up the ice and noticed it was just a defenseman playing in net. Haha sorry that happened to ya man. Good game though.

#1433 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Being a pens fan....Fuck the wings

Being a Preds fan, Fuck the Wings!

Good games tonight Florida and Carolina. Hopefully, I can finally pull a win out against you at some point Carolina. Complete 180 of last game which I think was 1-0. That game Ward and Price were both unstoppable and then tonight the puck was unstoppable for them. Apparently my team thinks they are the Detroit Lions and that playing from behind is perfectly normal. I think 4 of 6 losses have come after giving up 3 goals in the first period and a half and then coming back to lose by 1.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1434 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Good games tonight Florida and Carolina. Hopefully, I can finally pull a win out against you at some point Carolina. Complete 180 of last game which I think was 1-0. That game Ward and Price were both unstoppable and then tonight the puck was unstoppable for them. Apparently my team thinks they are the Detroit Lions and that playing from behind is perfectly normal. I think 4 of 6 losses have come after giving up 3 goals in the first period and a half and then coming back to lose by 1.

Yeah, that was definitely a good game between us. That third period was getting to me when you were slowly catching me. When you got the last goal, I had to play strong defense to grab the win. Again gg MVP.

I only have Rangers and Devils now to finish up the week. I hope Cam Ward doesn't let me down in those games.

#1435 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

Pheonix here, I'm available tuesday evening, but not too late in the night. I don't remember my exact schedule, but I do know I have a lot of people to play. just pm me here or message on live.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got you this week (Nashville). I can be on tonight around 8 PM EST if that works for you.

#1436 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Anyone that has to play St. Louis I will be on and off throughout the day. I will be playing Mass Effect 3. If you need to play me let me know. I have yet to get on NHL 13 so I have not checked the list.
Posted Image

#1437 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

For people that play the Pens, go ahead and play the CPU as I work pretty late today and tomorrow.

#1438 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I've contacted a couple of my opponents, but I haven't received a message from anyone. Sendme, we do have a game. I can play after 6-6:30 P.M. Eastern. Here's my list of remaining opponents:

Anaheim (x3!)
Philadelphia
St. Louis
Minnesota

And just so you're aware, Minnesota is not set to CPU play.

#1439 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Anyone playing the rangers can play the CPU, as I will likely not be around.

#1440 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

I've contacted a couple of my opponents, but I haven't received a message from anyone. Sendme, we do have a game. I can play after 6-6:30 P.M. Eastern. Here's my list of remaining opponents:

Anaheim (x3!)
Philadelphia
St. Louis
Minnesota

And just so you're aware, Minnesota is not set to CPU play.

I should be good for that time.
Posted Image