Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1681 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

The Rangers and Lightning have agreed on principle to a deal, pending league approval.

The Rangers will send:

Dylan McIlirath, defenseman, 66 overall, age 20, potential 4 stars(yellow) $1.295 million

Brad Boyle, center, 78 overall, age 28, potential 3.5 stars(white) $1.7 million

Christian Thomas, right winger 63 overall, age 20 potential 3 stars(yellow) $ .97 million

For

Vincent Lecavalier, center, 86 overall, age 32, potential 4.5 stars(white) $7.73 million

From the Rangers perspective, it gives me a legit #2 center and let's me play around with my top two lines a little bit and improves my PP. The Lightning get a top defense prospect and clear a lot of money off the books, while picking up a decent player in Boyle and another potential solid player in Thomas.

#1682 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I just got another RROD, this Xbox lasted the longest by far but I get pissed thinking about how much money Ive spent on fucking consoles this gen. If I get just one error next gen I'm absolutely not getting sucked into games, i will quit cold turkey.

If you have to play me, I'm going to get another console tomorrow, gamestops here in Philly close early and I have credit to use or else I'd be there now. I only play this and madden but I just bought three games at target with the buy2get1 deal, plus this is the time of the year when I don't travel as much for work (one of the reasons why my record sucks, I hate my CPU). Once I buy a new one tomorrow I should be good to play all my games and not just half of my schedule block for a while, at least until New Years

On the plus side, I've finally decided Im going to be proposing to my gf of 3 years sometime after Thanksgiving but before Christmas. Ive had the ring for a while, actually bought it from her best friends father who runs a big jewelry store here. She seemed like she wouldve been the gossip/valley girl type in high school so if she told anyone i'll probably never think kindly of her again. Though After reading this thread and playing with some of you married guys for the past three years I'm not sure what I'm getting into ;)

#1683 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

I just got another RROD, this Xbox lasted the longest by far but I get pissed thinking about how much money Ive spent on fucking consoles this gen. If I get just one error next gen I'm absolutely not getting sucked into games, i will quit cold turkey.

If you have to play me, I'm going to get another console tomorrow, gamestops here in Philly close early and I have credit to use or else I'd be there now. I only play this and madden but I just bought three games at target with the buy2get1 deal, plus this is the time of the year when I don't travel as much for work (one of the reasons why my record sucks, I hate my CPU). Once I buy a new one tomorrow I should be good to play all my games and not just half of my schedule block for a while, at least until New Years

On the plus side, I've finally decided Im going to be proposing to my gf of 3 years sometime after Thanksgiving but before Christmas. Ive had the ring for a while, actually bought it from her best friends father who runs a big jewelry store here. She seemed like she wouldve been the gossip/valley girl type in high school so if she told anyone i'll probably never think kindly of her again. Though After reading this thread and playing with some of you married guys for the past three years I'm not sure what I'm getting into ;)

You're going to have to play the CPU Rangers then, as tonight is the only night before the deadline that I can play.

Good luck with proposing. Hope it wasn't spoiled ahead of time. Trust me, marriage isn't that bad.

#1684 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

The Rangers and Lightning have agreed on principle to a deal, pending league approval.

The Rangers will send:

Dylan McIlirath, defenseman, 66 overall, age 20, potential 4 stars(yellow) $1.295 million

Brad Boyle, center, 78 overall, age 28, potential 3.5 stars(white) $1.7 million

Christian Thomas, right winger 63 overall, age 20 potential 3 stars(yellow) $ .97 million

For

Vincent Lecavalier, center, 86 overall, age 32, potential 4.5 stars(white) $7.73 million

From the Rangers perspective, it gives me a legit #2 center and let's me play around with my top two lines a little bit and improves my PP. The Lightning get a top defense prospect and clear a lot of money off the books, while picking up a decent player in Boyle and another potential solid player in Thomas.

Gotta be honest, haven't really looked at players that much. What does white and yellow mean?

#1685 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

The higher the number, the higher a player’s potential overall rating. Green, yellow, and red are used to track the possibility of reaching their potential. White means they’ve stopped growing.

That's from EA's blog over the summer.

The two prospects are two of the Rangers top 3 or 4 guys (depending on who's doing the rating).

#1686 twick87

twick87

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

TB/NYR trade seems pretty lopsided in favor of NYR, even if it is basically a salary dump. But whatever, if both sides agree to it then I have no problem.

Anyone needing to play Buffalo, send me a PM with a time you want to play as I'm basically free anytime all week now.

#1687 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

The higher the number, the higher a player’s potential overall rating. Green, yellow, and red are used to track the possibility of reaching their potential. White means they’ve stopped growing.

That's from EA's blog over the summer.

The two prospects are two of the Rangers top 3 or 4 guys (depending on who's doing the rating).

Are you all done for the night?

#1688 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Are you all done for the night?

No just have company. What's the latest you can play?

#1689 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

No just have company. What's the latest you can play?

I'd say midnight est.

#1690 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

I'd say midnight est.

My body is ready.

#1691 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

My body is ready.

Posted Image

#1692 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

My body is ready.

I'm on so just shoot an invite when you're ready.

#1693 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

DON'T DO IT.

Haha, I keeeeed. Congrats man.

#1694 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

Nashville loses 1-0 to Florida because of this...

http://www.easports....video/141703780

Seriously...Fuck you, EA, lol. What defenseman knocks the puck toward his own net? Slap chop that shit back to the corner. I looked at the replay from a bunch of different angles, and feel like I would have been fucked either way. If I had let the centering pass get through, it very likely could have ended up a goal anyway. But there were so many good shots in this game for both teams...it's just really retarded for this to be the only thing to go in.

EDIT - Also, forgot to post this one from the other night too. Demeo did this to me. My butthole still hurts.

http://www.easports....video/141368083

#1695 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

Sorry man. Shitty goal. I kept waiting for the pass to come then noticed it was allready in the net. lol.

I did hit the post later so maybe that makes up for it.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#1696 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

Sorry man. Shitty goal. I kept waiting for the pass to come then noticed it was allready in the net. lol.

I did hit the post later so maybe that makes up for it.

Yeah, I definitely don't think it should have been a 0-0 game either. We both had a lot of good chances (especially with all the power plays in the game). That's the hardest part with this game. Some of the saves are ridiculous...but some of the shots are ridiculous too. You'd think it would balance out, but mostly, it just makes everything bad, lol.

#1697 IndoAssassin

IndoAssassin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hey guys I'm gone till Monday so if you want to play my cpu go ahead. Or wait till monday

#1698 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I now have Briere back after being injured 5 minutes into my first game way back when.

My run to secure a playoff spot begins. I have a long road ahead of me.

#1699 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

I can't remember all of my opponents, but I know I've got Washington and Vancouver. Either of you guys have any time tonight? I can be available any time from 8 to 10:30 PM EST.

#1700 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I have a lot of opponents left. Looks like NJ just left the league, though.

New Jersey
Pittsburgh
Washington
Vancouver
Edmonton
Calgary

When are you guys available?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#1701 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

I can't remember all of my opponents, but I know I've got Washington and Vancouver. Either of you guys have any time tonight? I can be available any time from 8 to 10:30 PM EST.

Wanna play at 9:30 or 10?

I have a lot of opponents left. Looks like NJ just left the league, though.

New Jersey
Pittsburgh
Washington
Vancouver
Edmonton
Calgary

When are you guys available?

Ill be on tonight. If Nate plays me at 9:30 or 10 I can play again at 10 or 10:30. This is EST

#1702 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Wanna play at 9:30 or 10?

Ill be on tonight. If Nate plays me at 9:30 or 10 I can play again at 10 or 10:30. This is EST

Yeah, I can do 9:30 EST. I'll see you then.

#1703 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Yeah, I can do 9:30 EST. I'll see you then.

Ok sitting Down to eat now watching the wire on HBO go I'll message you around 930

#1704 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I still have Detroit and Vancouver, I seem to missed you guys by minutes. Hopefully we can catch up to each other tomorrow night.

#1705 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

I have to work 12 hours today and I'm usually dead after work so I wont be playing today. If you need to play St. Louis you will have to play the CPU or it will just be simulated.
Posted Image

#1706 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

I hope I haven't run into a glitch here, don't know if something of you guys who visit other forums like operation sports know about this...

Basically I've had Milan Hedjuk perpetually injured for one more game, for 4 games, with a concussion. The thing that is especially weird is that is hasn't switched to the "playable injury" can status like most my injured players have. Hope something changes when we advance, otherwise I'll be in the market for a RW.

#1707 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

I will be around today for most of the day for Pens games.

#1708 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Boston, Pittsburgh, Tampa bay and Florida, I'll be on today to play my games. I had server issues with NHL 13 and it wouldnt let me connect to gm yesterday. Plus, I've been a little under the weather as well.

#1709 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'll be on after 9 ninja
check out my tradelist :

#1710 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I hope I haven't run into a glitch here, don't know if something of you guys who visit other forums like operation sports know about this...

Basically I've had Milan Hedjuk perpetually injured for one more game, for 4 games, with a concussion. The thing that is especially weird is that is hasn't switched to the "playable injury" can status like most my injured players have. Hope something changes when we advance, otherwise I'll be in the market for a RW.

I think it depends what the injury was. My guys were only switched to playable injury when they were only one or two games away from returning.
check out my tradelist :