Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1801 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Just lost to CPU New Jersey 2-1, with their 2 goals on 12 shots and 88% passing. Seriously, Fuck you game.

#1802 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Little late on this but wanted to acknowledge moojuice who, after scoring a goal on me with what in real life would've been called goalie interference, pulled his goalie to give me a goal. I was fine with the goal since I was beaten bad with pretty much a wide open one-timer(not to mention years of playing EA NHL games), but still a classy move. I ended up winning 2-1 in a defensive struggle.

#1803 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

I should be on tonight to play my games. This week has been a rough on for me so I haven't been able to play. Let me know when you guys can play tonight.

#1804 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Played 2 games against Boston's computer last night and I don't know what the hell it is... But in our GM Connected Thomas and Rask don't do jack, yet I play them in online and offline HUT modes and they are always two of the tougher goalies to face. For instance last night, 1st game Thomas gives up 4 and I win 4-0. Second game, Thomas gives up 5 through a period and a half, then Rask comes in and gives up 3 through the remainder of the 2nd and 5 minutes into the 3rd. Lost Colby Armstrong in the 2nd game after he got laid out after scoring.

Dammit Destro slow down with Ovi. I won't catch you in goals with Cole, but I'm sure as hell going to try to get the points race. After my 2 games last night Ovi's at 79 points and Cole is at 75.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1805 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Played 2 games against Boston's computer last night and I don't know what the hell it is... But in our GM Connected Thomas and Rask don't do jack, yet I play them in online and offline HUT modes and they are always two of the tougher goalies to face. For instance last night, 1st game Thomas gives up 4 and I win 4-0. Second game, Thomas gives up 5 through a period and a half, then Rask comes in and gives up 3 through the remainder of the 2nd and 5 minutes into the 3rd. Lost Colby Armstrong in the 2nd game after he got laid out after scoring.

Dammit Destro slow down with Ovi. I won't catch you in goals with Cole, but I'm sure as hell going to try to get the points race. After my 2 games last night Ovi's at 79 points and Cole is at 75.

Yeah I just checked the scores...thats crazy. Thought for sure the CPU would put up a little better effort than that. Also lost Boychuk and Paillen to injuries it looks like...ugh.

#1806 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Yeah I just checked the scores...thats crazy. Thought for sure the CPU would put up a little better effort than that. Also lost Boychuk and Paillen to injuries it looks like...ugh.

The first game someone got hurt, but he skated off. I didn't see or hear who it was though. I don't remember anyone else getting hurt though. I know when I checked the injuries at the beginning of the period you had 3 injuries, but I don't remember if it was Paille or Boychuck.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1807 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

The first game someone got hurt, but he skated off. I didn't see or hear who it was though. I don't remember anyone else getting hurt though. I know when I checked the injuries at the beginning of the period you had 3 injuries, but I don't remember if it was Paille or Boychuck.

Must have been Boychuk since he was definitely healthy last game I played. Paille might have been hurt already...we all know how NHL loves to inform us of injuries right?

#1808 IndoAssassin

IndoAssassin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

I'm on till 3:00pm Pacific time. Whoever needs to play the jets give me a holla before then otherwise I give you permission to play my CPU.

#1809 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

I'm on till 3:00pm Pacific time. Whoever needs to play the jets give me a holla before then otherwise I give you permission to play my CPU.

Ill try to make it in by then.

#1810 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Rangers if you see this, I am on right now.

#1811 Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

I will be in the next couple hours. If im playing abnother game, send me a message and we'll make it work.
Phoenix
Nashville
Carolina
Minnesota

I'm ready whenever you are.

#1812 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Just had another great game with Detroit where, once again, I came up just short. One of these days...

And I tried playing Vancouver's CPU but had the roster issue so hopefully nobody gets hurt in the sim.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#1813 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

^Yeah I tried to play Tampa's CPU last night and ran into the same thing.

#1814 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Just curious with this. How are we going to work the deadline around Thanksgiving? This next deadline shouldn't be a problem for most I'd say, if we advance tonight with a deadline of Tuesday, but will we extend the deadline a day or two for the following deadline to compensate for people traveling?

#1815 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Just had another great game with Detroit where, once again, I came up just short. One of these days...

And I tried playing Vancouver's CPU but had the roster issue so hopefully nobody gets hurt in the sim.

I got on a little earlier to try and fix my roster issues and I was able to play 2 of the 3 games I had left against the computer with no line-up changes. The only game I could not play was against your team(Blackhawks) because it said that you were also having the roster issue problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#1816 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Sorry, guys. Been out most of the day today. Advancing us now.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, we'll tack on extra days where necessary. I've got family visiting from out of state, and we'll be celebrating my daughter's first birthday that weekend too, so my availability will definitely be reduced as well.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#1817 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Sorry, guys. Been out most of the day today. Advancing us now.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, we'll tack on extra days where necessary. I've got family visiting from out of state, and we'll be celebrating my daughter's first birthday that weekend too, so my availability will definitely be reduced as well.

The good news is we have 18 games left before playoffs? Maybe 3 game periods left. We could advance next Saturday and still be on track for playoffs around dec 7th

#1818 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

All right, we have advanced. This next set of games will be due 11/20 (shifting a day due to the late advance today and plans to accommodate Thanksgiving).
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#1819 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

I got on a little earlier to try and fix my roster issues and I was able to play 2 of the 3 games I had left against the computer with no line-up changes. The only game I could not play was against your team(Blackhawks) because it said that you were also having the roster issue problem.

Fuck EA. It's bad enough that there is no indication after a game if there is going to be an issue with the roster for the next one, but I played Detroit and there was never a mention of anyone getting injured. I then go to play your CPU and it only tells me your roster isn't set. You would THINK if there was also a problem with mine it would let me know so I could address it. I know you said you were on earlier but still, none of us genuinely have a way of knowing if our roster will be set.

Actually, this is more BS than I was originally thinking. When I went to play Detroit, everything went straight through with no prompt to fix my roster. Why the Fuck wouldn't you have been able to play my CPU BEFORE I waltzed right in and played Detroit? Once again, Fuck EA!
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#1820 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Sorry I haven't been on. I will be able to play off and on today and should be good for the 20th if you need to play St. Louis. I have vacation that week also so I should be good for any time on the next set of games.
Posted Image

#1821 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Well I have a lot of games this session and really need to knock most of them out tonight after 9pm EST or tomorrow 4:30-8pm est

If you want to respond back with a scheduled time ill lock you in.

2 vs Boston (pick an hour we can play both)
Carolina
Buffalo
Montreal
Winnipeg

Then I have two more CPU games. I guess there is just one more session after this.

#1822 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Well I have a lot of games this session and really need to knock most of them out tonight after 9pm EST or tomorrow 4:30-8pm est

Carolina
Buffalo
Montreal
Winnipeg

Then I have two more CPU games. I guess there is just one more session after this.

Destro, I (Bruins) can do after 9 tonight

#1823 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

I have

Boston
Chicago
Montreal
Florida

And 2 CPU games.

I'm off of work all day today, just flew home from working so I'm good to go if anyone wants to get these in any time today/tonight.

#1824 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Is it sad that I just found Season mode? I was looking for it when the game came out and I just now found it.
Posted Image

#1825 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Destro, I (Bruins) can do after 9 tonight

How bout we lock in 9:15 pm est for our two games?

#1826 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Carolina
Buffalo
Montreal
Winnipeg

I should be on tonight and tomorrow during those times. Shoot me a message after your Bruins games, and I'll switch as soon as I can.

I have

Boston
Chicago
Montreal
Florida

And 2 CPU games.

I'm off of work all day today, just flew home from working so I'm good to go if anyone wants to get these in any time today/tonight.

I'll be on in about an hour or so if you want to get ours in.

PMs going to Florida and Tampa as those are my only other two games.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1827 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Is it sad that I just found Season mode? I was looking for it when the game came out and I just now found it.

Eh, I only play gm connected and the occasional online game anyway so I don't even know what other modes are out there.

#1828 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

How bout we lock in 9:15 pm est for our two games?

Done. Flyersfan I'll be on before or after that too jus let me know a specific time.

#1829 twick87

twick87

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Anyone who needs to play buffalo ill be available all night tonight, send me a message on here and I'll get on my Xbox.

#1830 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Done. Flyersfan I'll be on before or after that too jus let me know a specific time.

I probably won't be on too late so probably better to play before. How about 8:45 est? Should leave you with enough time for your games vs Destrovega.