Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1891 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Mr_Hockey and I were able to finally play again tonight after our connection issues last night. We set the score to 3-2 at the start of the 3rd and I tied it up on a nice Savard goal. Then he gets ROBBED of a shot at the end with 3 seconds left that by all rights should have gone in...I think EA realized this cause first play of OT he scored with a goal from near the blue line. Good games man!

#1892 twick87

twick87

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

Not Miller's finest moment here in the 3rd, nursing a 1-0 lead...

http://www.easports....video/143004289

#1893 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

ajh2298, you around tonight? Tonight may be the only night left I can play you, never heard back from the message I sent you Saturday.

#1894 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

ajh2298, you around tonight? Tonight may be the only night left I can play you, never heard back from the message I sent you Saturday.

Ditto.

#1895 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

I still can't play Anaheim due to his roster being messed up...

#1896 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

I still can't play Anaheim due to his roster being messed up...

Yeah, if you can wait like 10-15 minutes, I'll just go ahead and boot him. He posted that he was having to drop anyway. I really wish this stuff could be done from a website or the app. I'll be on NHL later anyway...but it's a pain to have to load all the way into GM Connected every time.

#1897 Captain OBVIOU5

Captain OBVIOU5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yeah, if you can wait like 10-15 minutes, I'll just go ahead and boot him. He posted that he was having to drop anyway. I really wish this stuff could be done from a website or the app. I'll be on NHL later anyway...but it's a pain to have to load all the way into GM Connected every time.

The iOS app is a small advancement, but still extremely restricted. There needs to be a website that the GM and Commish can go in and adjust their team. From roster moves, line up changes, scouting reports, and all the commissioner things that need to be done. I know 2K had this with their last iteration of their game, and it seems so simple for EA to have a portal right from the easports.com player hub. Obviously this isn't the biggest flaw of the game, but just one of those things that is necessary.

Play Fair, Game Hard!

Posted Image

#1898 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Anyone having problems with NHL? I'm showing no games for this week?
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#1899 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Anyone having problems with NHL? I'm showing no games for this week?

He more than likely just hasn't had a chance to advance yet. I know I always check ASAP too lol.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1900 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

He more than likely just hasn't had a chance to advance yet. I know I always check ASAP too lol.

No, I'm showing all my games for this last cycle played, an no future games, which is different than what I normally see once we progress forward.

Stupid head fart on my part, I thought we were pushing this cycle's deadline ahead until after Thanksgiving and I never played Ajh's CPU. So glad I took a 3-0 loss.

Unless of course the games haven't been simmed yet (since it doesn't look like we've been pushed forward) and the Ajh played my CPU after not responding to 2 messages. In which case I'd actually be upset.

Edited by Wpark83, 21 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#1901 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

No, I'm showing all my games for this last cycle played, an no future games, which is different than what I normally see once we progress forward.

Stupid head fart on my part, I thought we were pushing this cycle's deadline ahead until after Thanksgiving and I never played Ajh's CPU. So glad I took a 3-0 loss.

Unless of course the games haven't been simmed yet (since it doesn't look like we've been pushed forward) and the Ajh played my CPU after not responding to 2 messages. In which case I'd actually be upset.

I think that's what happened, because I have two unplayed games showing on mine.

#1902 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

I think that's what happened, because I have two unplayed games showing on mine.

What a fucking joke. Since I have the #1 seed pretty much locked, I guess it shouldn't matter, but I feel bad for Edmonton, who actually had the respect to get back in touch with me and schedule a game, then dominated me and beat me as he fights with, who else Ahj, for the 8th seed in the west.

#1903 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

What a fucking joke. Since I have the #1 seed pretty much locked, I guess it shouldn't matter, but I feel bad for Edmonton, who actually had the respect to get back in touch with me and schedule a game, then dominated me and beat me as he fights with, who else Ahj, for the 8th seed in the west.

Yeah sorry I played your CPU at about 2:00 am last night after I got my other games in against the Avs, Wild, and the Blackhawks. I really thought I did reply back to your PM via a PM but it looks like I must have never sent it out. I guess thats what happens when you fight with your wife for CPU control around the Pre-Black Friday Sales. If it makes you feel any better I think I am the 7th seed now after passing the now CPU controlled Sharks and in the game I did lose my best defenseman to injury for the rest of the season.

So after going pretty much injury free the first 2/3rds of the season I have now lost my 2nd and 3rd best wingers plus my best defensman for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs if I make them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#1904 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

I've lost my top two d guys for almost the whole season plus my first five offensive guys have been out about half the season combined. I've gotten to know my minor league team quite well.

For some reason I thought it had advanced allready. Makes since now lol. See what no sleep and the flu will do to your mind.
check out my tradelist :

#1905 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

I've lost:

Dan Girardi
Brent Sopel
Ryan McDonagh
Mike Rupp
Marian Gaborik

for over 30 games each and most closer to 40. I've also lost Callahan for about 10 games combined, as well as Richards for a few games. So I'm quite familiar with injuries as well.

#1906 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

What's funny is I had to call so many people up, I had to start calling them up on who would clear waivers and who wouldn't. I had higher skilled people who I had to leave in the minors cause I would end up losing them to waivers.
check out my tradelist :

#1907 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

For you guys that get a ton of injuries, are they happening in games you're actually playing or are they being simmed? I know it's inevitable to have to sim some but I guess I've been incredibly lucky in not losing any key players for more than a game or two. I didn't join until a ways into the season though so maybe there were some earlier on.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#1908 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Both. Mostly in games I've played though.

#1909 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

I lost most of mine in sims. But the longer ones that are more than a week, like losing Briere 1 minute into game 1 for 50 games or Luke Schenn for 25 games, happen when I play.

#1910 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Mine all from while I play. I go for the hits so a lot if mine came from hits.
check out my tradelist :

#1911 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

I really hate this game. I outshot CPU Calgary 28-8, with over 5 minutes more time on attack...and lost 2-0. The saves Kiprusoff was making were ridiculous. I can't even take this damn game seriously anymore. I think I'm about done wasting my time on CPU games. If I start simming them and my team does poorly as a result, then good riddance to this shitty mode.

On the plus side, we have advanced. Sorry it took so long. I was spending time with family all day today.

#1912 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

WHAT THE Fuck

I never, ever called Zac Rinaldo up. I saw that if I did, he would have to go through waivers to be sent back, so when that warning came up asking if I was sure I wanted to call him up I selected no.

Now I see on the app that the CPU Sharks claimed him. So I just lost a 71 overall center, aged 22? Have no idea what his potential was but he was one of my top guys down there, and played games with my team this season. I'm pretty pissed about that. Fuck you EA.

#1913 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I've got 8 games this cycle, but won't be back til Sunday from traveling. I'll get at you guys that afternoon to set stuff up. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

#1914 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

For all that have to play St. Louis I'm off till Tuesday so as long as it is not late Monday night I should be free to play.
Posted Image

#1915 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

WHAT THE Fuck

I never, ever called Zac Rinaldo up. I saw that if I did, he would have to go through waivers to be sent back, so when that warning came up asking if I was sure I wanted to call him up I selected no.

Now I see on the app that the CPU Sharks claimed him. So I just lost a 71 overall center, aged 22? Have no idea what his potential was but he was one of my top guys down there, and played games with my team this season. I'm pretty pissed about that. Fuck you EA.

Rinaldo is only a 3 star potential, so he would max out at high 70s maybe reach 80 or a little above. He could have been a solid 4th line maybe even 3rd line center. Still thats messed up, this whole mode is messed up. Been enjoying offline be a gm much more because I have much more control of my teams then online.

201224.pnggarrett007.png

#1916 IndoAssassin

IndoAssassin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Man this fuckin bucllshit ineternet bullshit is fuckin pissin me the Fuck off. I can fuckin play no games, I can't fuckin play not internet no fuckin bullshit I can do. Fuckin Shaw bullshit mother fucker's can suck my my fuckin left dick and eat my left nut. Fuckin bullshit can't even finish a fuckin game man I fuckin move 15 minutes from where I used to fuckin live and fuckin my internet doesn't working progerly for the last 3 weeks. My plan is fuackin supposed to give me 100mbps and it fuckin takes 10 minut3es to fuckin load a page wtf is this bullshit.

#1917 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Shaq-fu

#1918 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

That's a lot of Fuck
check out my tradelist :