Photo
- - - - -

CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

• Please log in to reply
2188 replies to this topic

Poll: What regular season OT rules should we use?

What regular season OT rules should we use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#2011 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yeah hardcore sucks for passing. I could almost understand fourth liners not completing a single pass, but even A+ superstars cannot complete a pass to save their lives, so I would vote against hardcore if it was up for consideration.

Nate, can you get on late (11:00 PM or after) either tonight or tomorrow for our games? Sunday may be more open but I'm not sure yet.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#2012 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Yeah hardcore sucks for passing. I could almost understand fourth liners not completing a single pass, but even A+ superstars cannot complete a pass to save their lives, so I would vote against hardcore if it was up for consideration.

Nate, can you get on late (11:00 PM or after) either tonight or tomorrow for our games? Sunday may be more open but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, I'll most likely be on late both tonight and tomorrow. Tonight, I'll probably being playing some club games. But tomorrow is definitely wide open.

#2013 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, I'll most likely be on late both tonight and tomorrow. Tonight, I'll probably being playing some club games. But tomorrow is definitely wide open.

Sounds good then. I'll check for you tomorrow night!
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#2014 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

I am totally for turning off injuries. Hits that cause injuries that are behind the play are killing this league. I just lost Malkin for the playoffs on a cheap shot without the puck. It cost me a goal too because of the whistle. That is also how I lost Letang for most of the season too.

#2015 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Looks like I only have Pitt and Buffalo this last set for user games...guys feel free to play the CPU.

#2016 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Went 4-1 so far in my last set, only got you left Canbanana.

Looks like you gotta win three straight, or win two and get into OT in our game.

#nopressureoranythinglikethat

#2017 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Interesting finish for sure.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#2018 IndoAssassin

IndoAssassin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Whoever needs to play WInnipeg I'm on all day just msg me on live

#2019 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

Just wrapped up my season with a shootout win over Minnesota. The Wild are in control of their own destiny for the division, needing 3 points in their next two to win the Northwest on ROW tiebreaker

Man, injury bug came back this last set, lost three in 5 games.

#2020 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Buffalo and Washington... I'll be on for most the night, so just shoot me a message when you want to play and I'll switch over.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#2021 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

PHX and EDM owners I can be on tonight at like 11:00 pm est does that work for either of you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#2022 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Well looks like mr hockey clinched that last playoff spot with Florida in the east. It was a good race down the end. Even if I win all 3 games he has the row advantage. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

#2023 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

You definitely made me worry at the end. Despite it all. It was a pretty fun season!
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#2024 Canbanana

Canbanana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Colorado are NW champs, on a side note why is it teams insist on playing their backup goalies against me and they end up turning out fantastic performances hummmmm... none the less grats to all who made the playoffs. See you soon N8rockerasu!

#2025 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Colorado are NW champs, on a side note why is it teams insist on playing their backup goalies against me and they end up turning out fantastic performances hummmmm... none the less grats to all who made the playoffs. See you soon N8rockerasu!

The fans in Nashville have their signs ready...
Spoiler

:lol:

#2026 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hahaha, yeah man...Gustavson made some unbelievable saves. Gonna be a great first round series between you two.

#2027 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

I think I ran Halak against you once or twice.
Posted Image

#2028 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

PHX and EDM owners I can be on tonight at like 11:00 pm est does that work for either of you?

Tonight I can be on by 10:00 pm est if I dont hear back from you I am going to assume its fair game to play your CPU.

#2029 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Have you tried PMing either of them or sending a msg om Xbox? I'm pretty sure I saw phoenix online last night.

Also, to you and Chicago, ill get matched up with on of you for round 1, go ahead and play my CPU.

#2030 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

Have you tried PMing either of them or sending a msg om Xbox? I'm pretty sure I saw phoenix online last night.

Also, to you and Chicago, ill get matched up with on of you for round 1, go ahead and play my CPU.

Yes I did but I also like to post on here also if there is any issues and to cover all the bases.

#2031 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

It sucks that you will be out of town after putting together such a strong season. Is it possible for us to vote on delaying the start of the playoffs so everyone can make it? I mean what's one more week?

#2032 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

As much as I would have loved to play and appreciate the gesture, I don't want to hold up the league. Besides, just getting the Avs back into the playoffs was my main goal, so I'm happy with that lol

#2033 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

I'm with Chris on this... Say we did delay the playoffs, how long would it be for? I know you mentioned you were leaving town, but I would be okay with that since it would be kind of shitty to have someone that has played and has been so active in the league not even be able to play any of their games in the playoffs.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#2034 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Seriously, it's fine. I really don't mind. I won't be back until Sunday evening, so it's going to be about a week.

My team is kinda banged up again anyways, all I ask is to try to not take anyone else out ;)

#2035 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I've still got some unplayed games, so delaying the start of the playoffs wouldn't bother me. I'm hoping that most of the people left in the league at this point are dedicated enough that delaying wouldn't cause them to lose interest either. It would probably be worse on the teams that didn't make the playoffs, but maybe they wouldn't mind a break too. After all, this is the only hockey we have (as sad as that is), lol.

#2036 Captain OBVIOU5

Captain OBVIOU5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

I'm 8 points out, and have a slim chance of making it. I believe that we should delay the playoffs to help one of the more active players in the league able to play his playoff games. It's a community thing, and its the right decision.

Play Fair, Game Hard!

Posted Image

#2037 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Well, that was easy. Now we just need to decide how to divide up the "No Hockey League" related revenue. ;)

#2038 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

I wish I would have checked the thread before I played this morning. Flyersfan gave me the okay to play the CPU and I would have waited since we are extending the deadline.

Outshot his CPU 26-15 and lost 5-2. Had one of those games where your goalie just lets everything in. Like this:

http://www.easports....video/144214067

#2039 twick87

twick87

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I suggest we dont advance to round 1 until friday morning. and give us like 5 days to play round 1.

#2040 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm okay with however long the delay... I'd rather know that everyone is getting a shot at playing their games than knowing they aren't because the rest of us were too impatient. I won't be losing interest, but rather be waiting in anticipation for the games to start.

On a side note, it would be awesome if we could watch the games as they were played with the Broadcast view. I really miss hockey and imagine it's even worse for those of you without a team nearby (I'm lucky and have the Griffins and get free tickets to every game). I'd be going crazy otherwise.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...