Soul calibur v ce, 40% off @ bb, ymmv ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

just came back from my local best buy, and they had... soul calibur v CE 40% off of $59.99, (YMMV ?) im not sure for what systems they were for, the only reason i know is because the guy in the gaming area told me.

#2 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

So, they possibly had the CE of a mediocre, old-ish game at a high price on a syatem that I might own? I'm definitely in for two!

#3 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:15 PM

And it's still not a good price! I'm happy with the non-CE that I got for $10 at Best Buy, thanks very much.

It isn't a good price on its own, but during the b2g2free and even the b2g1free it could be paired with other collector's editions and regular priced games. Still have mine sealed from the b2g2free. Haven't gotten to replay it yet. The contents look fine to me since it only came out to $20-ish as part of that sale.

#4 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

There needs to be a stop put on YMMV Best Buy CE threads. Really, if it's not online, it's YMMV, so really no point in mentioning it.

#5 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

saw this at one best buy tagged for 59.99... should have had it priced scanned.

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

For those in the greater L.A. area, one store have this at 50% off. I cannot for the love of god remember which store though, will update my post when I do.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

So, they possibly had the CE of a mediocre, old-ish game at a high price on a syatem that I might own? I'm definitely in for two!

Old-ish? 6 months make a game old now? Goodness, glad I held on to that retro copy of Uncharted 2!

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#8 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

my BB had Mass Effect 3 CE with 40% off. I think it might be random clearance at each BB.

#9 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Old-ish? 6 months make a game old now? Goodness, glad I held on to that retro copy of Uncharted 2!

^This
Fuck the Mayans must have played with my copy of SuperMario/DuckHunt