Free Mortal Kombat and 4GB card w/Vita purchase

[quote name='TheBomb69']Been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. Will probably hold out.[/QUOTE]
Good choice. At this rate there will a substantially better deal by the end of the year. Lord only knows what black Friday has in store.

Mortal combats a great game on this, one of my favourites so far for the vita, also can't wait to see what black Friday has in store this year

I don't regret spending $300 on my Vita. Even though about $200 was in Best Buy gift cards, between reward gift certificates and trade ins, I'm glad I bought it, game selection is iffy right now, but I have good faith.

Tired of seeing all these crappy PSP games being added to the PS Store. GIVE ME KINGDOM HEARYS BBS ALREADY! *End rant*

Uncharted Golden Abyss = A Vita necessity.

And so is the $10-15 clear Mad Catz case. Great case to prevent basic wear and tear, and doesnt add any bulkiness. But I also bought a travel case to keep it in when I'm not playing it.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Uncharted Golden Abyss = A Vita necessity.

[/QUOTE]

One of the best games I've played this year, and I don't usually enjoy linear games.

My first Uncharted game as well tbh.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Uncharted Golden Abyss = A Vita necessity.

And so is the $10-15 clear Mad Catz case. Great case to prevent basic wear and tear, and doesnt add any bulkiness. But I also bought a travel case to keep it in when I'm not playing it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ral1121']One of the best games I've played this year, and I don't usually enjoy linear games.

My first Uncharted game as well tbh.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 2 > 1 > 3 > GA

bread's done
Back