Free Mortal Kombat and 4GB card w/Vita purchase

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

Not the best deal in the world, personally, I'm waiting for the holiday season price drop, or the 250 dollar white bundle w/ assassins creed

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B003O6EATE

#2 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

Been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. Will probably hold out.

#3 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. Will probably hold out.

Good choice. At this rate there will a substantially better deal by the end of the year. Lord only knows what black Friday has in store.

#4 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Also Mortal Kombat was just on sale for 10 dollars, and the 4 GB card is worthless, youll have to buy another one anyway

#5 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Mortal combats a great game on this, one of my favourites so far for the vita, also can't wait to see what black Friday has in store this year
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

I don't regret spending $300 on my Vita. Even though about $200 was in Best Buy gift cards, between reward gift certificates and trade ins, I'm glad I bought it, game selection is iffy right now, but I have good faith.

Tired of seeing all these crappy PSP games being added to the PS Store. GIVE ME KINGDOM HEARYS BBS ALREADY! *End rant*

#7 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Uncharted Golden Abyss = A Vita necessity.

And so is the $10-15 clear Mad Catz case. Great case to prevent basic wear and tear, and doesnt add any bulkiness. But I also bought a travel case to keep it in when I'm not playing it.

#8 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

One of the best games I've played this year, and I don't usually enjoy linear games.

My first Uncharted game as well tbh.

#9 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

And so is the $10-15 clear Mad Catz case. Great case to prevent basic wear and tear, and doesnt add any bulkiness. But I also bought a travel case to keep it in when I'm not playing it.

One of the best games I've played this year, and I don't usually enjoy linear games.

My first Uncharted game as well tbh.

Uncharted 2 > 1 > 3 > GA

#10 AmongPatriots

AmongPatriots

CAGiversary! A Hwat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'd jump on this if they offered Gravity Rush rather than MK.