GameFly August 2012 Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 8/20.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Hole in the Wall: Deluxe Edition $7.99
:360: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $7.99
:360: Black Eyed Peas Experience $9.99
:360: EA Sports: Grand Slam Tennis 2 $9.99
:360: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $9.99
:360: Rugby World Cup 2011 $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $9.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $12.99
:360: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:360: Rage $12.99
:360: SSX $14.99
:360: Dance Central 2 $14.99
:360: Kinect Sports Season Two $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99
:360: PowerUp Heroes $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $17.99

:ps3: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $7.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $7.99
:ps3: Everybody Dance $9.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $12.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 $12.99
:ps3: Rage $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: The Run $12.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $17.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $14.99
:ps3: Resistance 3 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $17.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $17.99

:wii: Puss in Boots $7.99
:wii: Country Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Fortune Street $19.99
:wii: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked $5.99
:wii: Barbie: Jet, Set and Style $7.99
:wii: Black Eyed Peas Experience $7.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: Get Up and Dance $7.99
:wii: Gunslingers $7.99
:wii: Heavy Fire: Afghanistan $7.99
:wii: NCIS $7.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $7.99
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $7.99
:wii: Cabela's Adventure Camp $9.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:wii: Oregon Trail $9.99
:wii: The Price is Right 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: Power Rangers Samurai $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks boss!
Also whoever plans on buying and playing LOTR, read their forum to save you from restarting midway through the game.

[quote name='ckc4043']in for one chipped disc[/QUOTE]

Here we go....and waiting for that typical chunlirocks posting.

fucking OCD people.

[quote name='vlv723']Here we go....and waiting for that typical chunlirocks posting.

fucking OCD people.[/QUOTE]

I am very afraid it is chipped..but the price is difficult for me to resist..I give gamefly a try!

Nothing for me in this sale. I kind of want Fortune Street, but I don't have enough people to play that game and I hear just mixed reviews about it.

[quote name='boogie4114']Damn it to get Street Fighter or wait for a potential $10 via Bestbuy coupon.......[/QUOTE]
THIS! An internal debate in my head right now.

Taking a gamble on Twisted Metal having TMB...couldn't find a copy in any of the ~8 Best Buy's I checked when it was $20, so I figure this is worth a shot! Decent price nonetheless..

[quote name='TooPoor']I wonder if their TM comes with TMB?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KenjiWB']Taking a gamble on Twisted Metal having TMB...couldn't find a copy in any of the ~8 Best Buy's I checked when it was $20, so I figure this is worth a shot! Decent price nonetheless..[/QUOTE]

I ordered a copy of TM and it arrived as the standard edition. Only extra included besides the online pass was a Sweettooth skin for Starhawk.

Receiving an LE copy isn't outside the realm of possibility though, so good luck.

Did a keep it for SFvT minus coupon.

From the previous forums Gamefly has couple TM that had the TMB code in it but think was only 2 or 3 people who comfirmed it.

I've purchased maybe 7 or 8 games from gamefly and they've all been perfect. Guess I've just been lucky

Thanks Cheapy, I'll jump on SFxT 360 everything else looks alright not the best selection.

zwl90.jpg

Unless you have some gamefly coupons this sale is a little disappointing. Twisted Metal might be worth a look though.

how is operation raccoon city? worth $10 or pass at any price?

thanks for the responses

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vherub']how is operation raccoon city? worth $10 or pass at any price?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth it if you have at least one buddy to play online with. It's a crapshoot with randoms. The friendly A.I. is pretty bad, just barely better than in Brink.

[quote name='vherub']how is operation raccoon city? worth $10 or pass at any price?[/QUOTE]
i think u will have more fun burning a :hot:$10 bill:hot:

[quote name='vlv723']Here we go....and waiting for that typical chunlirocks posting.

fucking OCD people.[/QUOTE]

Damn you guys are fast around here

:beer:

Not bad, but nothing for me this round. Gamefly sales rock though, I've benefited greatly from them earlier this year.

How long until someone says why no Catherine?

You've been damn lucky. Do you know which distribution center yours came from? Was it somewhere else besides Pittsburgh?

[quote name='natureboy46']I've purchased maybe 7 or 8 games from gamefly and they've all been perfect. Guess I've just been lucky[/QUOTE]

What are the odds Heavy Fire: Afghanistan for Wii will get lower than $7.99 ($8.61 after tax) sometime in the future? I like shitty rail shooter games on Wii but $8.61 seems to be on the high side for the particular quality of this game.

With a $5 coupon that was expiring, I picked up Uncharted 3 for $11.81 after tax. Was going to pick it up new for $20, but PS3 games usually come in great shape for me from Gamefly.

It's already shipped as well. Might be a nice game to start playing this weekend.

I bought twisted metal from gamefly last week and it was the LE version with the sweetooth skin and twist metal black code

Thanks for the post cheapy. Nothing really too interested in, I'll wait till Twisted Metal, Infamous 2, UC3, and AC: Revelations hit the $10 mark (too bad I missed the first BB blowout).

Thatnks for the heads ups Cheapy. Some decent prices but I've turned my attention to my overflowing backlog. I'm trying to make this the first week with no purchases since before Christmas.

I just started to play my kinect games again, and was looking for Kinect Sports 2 on the cheap, but now that it is that price... I'm not sure. Have to think about it, but nice to see Gamefly console sales again.

Thanks for the list, not sure if there is anything this time around I will be buying though. Sonic Generations is tempting thought

bread's done
Back