GameFly August 2012 Used Game Sale

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#91 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

Managed to get dance central 2 and kinect sports season 2. I can also trade in my dance central 1 to best buy after importing songs :D

#92 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

In for :ps3: Jane's

#93 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

Any clue if Kinect Sports Season 2 comes with the free month of gold and the avatar items?

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#94 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

Any clue if Kinect Sports Season 2 comes with the free month of gold and the avatar items?

I am assuming that they do because doesnet gamefly usually have only first run copies? It could also be a thing where every copy if it includes the bonuses

#95 stillshadow

stillshadow

Arcade Nostalgiac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

I have a $5 member coupon plus the usual 10% off so FF X-III2 is looking good at less than $8 to me. It looks like the buy option is out of stock but I may just try to keep it once a rental slot opens up for me.

Apparently the cutscenes are no longer prerendered video files so the whole game is actually on one disc!

#96 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

Thanks OP, finally got SSX & Hasbro Family Game Night for 360....wanted Twisted Metal also but gone and will just have to hope they restock and I can grab it then!.

#97 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Figures Kinect Disneyland Adventures would go on sale just after I got rid of my Kinect.

#98 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Twisted Metal is back in stock! Just ordered a copy. I am not worrying about the other games right now. Lol, done.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#99 bisquit

bisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Yeah some of the games are back up.
Got Street Fight X Tekken for 360 and Twisted Metal. :D
"Your halo's slipping down to choke you now..."
-A Perfect Circle

#100 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Anyone know how long it takes for a game to arrive at your house with standard shipping? Same as a rented game?

#101 Chlorox

Chlorox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

Just grabbed Street Fighter X Tekken for PS3

#102 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Anyone know how long it takes for a game to arrive at your house with standard shipping? Same as a rented game?

4-7 days. Ima pass on street fighter. I rather play the tekken side of that crossover, whenever it comes out.

If I may add RE;ORC is only fun with other people. The AI partners are horrendous. Basically its bad.

#103 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

If I may add RE;ORC is only fun with other people. The AI partners are horrendous. Basically its bad.

It's pretty horrendous with other people too, lol. My friends and I picked it up from the BB sale a couple weeks ago and it's just an awkward game. You can have fun with it in the same way that you can with any 4 player co-op game, but the story is confusing as hell, the enemies are sponges even on normal difficulty, and you can beat the final level by just standing there and dying (seriously...we were just screwing around trying to get an achievement...and the game was like "awesome! you won!" lol)

I considered putting that last one in spoiler tags...but really, it gives nothing away except how inept Capcom can be. But hey...at least we got the exclusive BB bonus costumes (read: different colors of the exact same outfit...) On the plus side, it doesn't take long at all to beat (about 5-6 hours), so if you want to trade it back in quickly, it might be worth a cheap rental. Definitely not a game you want to hold onto though.

#104 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

4-7 days. Ima pass on street fighter. I rather play the tekken side of that crossover, whenever it comes out.

Does it take 4-7 days for rented games to come to you?

#105 drasticfyre

drasticfyre

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

DangIT Too slow to get SFXT now its only keep it for 12.99

#106 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

If it is just one game in your order, it is really slow. Any order with 2 or more games, I find that they ship much faster.

154512.png

:360: Nothing at the moment

:pc: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

:ps3: Nothing at the moment

:ps4: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor / NBA 2k15 / Alien: Isolation

jionekanji.png

#107 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

If it is just one game in your order, it is really slow. Any order with 2 or more games, I find that they ship much faster.

1 game = USPS First Class (3-5 business days)

2+ games = USPS Priority (2-3 business days)

#108 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Damn, should have just rented the game, then bought it on the website lol

#109 gundamb0i

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

I wanna know how bad are the glitches for Silent hill hd collection for xbox 360?Can actually beat the game or the glitches stop you from beating the game? Can you get the achievement on the game? I wanna pick it up.

#110 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

So glad I kept my :ps3: copy when it was $10 with @Gamer coupon from Best Buy. I wonder how many CAGs that flipped it to Gamestop now regret their decision.

I played for a week and traded back to Amazon for $13.6, glad I did, I could not, for the love of god, get used to the sensitive controls. The last 2 hills took me a lot of frustration to beat.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#111 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

I wanna know how bad are the glitches for Silent hill hd collection for xbox 360?Can actually beat the game or the glitches stop you from beating the game? Can you get the achievement on the game? I wanna pick it up.

http://shshatteredme.../hd-collection/

Spoiler

Videos (long running time)
Spoiler

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#112 gundamb0i

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Thanks

#113 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

I know that the 2nd game is beatable, since my friend has beat it 10 or so times since it release. The thing to remember though is that the 360 version will not get the new patch that the ps3 version got recently.

#114 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Director of Publishing/Marketing for Crafty Minor Too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Silent Hill Collection got an 8 or 9 from IGN, pre-patch. I assume that was on the 360, which preforms WAY better than the PS3 version did at release.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#115 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

if u have a ps2 just get 2 and 3 and your good. at least i am anyway :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#116 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

I can't decide between street fighter x tekken or twisted metal. I sold twisted metal in march in hopes of getting back cheaper someday, and with SFxTekken, I haven't played a street fighter or tekken game since the ps1/arcade games and I've had the sudden urge to play some fighting games

If you want a fighting game then get Super Street Fighter 4 Regular/Arcade Edition. It is so much better than SFXT is.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#117 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Silent Hill Collection got an 8 or 9 from IGN, pre-patch. I assume that was on the 360, which preforms WAY better than the PS3 version did at release.

Knowing IGN the reviewer probably id not play the game. It was HORRIBLE in pre patch phase. And it's PRETTY BAD after the patches.

#118 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Just picked up uncharted 3. This is the first time I order from gamefly, do they always tax you?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#119 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

What the odds of getting Twisted Metal LE?

#120 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

Just picked up uncharted 3. This is the first time I order from gamefly, do they always tax you?

Yes.