Does anyone else have the 3D display that could possibly help me with an issue?

bigant262

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
If you do, could you please let me know in here, its about using it as a secondary monitor, I need to figure out if it is just my monitor or not.

If it's about an issue with a defect, then you should check out the PS3 display deal thread on the deal forum, as many people reported issues with these, including many people reporting that they were DOA after a short period of use. I honestly wouldn't buy one of these unless it was $20 and even then Sony would have to be giving out at least a years' warranty on it for any defects.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If it's about an issue with a defect, then you should check out the PS3 display deal thread on the deal forum, as many people reported issues with these, including many people reporting that they were DOA after a short period of use. I honestly wouldn't buy one of these unless it was $20 and even then Sony would have to be giving out at least a years' warranty on it for any defects.[/QUOTE]

Well I have one already, its just that I'm running this as a secondary monitor, and the picture doesn't look the same. I'm trying to figure out if its just mine or if its a known issue. Best Buy and Sony were no help trying to help me.

bread's done
Back