Metal Slug Anthology (Wii) $9.99 - Newegg

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

K-Marts often have this game in their dump bins for $15, for those that can't get this deal. Although I've seen it less often lately.

#32 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

K-Marts often have this game in their dump bins for $15, for those that can't get this deal. Although I've seen it less often lately.

I actually had it for that price, but I returned it because I knew it was cheaper through Newegg. I'm pretty sure it'll be a part of their clearance cycle soon. Definitely something to keep your eye out for.

#33 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Ordered one. Love Contra but never played any of these.

#34 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

They all have their issues, the Wii version has sound glitches and missing hit flashes in a lot of boss fights. Gamecube controller is the best setup, I don't think even the TvC stick works with this game.

The PS2 version has awful input lag in most of the games, especially the first few.

Basically they all suck so you're better off emulating unless you think Slug 6 is worth the $10 by itself. But from what I've heard the Wii version doesn't suffer from input delay, never played it myself so I can't confirm, but it's probably the lesser of evils. I have played the PS2 version and it's terrible.

The PS2 version has input lag?

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded