Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#3931 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

I'm CONTINUING to await more of Capcom's localized Japanese indie publishing to show up on Steam. Ether Vapor is another big one but there's more where that came from still on GG and Desura.

By the way, Exceed? I still give it a thumbs up for you boolet hell lovers, all two of you. Exceed 3 is the only good one though. Exceed 1 is just too primitive and Exceed 2 is Ikaruga. Maybe you like Ikaruga, I dunno. I don't.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#3932 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

M:TW is still my favorite. Thank heavens I still have the DVDs because I haven't seen it on sale digitally anywhere; not even on sites like GOG and it's never in the "complete" Total War bundles.

I got the DD gold edition from amazon for $1.99 last December. It's not steam so you have to download the files but its older so not so large. If you're patient, it'll probably be on sale again soon.

#3933 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

For those who bought McPixel off the mcpixel.net website a couple of weeks back... Most of you already know that there's a Steam key on your download page. I also just realized that when you try to start the Desura McPixel game (you should have received a Desura copy with your purchase) a SECOND steam key is generated. Pretty cool. This SOS guy has been pretty generous with his steam keys.

I'll probably be giving away my second McPixel steam code is this thread sometime tomorrow (so be on the lookout if you want the game).

#3934 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

Final 2 1/2 hours of the Winter Wolves Mange Game Bundle. Steam keys for any that pass Greenlight after the fact.

#3935 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

It seems like you might be able to get a free copy of Postal 2 on Steam/Desura if you Greenlight its release. Anyone who helps to promote it should get a free key, which is just awesome:

http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=93000640

And posting about it it multiple places should get one a Desura key for Postal 1. I realize most CAGs already have DRM-free versions of both from groupees or Indiegalas, but still, worth posting about:

http://steamcommunit...etails/93000640

#3936 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

Sooooo many giveaways for Total War Rome right now that it is almost sad. Then again, maybe I can win a copy for a change lol.

Lots of contributor giveaways with darn good odds, I already won a copy.

#3937 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:36 AM

Lots of contributor giveaways with darn good odds, I already won a copy.

Ha, I bought a copy for myself, but looks like I should have just played the odds, sooooo many giveaways indeed. Everyone is Total War crazy! :whee:

Edited by Necrotron, 28 September 2012 - 06:43 AM.

#3938 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

For those who bought McPixel off the mcpixel.net website a couple of weeks back... Most of you already know that there's a Steam key on your download page. I also just realized that when you try to start the Desura McPixel game (you should have received a Desura copy with your purchase) a SECOND steam key is generated. Pretty cool. This SOS guy has been pretty generous with his steam keys.

I'll probably be giving away my second McPixel steam code is this thread sometime tomorrow (so be on the lookout if you want the game).

Um. Um. Um. :bouncy:

#3939 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

http://www.greenmang...ic-generations/

The Green Man Gaming deal for Sonic Generations just went live. It shows $7.99, but voucher GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO brings total to $5.99. It gives a Steam key.

Bought!

#3940 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

The Green Man Gaming deal for Sonic Generations just went live. It shows $7.99, but voucher GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO brings total to $5.99. It gives a Steam key.

Bought!

Haha, I bought that game for $10 on my birthday as a gift to myself a couple weeks ago and I haven't had the time to even launch it! Looks like an awesomely fun game though :)

#3941 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Any regs want my Humble key for Jamestown, Wizorb, Gratuitous Space Battles, Bit Trip Runner?

Edit: Gone!

Edited by utopianmachine, 28 September 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#3942 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Ha, I bought a copy for myself, but looks like I should have just played the odds, sooooo many giveaways indeed. Everyone is Total War crazy! :whee:

Haha... I looked last night and there was 54 give-aways on Steamgifts. I'm not sure if it counts multiple-gift entries (some of those were giftsing 5+ copies at a time).

Of course, I just spent the dollar since I'm saving all my points for Secret of the Magic Crystal give-aways.

#3943 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Haha... I looked last night and there was 54 give-aways on Steamgifts. I'm not sure if it counts multiple-gift entries (some of those were giftsing 5+ copies at a time).

Of course, I just spent the dollar since I'm saving all my points for Secret of the Magic Crystal give-aways.

Well you'll be in luck because I got a giveaway coming up for the bgqc's

That is whenever my gf let's me go back home. I've been able to play 2 hour of borderlands 2 since release day. I'm going through pc withdrawal

#3944 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

I don't use Desura, but if anyone wants McPixel, I can give you my Desura key so that you can also generate a Steam key for it.

edit: taken

Edited by imac2much, 28 September 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Posted Image

#3945 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

Bought!

It was worth the $25 I paid for it at launch. Hell I would of paid 50-60 bucks for it and still felt satisfied. Sega did a phenomenal job here.

Well you'll be in luck because I got a giveaway coming up for the bgqc's

That is whenever my gf let's me go back home. I've been able to play 2 hour of borderlands 2 since release day. I'm going through pc withdrawal

Buy her a gaming PC, problem solved ;)
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3946 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

FYI, while I wasn't a huge fan of Binding of Isaac (the only game I got as a free gift during last year's winter sale), the base game and its expansion (Wrath of the Lambs) will go on sale 75% off today.

http://www.theverge....am-sale-figures

Might be hard to resist picking up its expansion for less than a buck...
Posted Image

#3947 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

I don't use Desura, but if anyone wants McPixel, I can give you my Desura key so that you can also generate a Steam key for it.

If it's still available can you PM me the code? Thanks!!! :bouncy:

#3948 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Revisited Syberia today. Started the game months ago, but I was annoyed by it because every time I alt tabbed to do something else, there was this ginormous black box on the screen I couldn't get rid of and was unclickable.

Somehow I didn't notice that in the Syberia button on the taskbar was a way to close that box. Until today.

But hey, playing Syberia again. Such a fantastic adventure game. It has a slow pace, and waiting for Kate to walk to destinations is tedious, but the story, voice-overs, environments, and puzzles are just great and worth the play.

#3949 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

If anyone feels like throwing their McPixel code my way, it'd be much appreciated.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3950 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

What are the chances of Binding of Isaac being in a bundle? Thought I had it already but I don't.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3951 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

What are the chances of Binding of Isaac being in a bundle? Thought I had it already but I don't.

Was a gift in the Voxatron bundle.

76561198014930049.png

#3952 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

It was in the humble voxotron bundle

#3953 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Indie Royale October is live!
Telltale's Hector: Badge of Carnage Trilogy, Chime, Adventures of Shuggy + more

#3954 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Was a gift in the Voxatron bundle.

It was in the humble voxotron bundle

Ah, that must have been B.C. time... before Cheaplikeafox

I figure if it was going to pop up in another Humble Bundle then it would have by now.

I heard some people like it, others hate it?

I wanted to buy Terraria but the discount wasn't deep enough for me. Would jump on Sonic Generations but wondering if my laptop can run it. Laptop runs BL2 on low settings so maybe?

Wow. thanks for the heads up! Got in at $4.12! Great games. Dangerous High School Girls game for the win!

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3955 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

New Indie Royale Live

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Hector
Adventures of Shuggy
Chime
Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble!
The Network (Desura Only)
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3956 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Got in at $4.29. Now who wants my Chime key for $1?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3957 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Just an fyi, but DHGiT is pretty bad.

#3958 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Woo! Thanks for the heads up. I never get in this early ($4.31).

#3959 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Just an fyi, but DHGiT is pretty bad.

Exactly :)

#3960 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

Exactly :)

It's why I bought it too