Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#3991 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

At 87 hours, I have twice as much time played in Binding of Isaac as I do on any other Steam game. One of the best games I've ever played.

#3992 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Wondering how much I'd spend for Shogun II. I own and love all of the other Total War games on Steam... But the ninjas and junk doesn't do much for me and the HUGE download is really off-putting.

I am probably a bit biased because Shogun was the first Total War I ever played, and it only took me a bunch of years to realize it was the first Total War in the franchise... for some reason I always thought it was Medieval, so when I saw they were making Shogun II I was insanely excited. I just started playing it and it is quite good, but then again it plays almost like every other Total War.

Honestly if you are on edge about it you almost might as well just wait for Rome II. Since the original Rome was the big change up in the franchise I wouldn't be surprised if we see some big things out of its sequel. And no adding the Naval battles was not as big of a change as Rome because like every game with a Navy they are still pretty useless.

Last note on the Total War franchise... Bring back an option for the campaign map to play out like it did in the old days. I'm not say revert to that style, but the option would be great. It is like the switch from Star Wars Battlefront 1 to 2. I liked the new campaign map, but sometimes I like to actually finish a campaign.

#3993 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hey Humble Bundle 2 purchasers, Cortex Command has been added on steam, and as such there is a steam key for all of us on our key pages. So if you think you might have it, make sure to check.

Edit: This includes those who own HIB 2 because they bought HIB 3. So if you own both, you should have two keys, one on each page.

#3994 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

anyone wanna send me a cortex command desura key? pm me
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3995 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Here it is, post if you use it.

Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! - 0HN2D-BRRQD-PLLYT

Thanks for Skyrim!!

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3996 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

anyone wanna send me a cortex command desura key? pm me

I don't think it's available on Desura, and the Humble Bundle Desura key doesn't include it.

#3997 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Hey Humble Bundle 2 purchasers, Cortex Command has been added on steam, and as such there is a steam key for all of us on our key pages. So if you think you might have it, make sure to check.

Edit: This includes those who own HIB 2 because they bought HIB 3. So if you own both, you should have two keys, one on each page.

Thanks for the heads up! I did and I activated it. It looks like a neat game.

76561197971332172.png

#3998 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

I don't think it's available on Desura, and the Humble Bundle Desura key doesn't include it.

hmmm, think i need to go take a nap. I was thinking of the one that activates on Desura and gives you a Steam key. My brain is too tired to remember what I just read lol.

#3999 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

I don't know what's going on with my Humble profile, but I've used the same email address to buy every bundle, but I don't have links for 1 and 3 tied to my account. I bought them and have them redeemed, even, just no links. Time to contact support, I guess.

Also, to keep up with sunasun, I'll trade Cortex Command for the Hector series. ;)

#4000 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

I don't know what's going on with my Humble profile, but I've used the same email address to buy every bundle, but I don't have links for 1 and 3 tied to my account. I bought them and have them redeemed, even, just no links. Time to contact support, I guess.

Also, to keep up with sunasun, I'll trade Cortex Command for the Hector series. ;)

Maybe you need to manually connect your bundles with your account. I know there is a button on the screen to do this if they aren't attached to an account.

I'm actually going to play DHSGiT from the bundle, because I'm curious of how bad it is, and not have to spend additional money on it.
Posted Image

#4001 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up on that.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#4002 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

That would explain the game all of a sudden showing up on Steamgifts; I was bidding and wasted 60 points before it hit me that I had received this game from a humblebundle.

#4003 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Icedragon15 marry Hulk Hogan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'll do that. PM me.

#4004 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Glad I checked here cause otherwise I wouldn't have remembered I bought the bundle with cortex command in it. Yay steam key.

#4005 mujahid9

mujahid9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

. . . I just started playing it and it is quite good, but then again it plays almost like every other total war.

fate marches with us!!!

#4006 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Hey, thanks for the heads up - I don't believe I would have ever checked my Humble Bundle #2 page again. (I have the nerdly habit of backing up all my Humble Bundles.)

#4007 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

gamerkeys.net Has a giveaway on Steamgifts. Their prices seem shady, should I assume russian keys and avoid it like the plague?

#4008 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

gamerkeys.net Has a giveaway on Steamgifts. Their prices seem shady, should I assume russian keys and avoid it like the plague?

Oh yes those are Russian keys

#4009 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

Alright, as promised I have an extra McPixel Steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).

#4010 DixieWrecTNINJA

DixieWrecTNINJA

TEAM NINJA CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

It has to be .....4? lol

Alright, as promised I have an extra McPixel Steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).

#4011 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

#4012 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

Just wondering, is the key you got different than your Desura key? When I launch the game in Desura, it shows me my Desura key and tells me to activate it on Steam lol.

#4013 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

alright, as promised i have an extra mcpixel steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).

#4014 dbolt

dbolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

alright, as promised i have an extra mcpixel steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).

#4015 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Got it on the first try... I'll PM you the code, Marineal

I don't think the Desura key is the same as the Steam key... On the McPixel download page I got a completely different Steam key (which I have already activated). My brother was able to activate the Steam code generated on Desura without a problem. They both should work.

#4016 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

I don't think the Desura key is the same as the Steam key... On the McPixel download page I got a completely different Steam key (which I have already activated). My brother was able to activate the Steam code generated on Desura without a problem. They both should work.

woooooooooo thanks :D

#4017 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

I don't think it works for everyone. If it's in this format then it probably won't work: mcpixel-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

It generated the same key that I used to activate on Desura when I launched the game. Gave it to a friend who tried to activate it, and it shows up as invalid on Steam.

#4018 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

It wasn't in that format... I actually have another Desura Mcpixel code in that format that I haven't used yet. It looks like a standard Steam code. Just to be sure though, let me know if it activates alright Marineal.

#4019 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

Chime is awesome, and I've played the crap out of it, but I'll be damned if I ever get that 100% / 3 min achievement.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#4020 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

[Ignore This]