Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#6691 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Garry's Mod is today's deal at 75% off ($2.49)

#6692 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

The pack with topping DLC will be 75% off in the winter sale.

Make sure to add all the topping DLC seperately to your cart as it will be cheaper than the bundle.

#6693 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

GUYS! 50% off Papa Johns orders if you order online. Use the code CAD50.

Doesn't activate on Steam.

Hmm, I'm having a hard time getting this to work with the pizza-button on my keyboard.
Posted Image

#6694 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hmm, I'm having a hard time getting this to work with the pizza-button on my keyboard.
Posted Image

Why aren't you using a controller? Everyone knows the pizza functionality works better with the controller setup.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#6695 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Can I get double DLC, or is it one per account?

elessar123.png

#6696 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

New Release Sales

Gemini Wars 20% off ($15.99)

Decades have passed since war erupted between the United Space Federation and the Alliance of Free Worlds. A bloody conflict that seemed to have reached a stalemate is now about to change, when a third faction suddenly appears.
Genre: Strategy, Indie

Postal 2 Complete 10% off ($13.49)

Live a week in the life of "The Postal Dude"; a hapless everyman just trying to check off some chores. Buying milk, returning an overdue library book, getting Gary Coleman's autograph, what could possibly go wrong? Blast, chop and piss your way through a freakshow of American caricatures in this darkly humorous first-person adventure.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie

Sine Mora 10% off ($13.49)
Or 10% + 25% off ($10.12) from GMG with coupon GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to...
Genre: Action, Indie

#6697 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Heard those of us with Postal 2 on Desura might get Steam keys... anyone know anything about this?

EDIT: Got this from Groupees Be Mine 3, waiting to hear from them about Steam keys.

#6698 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Has bundle written all over it. Wouldn't be surprised to see Foodees bundle with it, wings, and a 2 liter for cheaper than the pizza right now

#6699 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Oh you guys
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#6700 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Still too much for me, gotta wait for a 75% off deal anyways. The Toppings DLC I heard wasn't too great either. Just got Pizza Hut 2 last week so I'm good.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#6701 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I have a backlog of about 50 pizzas here. Anyone have a voucher for roach spray and rat traps?

#6702 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to download CS:GO for the free weekend. The link to download it just takes me to the community page and I'm not seeing where to go from there.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#6703 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

This thread is making me hungry

#6704 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to download CS:GO for the free weekend. The link to download it just takes me to the community page and I'm not seeing where to go from there.

Just go to your LIbrary it will be there and you can install it like any other game.

#6705 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Check to see if it's in your games tab. It's in mine.

#6706 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

I have a backlog of about 50 pizzas here. Anyone have a voucher for roach spray and rat traps?

I'll trade you The Ship gift for 1 copy + chicken, onion, and green pepper dlcs.

#6707 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Regular Doom 3 is once again listed on Steam at $9.99, which is half of what it was priced at before being replaced by Doom 3: BFG.

There's also the somewhat confusingly named Doom 3 Pack which contains Doom 3 and Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil for $12.99.

#6708 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

I doubt this is of direct interest to many CAGs, but Fry's has World of Warcraft: Mists of Pan-daily-a for $20 on sale (reg:$40) and the CE for $54 (reg:$80). I find this interesting/surprising as I sales on WoW are quite rare, and just 6 weeks after release... that says something.

Why aren't you using a controller? Everyone knows the pizza functionality works better with the controller setup.

I've been doing it wrong all these years! :wall:

#6709 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

I doubt this is of direct interest to many CAGs, but Fry's has World of Warcraft: Mists of Pan-daily-a for $20 on sale (reg:$40) and the CE for $54 (reg:$80). I find this interesting/surprising as I sales on WoW are quite rare, and just 6 weeks after release... that says something.

Hmmm, maybe WOW is losing more subscribers than they let on.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6710 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Just go to your LIbrary it will be there and you can install it like any other game.

Check to see if it's in your games tab. It's in mine.

It wasn't there, but a restart fixed it. Thanks guys.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#6711 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

If it's on sale already you can probably bet they'll start giving out free MoP upgrades to inactive accounts after another six months or so like they did with Cataclysm.

#6712 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hmmm, Primal Fear was not what I expected. I really need to read up on these beta games before I start them. Or maybe not? This one seems like it could be fun - basically a Zombie Shooter/Alien Shooter styled game with online co op.

I think the online co-op is the big sell point.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6713 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

There's only one acceptable game with "Primal" in its name:

Spoiler

I still have the action figures, man. Jose Canseco (featured) was always my favorite.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#6714 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

They're giving out Crysis 3 Alpha keys at fileplay.net right now. I saw a post on SD - i'll just link to there because they're several steps to get it. Obviously it won't be on Steam; another Origin exclusive.

http://slickdeals.ne...-free-alpha-key

#6715 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

Huh. That's weird. There's a link in the middle of the game's page in the store. It's an underlined "Here". That worked for me.

#6716 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Spoiler

I still have the action figures, man. Jose Canseco (featured) was always my favorite.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

When I heard of this new Steam game I was like OMG If this is some sort of sequel I will die.

I had all of the toys and everything too! Oh man, I loved Primal Rage so much. Though Talon was my favorite : P

They're giving out Crysis 3 Alpha keys at fileplay.net right now. I saw a post on SD - i'll just link to there because they're several steps to get it. Obviously it won't be on Steam; another Origin exclusive.

http://slickdeals.ne...-free-alpha-key

Already had an account apparently and everything haha

Thanks for the heads up, redeeming my key now after Origin updates it lame self.

#6717 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Spoiler

I always longed for this as a kid when I discovered that the player can R. Kelly on people!

MARS

#6718 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

Well, it's a Primal year apparently. We have:

Primal Carnage: Humans vs. Dinosaurs game - so this one is definitely inspired by Rage if you ask me.

Primal Fear: Humans vs. mutant bugs - maybe bugs are primal?

Somehow I ended up with betas for both...lol... and I will own both... probably by this time next year.

#6719 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

They're giving out Crysis 3 Alpha keys at fileplay.net right now.

Thanks. Got my key... apparently I had an account there (really not sure when or why). Then I saw minimum specs... DX11 card required... apparently my GTX 260 is too hipster retro for Crysis 3. ...okay, why do I suddenly think that plaid colored PCB should be the hot new thing?

#6720 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Not Steam, but this thread seems to be a general PC gaming deal catch-all anyway: Condemned, which just launched on Steam this past week, is today's daily deal at GamersGate for $3.74, $3.18 with IGN discount. DRM is listed as SecuROM.

http://www.gamersgat...riminal-origins

I wish they'd bring Condemned 2 to the PC...