Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#8041 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

The gift packs were from two autumn sales ago. Given they skipped them last year, and there's no registry changes, I'm wagering on it being a fairly generic rotating daily sale.

#8042 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

I still use an 8800GT.

Runs everything on medium to high settings.

Bought it around when Bioshock was first released on PC.

oh how I claim bullshit. BF3 beta would barely even run off mine. I nearly cried that day.

I'm just sad it fried to death via the PSU, but it served well for like 4+ years.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#8043 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

Actually I kinda dread the Steam Autumn sale, that means all sorts of cags will be coming out of the woodwork, and asking the same damn questions two or three times every page, even though it is answered in the last 20 posts. Who are those people anyway? Console peasants that come to the PC side only for the major sales? Are they a breed of CAG that hibernates between sales? Why do they lack the decency to read a few pages of posts before making the-world-revolves-around-me posts?

#8044 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

Actually I kinda dread the Steam Autumn sale, that means all sorts of cags will be coming out of the woodwork, and asking the same damn questions two or three times every page, even though it is answered in the last 20 posts. Who are those people anyway? Console peasants that come to the PC side only for the major sales? Are they a breed of CAG that hibernates between sales? Why do they lack the decency to read a few pages of posts before making the-world-revolves-around-me posts?

At least in this thread we won't get "Does this register on Steam?" in every other post...

#8045 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Does anyone know if Skyrim registers on Steam? I can't seem to find if it does anywhere. I've tried Google, Steam, and everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Also, do you think Jade Empire will go on sale? I've been waiting about 5 years for it to go on sale, and haven't seen one yet.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#8046 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Does anyone know if Skyrim registers on Steam? I can't seem to find if it does anywhere. I've tried Google, Steam, and everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Also, do you think Jade Empire will go on sale? I've been waiting about 5 years for it to go on sale, and haven't seen one yet.

Pretty sure Skyrim requires steam on every copy.

#8047 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Do you have a source? I can't seem to find if it does, and just want official confirmation.

#8048 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

Do you have a source? I can't seem to find if it does, and just want official confirmation.

A tweet?

http://twitter.com/E...844894413557760

#8049 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
Skyrim runs great on my PS3 without steam. ^_~
My cousin ran Skyrim on his PC and he doesn't even have steam on his computer. He bought it on Pie Rat Bay.

#8050 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

A tweet?

http://twitter.com/E...844894413557760

But that just says it uses Steamworks. I wanna know if it registers on Steam or not. Oh well, thanks anyways guys. :cry:

#8051 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
Skyrim runs great on my PS3 without steam. ^_~
My cousin ran Skyrim on his PC and he doesn't even have steam on his computer. He bought it on Pie Rat Bay.

Dude... Youre in a steam thread.. Lol asshat.

#8052 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Ah, I'm afraid that you don't realize that most of the last page was satire. Since Tony's Thanksgiving sales kicked off the Amazon thread has gone to pot. The last handful of posts were a mockery of that, applied to the steam thread.

#8053 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Ah, I'm afraid that you don't realize that most of the last page was satire. Since Tony's Thanksgiving sales kicked off the Amazon thread has gone to pot. The last handful of posts were a mockery of that, applied to the steam thread.

Someone got it! :applause:

So... Speaking of asshats... ;)

#8054 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Accursed unwashed peasants!

#8055 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Wait, so who do I have to PM to get a copy of Skyrim? Can't they just add it to my account for me to save the hassle of PMing them? Also, I am planning on getting one of those Metro 2033 giveaways for free or whatever, so someone please pre-order Last Light and add it to my account and I will trade once I get the key.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#8056 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Walking Dead Ep 5 started downloading around 4AM Est for me.

#8057 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

But that just says it uses Steamworks. I wanna know if it registers on Steam or not. Oh well, thanks anyways guys. :cry:

Edit: Oh.

#8058 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Here are some giveaways for my fellow CAGs to enjoy on Thanksgiving.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

thanks

& I'm sorry but CAG is a mess when Black Friday time is near lol

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#8059 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

"Join Date: Aug 2012" Hmmm...

#8060 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

If a game uses Steamworks it registers on Steam.

It's listed on the Steam support page.

76561197971332172.png

#8061 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

CheapLikeAFox, this newest IndieGala was made for you. 7 simulation games including greats like Deer Drive and Police Simulator.

For those of us who prefer games being linked to steam, this bundle has none of that.

#8062 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

CheapLikeAFox, this newest IndieGala was made for you. 7 simulation games including greats like Deer Drive and Police Simulator.

For those of us who prefer games being linked to steam, this bundle has none of that.

Oh boy oh boy, best Indie Gala ever. I can't believe they are missing Street Cleaner Simulator though

#8063 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

#8064 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Truer words have never been spoken :)

Already bought. Had Bus Driver and Euro Truck Sim already (and played them both) but the Police Sim 2 is the star as it is fairly recent. Loving the gamersgate redemption too.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#8065 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

the Police Sim 2 is the star as it is fairly recent.

Police Simulator 2 sounds dangerously like a real game in a world of heavy machinery simulations.

Also, when you click on it from the IG page, you get told "This video is private" :lol:

#8066 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

At least in this thread we won't get "Does this register on Steam?" in every other post...

Does Left 4 Dead register on Steam? Too lazy to search myself
Also when does the Thanksgiving free giveaway on Steam start?
Will Origin have another sale like their Fall Harvest one?
If a Cag farts in a forest and there is no one around, does it make a sound?
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#8067 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

If a Cag farts in a forest and there is no one around, does it make a sound?

Silent but deadly.:booty:

#8068 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Oh hey, we should reminisce about tubgirl, too.

I'll invite everyone to an AIM chat for it.

Any predictions on the format of the autumn sale? Just a stock running sale with some dailies?

im fine with anything so long as they dont have those horrid flash sales again.
also I dont want to do any achievement hunting. Everytime they had achievement hunting, I ended up wasting so much time to actually do them. I dont think I ever bought a game JUST to do its achievement, but I did think about it for a few of the cheap games.
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#8069 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

I thought the steam sales started today?

#8070 Fresh8142

Fresh8142

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

I thought the steam sales started today?

It might, you gotta wait til 12pm PST to find out