Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#9301 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

I was playing team elimination in Chivalry late last night and it was down to me versus three bad guys. All three charged me at once, I put up my shield to block, and an idiot on the other team swung wildly and decapitated + dismembered both of his teammates with a single swing. Then he was stunned after my block and I finished him off with a morningstar to the face.

Badass game. Very appreciative to see friendly fire in it as opposed to so many other multiplayer games these days that wuss out.

#9302 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

I'm interested in the valve complete pack has it ever been too much lower in price than it is right now? Should I go ahead and get it? Also what if you own like 2 or 3 games already from this pack do you get extra keys/do they go in your inventory to trade? Also where is the Super id Software Pack and is it coming back?

These are the games that grant extra keys. I thought it used to be more, but I guess for that pack I would be just HL2.

Wait, why are people talking about repeats today? The sale ends Tuesday, meaning sales starting tomorrow are the final day. So if we have repeats, they'd be tomorrow, not today, right? (I believe sunday repeats are only for multi-week sales ala summer/winter sales. Final day repeats are more common for shorter sales, I think.)

Generally these sales always end on a Monday morning, so this should be the last day of new deals as I don't expect a 5 day sale to get repeats - especially when the dailies were good for 48 hours anyway.
Posted Image

#9303 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

That and there were only six dailies per day. Think they've probably phased out repeat day given the extended time periods on the deals. In this day and age it's pretty rare for someone to be away from a computer of some form for 48 hours unless you're in the military or camping or jail.

#9304 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

And there's TL2 for $10 or $7.5 in a four-pack. Also in before that Boba Fett guy goes BAWWWWW I want it for $5.

#9305 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hey, it's the TL2 50% off daily no one was expecting.

#9306 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Well, no excuse not to own Torchlight II.

#9307 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Batman AC GOTY here I come!

Untitled.jpgdustdust_ps.png?5620

#9308 AdvOfJet

AdvOfJet

Brotherhood of Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Today is the last day of new deals. The Autumn Sale will terminate Monday 1 PM EST.

The Steam countdown clock clearly says the sale will terminate in just over 24 hours.

Actually the counter on all the non-dailies and today deals as well are set right now at 48 hours so I would believe there is still another round of dailies to be had on Monday.
Posted Image

#9309 CronO_O

CronO_O

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Sonic generation is def worth 7.50 however i do recommend PLAY IT WITH A CONTROLLER! :p

#9310 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Gotta jump on the Orcs Must Die 2 deal.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#9311 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Can't resist passing on AC GOTY and OMD2 complete.

#9312 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

This

Sonic generation is def worth 7.50 however i do recommend PLAY IT WITH A CONTROLLER! :p

And this.

I also got Orcs Must Die 2 for $3.74. Couldn't pass that up.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#9313 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Was waiting for TL2 to be a daily.. finally bought the 4 pack for my group!

#9314 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Actually the counter on all the non-dailies and today deals as well are set right now at 48 hours so I would believe there is still another round of dailies to be had on Monday.

So weird. Before the deal change-over, it read 24 hours.

#9315 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

I picked up all the Orcs Must Die 2 DLC. I almost bought it all yesterday. Glad I didn't. I'm contemplating TL2.

#9316 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

If you haven't played it and don't buy Arkham City GotY for 7.50... I don't even know what to say.

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#9317 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Gah, tempted by Orcs must die 2, torchlight 2, and Quantum Conundrum. I doubt Orcs or Quantum will get cheaper by winter. Might have to hold out on Torchlight 2. :/ Still need to grab Mark of Ninja and some Civ V dlc. Why did steam have to hit me with this all on one day.

#9318 AdvOfJet

AdvOfJet

Brotherhood of Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

So weird. Before the deal change-over, it read 24 hours.

Maybe it was just glitched for a while, or maybe it is now who knows :dunce:
Posted Image

#9319 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Anyone interested in going in with me on a OMD2 - Complete 2 pack? $5 vs $6.24. Let me know!

#9320 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa is only marked down 33%? They must be joking. By this point I thought they were giving it out like defective condoms at a Greendale pep rally.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#9321 jrodri86

jrodri86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Can't grab AC on my country (Fucking GFWL), can anybody help me out, i could do $7,50 paypal or Steam Wallet for it. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got it, Thanks manyT for the awesome price.

Edited by jrodri86, 25 November 2012 - 09:16 PM.

Tretton.png

#9322 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack 2 pack is $9.99, only $5 each for game and all dlc

#9323 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

If you haven't played it and don't buy Arkham City GotY for 7.50... I don't even know what to say.

Argh, bloody hell. I own the standard version. I wish it was easier for some of us to upgrade to a GOTY version. I don't mind paying extra.

#9324 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

I do: not my cup o' tea~

#9325 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

And there's TL2 for $10 or $7.5 in a four-pack. Also in before that Boba Fett guy goes BAWWWWW I want it for $5.

Simply put: I have enjoyed the 3 hours I've put into Torchlight II more than I did much of the ~45 hours I put into Diablo III. This is a rad deal, even at $10. Buy iiittttt, folks!

#9326 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

I got it in a preorder 4 pack that came with a copy of TL1 which I sold for $3 so, effectively paid $12 on release. Don't regret it. Put 100+ hours into it and will probably revisit it after a few more patches/editor has been released.

#9327 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

what does arkham city mean by "online play requires log in to games for windows live"? its a singleplayer game.

#9328 nbread

nbread

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I finally just began working my way through the first Torchlight. 8 hours in, I have to say I'm quite enjoying it. :)

#9329 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Simply put: I have enjoyed the 3 hours I've put into Torchlight II more than I did much of the ~45 hours I put into Diablo III. This is a rad deal, even at $10. Buy iiittttt, folks!

I own torchlight but really couldn't get into it. Is 2 a lot better? The first one felt very dated and repetitive to me.

#9330 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

already finished on ps3, i will not buy on pc until they remove securom.