Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#9511 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

The Subsoap account signup has been up for a few months now: https://account.subsoap.com/

That said, I agree, and I'm not willing to support this new bundle until there's been some progress made on his other games and some actual releases.

Thanks for linking me to that. I never received an email about that, so this is the first that I'm hearing about this.

So I guess I just use the keys that they gave me back in April then, eh? Hmm, I guess I stand corrected then. I do have the infinity bundle. Or I will when I find the email that they sent me with the key.

#9512 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

I would say yes, but what important is what process you have on?

Cool. I was looking to have everything on at 1366x768 or 1280x720. Shank 2 ran fine w/ everything on but I didnt know if this i3-2330m would be able to handle Mark of the Ninja. Now I just gotta resist the urge to buy at 7.49 and wait for 75% off. Torchlight 2 also looks tempting, but the winter sale is so close.

#9513 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I'm so tempted to buy the Lucas Arts Adventure Pack......I think the last time it was 75% off was some time in 2009...and 50% is the cheapest its been for a year or two....

I might have to bite before sales end.

and now that disney owns them.....who knows what will happen with this stuff on Steam

#9514 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

so its looking like arkham city and sonic generations

what are the chances of a torchlight 2 4-pack being $20 during the winter sale?

Not sure. Just bought on though. My buddies will be very happy when they get off work. You wish you had a friend like me don't ya.

#9515 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Zombie Driver....I want to pull the trigger on this game but its like screaming "Be Mine 9" at me.......HELP

The original was included in a bundle that Steam offered in the 2010 holiday sale. That's where I got it. I mostly played it for achievements during one of the seasonal sales, but I had a heck of a lot of fun while playing. I keep meaning to go back and play some more.

I've been thinking about upgrading like Fox, but I think it's likely that it will show up in a future bundle and I can still play the original while I wait.

A lot of the games that were in those 2010 holiday bundles have gone on to show up in other bundles. I'd say that it's probably a little bit too good to show up in a Groupies bundle though (and it damn well wont show up in an Indie Gala bundle). I'd say Indie Royal, or maybe even Humble.

I'm so tempted to buy the Lucas Arts Adventure Pack......I think the last time it was 75% off was some time in 2009...and 50% is the cheapest its been for a year or two....

and now that disney owns them.....who knows what will happen with this stuff on Steam

I already bought it. I don't trust Disney to keep the Lucas arts games in the store, so I've been focusing all my attention this sale on buying up their catalog. At this point, I'm only missing Lucidity, Thrillville & a couple of Lego games. I'm tapped out for now, so those game will have to wait until the Holiday sale.

#9516 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

well getting arkham city goty and sonic generations.

thanks for the help everyone

#9517 JBaz

JBaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Anyone interested in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion? I kinda want to pick up a 4 pack, but not really sure. I only played the first one, but not the two expansions.

#9518 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

If you've never played Zombie Driver than it's definitely worth $2.50 for the HD version. Pretty fun top-down driving carnage game with a couple of different modes. The HD version apparently added bosses and some other new content. Eventually I'll pick it up but I might wait for the Holiday Sale.

#9519 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

So I just bought the Torchlight 2 4 pack. Do you get 5 copies all together? I installed the one in my library and sent out 2 copies. Still says I have 2 of them to gift. Has this happened to anyone else?

#9520 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

You're supposed to gift the extra copy to me :-\"

#9521 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

well its odd. The 2 in my inventory each have my friend names on them. Does this mean they didn't accept yet?

#9522 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

well its odd. The 2 in my inventory each have my friend names on them. Does this mean they didn't accept yet?

I believe so.

#9523 JBaz

JBaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

yes, they have to accept first.
Posted Image

#9524 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

Hrmmmmm decisions...decisions...

Try the Zombie Driver HD demo, it's quite representative.

#9525 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Hrmmmmm decisions...decisions...

Hold Strong!

edit: What are the consequences for purchasing DLC out of region? Does steam simply drop the game out of my account or do they suspend my account. I'm all for saving a buck or two, but I'd be devastated if my whole library was burned down cause I wanted to save a couple bucks on Gods and Kings.
Posted Image

#9526 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=279563
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#9527 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Are we done with new deals? I'm trying to decide whether or not to get X-Com: Complete Pack.

fs_overall.png

#9528 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=279563

Thanks, but the group buys are also in the first post of this thread, so I don't think my request was out of line, was it? I will post a request in your linked thread as well.

#9529 janlazer

janlazer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

I already bought it. I don't trust Disney to keep the Lucas arts games in the store, so I've been focusing all my attention this sale on buying up their catalog. At this point, I'm only missing Lucidity, Thrillville & a couple of Lego games. I'm tapped out for now, so those game will have to wait until the Holiday sale.

Well I WAS going to wait on those, but since you guys made me paranoid...Bought the Lucasarts Adventure pack and I SWEAR that was the last game(s) I'm getting until the Winter sale...No Silverfall for me. :( lol.

Edited by janlazer, 26 November 2012 - 03:04 AM.

Posted Image

#9530 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

Witcher 1 Enhanced still $2.50 had to grab that as well.
On the fence with Zeno Clash even at $1 lol.

#9531 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

If you get it, do it at Amazon since you'll get a $5 promo code, too: http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

(And since it's a Source game it requires Steam).

#9532 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

If you get it, do it at Amazon since you'll get a $5 promo code, too: http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

Thanks. It's not letting me use Amazon reward points that would have sealed the deal lol.

#9533 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Witcher 1 Enhanced still $2.50 had to grab that as well.
On the fence with Zeno Clash even at $1 lol.

Buy it. Awesome game, easily one of my favorites in the last decade! It has one of the best melee combat I ever played.

I would recommend you to buy it on amazon though, its the same price, its for steam, and you get 5$credit to spend on January!

edit: damn Mooby, you are a ninja.

#9534 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Sort of random. Anyone else's wishlist at the top right showing 0 games? If I click it, I see my whole wishlist, anyway.

mine's been doing that since the sale started

ubisoft is having their own flash deals for uplay so I think that explains why.

thanks, didn't know about this.

If you actually still want to play the games in 10 years, the $2.50 they'll cost then will not be a big deal, though they might not even run on whatever OS is out then.
Arkham City is worth dealing with the DRM for the MUCH better graphics compared to the console version.

they'll be in an indie bundle by then. :bouncy:
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#9535 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I just noticed. Farming Simulator 2013 is an Editors Choice game of 2012. The Fuck? :-s
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#9536 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

I just noticed. Farming Simulator 2013 is an Editors Choice game of 2012. The Fuck? :-s

The Editor's have a sense of humor?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#9537 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I think this explains it.

GOTY 2012.

#9538 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Anyone who owns Arkham City can comment on the securom it has? Does it install anything to your computer, or leave behind anything when you uninstall the game? Or is it just an activation limit?

#9539 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

Thanks, but the group buys are also in the first post of this thread, so I don't think my request was out of line, was it? I will post a request in your linked thread as well.

It's common courtesy to keep buy/trade/sell stuff out of this thread, otherwise it'd be madness. Newcomers or infrequent posters are just more likely than regulars to have their transgression commented upon.

When regs do it, I give 'em the stink eye from my side of the monitor; kinda like swearing at another driver with your windows up.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#9540 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

It's common courtesy to keep buy/trade/sell stuff out of this thread, otherwise it'd be madness. Newcomers or infrequent posters are just more likely than regulars to have their transgression commented upon.

When regs do it, I give 'em the stink eye from my side of the monitor; kinda like swearing at a driver with your windows up.

have Oranges
want Apples
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this