Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12912 replies to this topic

#12331 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Killing Floor is ones of those games where it's fun to boot up around the holidays/Steam sales where they have a themed event. However, after I play for a few hours it gets old and I put it in hibernation until the next event.

I give them credit, though, in the last year they've added more interesting free content like new weapons and such.

#12332 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

I don't know why everyone thinks Motoki is such a great guy, he got me pregnant and refuses to go on Maurey Povich so I can prove he's my baby daddy!

Back up here... Motoki is a guy?

I was only being nice because I thought I stood a chance at an online fling with a woman-dog hybrid.

#12333 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Back up here... Motoki is a guy?

I was only being nice because I thought I stood a chance at an online fling with a woman-dog hybrid.

This is relevant to my interests.

#12334 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

anyone who bought Humble Android Bundle 4, Waking Mars was in it, but not yet on steam, but it did get released on steam earlier today, so keep an eye out for an incoming key, or check back on your bundle page soon.

#12335 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

anyone who bought Humble Android Bundle 4, Waking Mars was in it, but not yet on steam, but it did get released on steam earlier today, so keep an eye out for an incoming key, or check back on your bundle page soon.

I just checked my bundle page and my Waking Mars Steam key is already there.

#12336 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Didn't see this posted but I could have missed it given the speed of this thread:

FTL is $4.99 on the devs website. Redeemable on Steam.

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#12337 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

This is relevant to my interests.

Things are looking up for LOUISEdog

#12338 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

I just checked my bundle page and my Waking Mars Steam key is already there.

well so it is. time to install. these humble bundle guys are good.

edit: and did anyone else apparently have their Ravaged beta key turn into a retail copy?

#12339 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Didn't see this posted but I could have missed it given the speed of this thread:

FTL is $4.99 on the devs website. Redeemable on Steam.

Yes, but definite Indie Bundle material.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#12340 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

edit: and did anyone else apparently have their Ravaged beta key turn into a retail copy?

I'll be damned. Yup.

Of course I played it once. In September. For five minutes. On an empty server.

#12341 dbolt

dbolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Interesting, mine also turned into the full game.

#12342 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

wand did anyone else apparently have their Ravaged beta key turn into a retail copy?

It LOOKS like the full game, but it isn't. At least mine wasn't. It just showed up as "Ravaged" in my library, but once I installed it and turned it on, it says it's a demo on the menu.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12343 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Can anybody think of a book or movie where someone time traveled and because they had a piece of technology or knowledge the people of that time regarded them as a God?

#12344 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

To call Ravaged a flop would be an insult to flops.

#12345 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Can anybody think of a book or movie where someone time traveled and because they had a piece of technology or knowledge the people of that time regarded them as a God?

Army of Darkness, sort of?

#12346 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#12347 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

If it doesn't have to be the main part of the plot, then Pastwach should fit that description. One of the more minor threads in the story involves a person from the future pretending to be a (Mayan? - it's been a long time since I read it) god.

Workin on it

#12348 dbolt

dbolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

"Your activation of Steam has not been completed." Death Rally coupon?

#12349 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

can anybody think of a book or movie where someone time traveled and because they had a piece of technology or knowledge the people of that time regarded them as a god?

tmnt3?

#12350 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

"Your activation of Steam has not been completed." Death Rally coupon?

yeah, didn't take long for you to find it :)
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#12351 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

Army of Darkness, sort of?

Ah very good.

I'd like to activate a bacon cheese burger right now.

If it doesn't have to be the main part of the plot, then Pastwach should fit that description. One of the more minor threads in the story involves a person from the future pretending to be a (Mayan? - it's been a long time since I read it) god.

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

I thought of Stargate. I haven't seen it in years but I think the peasants of the Egypt-like planet think of Ra that way. I'm starting to settle my mind on the stories of upcoming game
Spoiler

#12352 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

tmnt3?

Funny! I guess Ghostbusters 2 does in a way, but dude's powers were mystical.

#12353 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

Thanks for Far Cry 3.

#12354 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

Killing Floor is ones of those games where it's fun to boot up around the holidays/Steam sales where they have a themed event. However, after I play for a few hours it gets old and I put it in hibernation until the next event.

I give them credit, though, in the last year they've added more interesting free content like new weapons and such.

Having your own server and playing with your friends, especially if everyone has voice coms, makes it a million times better. Me and my buddies can play for hours this way, but if I jump on a public server with a PUG, I am done after one map.

#12355 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Finally we are back on topic. Looks fake/photoshopped though, receipt or it didn't happen...

#12356 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

Extra keys. . .

Thread regulars interested in Steam keys (for personal use only, please) for Titan Quest, Warhammer 40K DOW , Delve Deeper, Eversion, The Adventures of Shuggy , Cogs, Zen Bound 2, Eufloria, Crayon Physics Deluxe, or Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery EP, PM me.

Edited by warreni, 14 December 2012 - 11:23 AM.

76561197989704676.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#12357 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

All this talk of things added to past bundle purchases had me go through all of my HIB screens to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I hadn't realized that some of the older bundles had Desura keys, so I went and activated all of those. Also, Warhammer, since I kept forgetting to go in and snag that Steam key.

#12358 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I hadn't realized that some of the older bundles had Desura keys, so I went and activated all of those.

I know what I'm about to do. I'm stupid as I already activated my Desura keys.

#12359 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Extra keys. . .

Thread regulars interested in Steam keys (for personal use only, please) for Titan Quest, Warhammer 40K DOW , Delve Deeper, Eversion, The Adventures of Shuggy , Cogs, Zen Bound 2, Eufloria, Crayon Physics Deluxe, or Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery EP, PM me.

Thank you for the DOW key, good sir! You are both a gentleman and a scholar.

#12360 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Well, there was that two part episode of MacGyver in Season 7 of a "bump-on-the-head-dream-time-travel" to Camelot where they mistook his knowledge of science for sorcery.

I am sure in the history of Doctor Who there has been a serial in which the Doctor has been mistaken for a God.

Guardian_owl.png