Xbox 360 250GB w Halo and Fable 3 for $250

Price drop coming, obviously. Probably instead of deals on consoles like last year there will just be a price drop on all systems and get some good packages if anything.

Yeah, I kinda get pissed when an obvious price drop is coming because sales keep popping up. Just drop the damn price already and make everybody happy.

Bah - I thought this price was in store as well, so I drove out to the local Target. Turns out it's online only. Bought online, but wasted a trip, plus the wife bought a bunch of tripe - thus canceling out any potential savings.

It's not a terrible price, but nothing special. Almost a year ago I saw this same console bundle for $300, but it came with a year of XBOX live and something else. If anyone is really considering this, I would advise you to wait until Black Friday at least. 2-3 months isn't too long to wait, and you'll be getting a much better deal. Fable 3(used) was like $3 bucks at Best Buy a week or so ago, and Halo isn't too expensive either. Games aren't new, so I'd say just wait a few months for some crazy good deals.

bread's done
Back