Gamefly 20% off coupon code, Guild Wars 2 $47.99

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Digital Deluxe is still available but I dont know if I want to spend that much. $64 sounds like a lot and the bonus' don't seem worth it.

I caved last night and got it anyway. The bonuses do not seem worth it for $20. I told myself that I was only spending $10 however seeing as the cheapest I could get it now was for $53 from someone here on CAG or then $60 at any other store.

Sadly now that I have graduated college and have no job I am temporarily back at home where our internet is beyond terrible. The game still is not even done downloading and I started before I went to bed haha oy.

#32 Raymond

Raymond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

Guild Wars 2 says Not for Sale.

I guess it doesn't want you to get 20% off on new and hot game.

#33 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Anyone know if the standard version is going to come back in stock?

#34 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

So yeah, this is working again. I just got a standard edition.

#35 Flunkie

Flunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Yep, GW2 back in stock and the 20% off "1GFT82012" coupon is still working.

#36 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I was contemplating GW2 but I've never really played an MMO and I don't really know if its something id stick with. From the MMO's I've looked at I thought The Secret World looked interesting. I also thought Tera looked interesting because it was more action based. People seem to love GW2 though so it keeps me tempted though

#37 Cpt.Jeff

Cpt.Jeff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

I was contemplating GW2 but I've never really played an MMO and I don't really know if its something id stick with. From the MMO's I've looked at I thought The Secret World looked interesting. I also thought Tera looked interesting because it was more action based. People seem to love GW2 though so it keeps me tempted though

After researching the game and listening to loads of opinions, I have learned you have to take it all with a grain of salt. Personally I have played a few weeks of WoW, Lineage 1, and Tera. While Tera is a action based MMO much more so than GW2, it still didn't keep my interest.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't enjoy spamming my skill rotation on every enemy I see one at a time. I much prefer nuking screens or cutting through groups of enemies. Tera couldn't keep me interested , how is GW2 where your stuck using a predetermined 5 skills depending on what weapon your using?

Edit - I guess I am not an MMO type of gamer.

#38 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'm kinda in the same boat as far as MMOs go, but at least with GW2 you don't have to worry about a sub fee.

#39 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

thanks for this op...I've been looking for a GW2 deal and $48 has always been the best one since Newegg's pre-order deal. I refused to pay $60 from peer pressure to join friends, lol.

#40 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

I guess I am not an MMO type of gamer.

^

#41 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

I purchased this fro GameFly too! Thanks for the code. I'm not sure what to do next. It says I've purchased it but I can't see a download button in the client nor can I see some sort of activation/registration key.

#42 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

I purchased this fro GameFly too! Thanks for the code. I'm not sure what to do next. It says I've purchased it but I can't see a download button in the client nor can I see some sort of activation/registration key.

Nevermind. I think they were supposed to send me an email but instead decided they needed to speak with me to verify the purchase. Their contact hours are next business day so I'll have to wait even longer!

#43 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:31 AM

Nevermind. I think they were supposed to send me an email but instead decided they needed to speak with me to verify the purchase. Their contact hours are next business day so I'll have to wait even longer!

Yup, that happened to me too with my first GameFly PC Download purchase because I went over some magic line of total amount paid.
They called me the next day, I verified it was me, and they allowed me to download minutes later.
Haven't had to have them call me again - I think its just a one-time deal to make sure you are you.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#44 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

It says it's not for sale. :(

#45 Swordbreaker

Swordbreaker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

Standard edition is now for sale again and the code still works. Bought it around 8pm CST on 9/21/12.

#46 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

Standard edition is now for sale again and the code still works. Bought it around 8pm CST on 9/21/12.

I was hoping the game would be available again before the code expired. Unfortunately, the Guild Wars 2 registration process is a mess and has me stuck in an endless loop, so I can't register the game. I emailed support, and I hope they don't take too long to respond. I've been waiting to play this long enough ;)
Posted Image

#47 pudge343

pudge343

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

It took 20% off the preorder for Black Ops 2 (PC)

Posted Image

#48 Snubbs

Snubbs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Confirmed code 1GFT82012 is still active as of 9/30 1820 GMT.

#49 allgames

allgames

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

The gamefly coupon no longer works =(

Edited by allgames, 14 November 2012 - 12:48 AM.