Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used) - $7.99+tax/shipped @ BestBuy.com

ckc4043

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I got both 1 and 2 on PC, they are great games. Very scary, better than what the Resident Evil series has became.

I recommend starting off with the 1st one for new players, but they fill you in on what happened in the 2nd one.

It's $10 as part of the blowout sale going on right now, so not sure how badly people will want to jump on this when they can just pay a couple bucks for more the new and not worry not getting the case and manual.

[quote name='Squarehard']It's $10 as part of the blowout sale going on right now, so not sure how badly people will want to jump on this when they can just pay a couple bucks for more the new and not worry not getting the case and manual.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the online pass (if anyone is even interested in the multiplayer.)

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If your Best Buy is sold out, youc an use the TRU coupon to get PS3 version for $10.[/QUOTE]

What is tru?

I got this the week right before the sale happened. It's a steal at that price, but it was always hard to find it in stock, as well as ship to store. Still a pretty decent deal, and you can probably buy an online pass from a fellow CAG for cheap.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If your Best Buy is sold out, youc an use the TRU coupon to get PS3 version for $10.[/QUOTE]

How and with what coupon???? I see it on tru website for $30 and only see that $5 off coupon. BB was all sold out in my area before the deal for $10. Please enlighten me!

[quote name='CaptApplesauce']How and with what coupon???? I see it on tru website for $30 and only see that $5 off coupon. BB was all sold out in my area before the deal for $10. Please enlighten me![/QUOTE]

Nvm, i was able to get walmart to price match bb price! :D

[quote name='CaptApplesauce']How and with what coupon???? I see it on tru website for $30 and only see that $5 off coupon. BB was all sold out in my area before the deal for $10. Please enlighten me![/QUOTE]

Dead Space for PS3 is listed as $15 in the store. Using the $5 coupon everyone and their mom has been using there, makes it $10. My store only has LE copies too.

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Could use a 5 dollar coupon and get this for about 2 bucks, but I don't have the first one, so I am not sure I want too.[/QUOTE]

Rewards zone 5 reward cert or are you refering to the @gamer mag 5 off. The gamer mag 5 off q is for 9.99-19.99 I think (shame)

not a horrible deal - couldn't buy it new since no bb's had it brick nor online -
rented it once but never finished it.

hopefully comes with booklet and case...

honestly why do i even bother with best buy anymore... ordered yesterday and got an email saying it's been - backordered - it happened to tons of people for the blowout 2.0 deal and starting to trickle to every other deal. :censored:

IDK....I'm anal about the manual and in Dead Space 2's case it also requires a code to play online. Gonna have to pass but I'm just letting people know about that code.

Was waiting on this to come back in stock. Thanks for the update. Might grab Enslaved as well.

What's the success rate on case and manual with bestbuy? And if it's horrible, can you return prior to opening for a refund in store?

[quote name='donbaloo']Was waiting on this to come back in stock. Thanks for the update. Might grab Enslaved as well.

What's the success rate on case and manual with bestbuy? And if it's horrible, can you return prior to opening for a refund in store?[/QUOTE]

Case manual will vary. I've done a few orders from bb.com and I'd say 30% did not have case/manual. However, just leave it unopened and return it for full credit at your local store.

That being said, thanks for the notice, hopefully it goes through, not like my darksiders order...

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Not to mention the online pass (if anyone is even interested in the multiplayer.)[/QUOTE]

good post almost was about to buy it

bread's done
Back