Atlas Portal Prop Replica releasing 2 months early

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

Just a heads up. Received an email from Amazon saying that I would be receiving my Atlas Prop Replica between August 17-20. I've already been charged. I know a lot of people here have ordered this and just wanted to let you know just in case you have to move some money around to cover the charge. The original release date was October 17.

#2 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:15 PM

Deal!

#3 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

These are in stock on Amazon right now.

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B008JGPSBS

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

^ I'm going to guess these might be returns and odds are they will come in less then stellar condition. It appears NECA hasn't learned their lesson

#5 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

That's a real shame. Did Amazon preorders ship a while back already? That's the only way these could be returns, I would think- unless Amazon is getting additional units from NECA store returns.

#6 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

That's a real shame. Did Amazon preorders ship a while back already? That's the only way these could be returns, I would think- unless Amazon is getting additional units from NECA store returns.

Yup, got mine from Amazon about 3 weeks ago.

#7 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

Yup, got mine from Amazon about 3 weeks ago.

Ditto. Had a half-punched in hole in the side of the box. Amazon credited me $30 because of that, so I'm quite happy.

#8 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

I preordered the atlas gun and got it in 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was in a large cardboard box and the box was partially opened and sealed horribly. It had little bit of brown packing paper crumpled up in there and the gun box was allowed to move around in the box freely. Luckily the atlas box was not too bad and had one corner crushed in a bit but I think it will be fine. I'm not going to open it because I wanted to keep it sealed for values sake but I would like to take a peek at it.

#9 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hey, Im happy, I almost bought on on ebay for near 200$ but just got an amazon warehouse one for 114$. Damaged box but I'm ok with that

MadrocSZ.png