Disgaea 4 - 9 Figure Box Set for $69 available at NIS America store

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
http://store.nisamerica.com/Collectibles/Disgaea-4-9-Figure-Box-Set

"Originally available only as part of a limited edition Disgaea 4 set, this delightful figure set is now up for grabs all on its own! The set is made up of nine characters featured in Disgaea 4: Valvatorez, Fenrich, Desco, Emizel, Vulcanus (?), Axel, Archangel Flonne, Fallen Angel Flonne, and of course the ever-explosive Prinny! Each figure is lovingly crafted and painted, and comes with a magnetized square base to keep them standing tall."

Just a heads up. I didn't see this posted and thought that anyone who missed out on the Disgaea 4 LE with these figures and game might want to get this as it's the next best thing IMO. Kind of pricey though

I have some of these figures (not from NIS, but bought imported trading figure packs from an anime convention) and this is not a bad price for these. And if you don't buy the chinese knock-offs, the quality is actually pretty high for 2 inch figures.

That said, if anyone wants to sell me Desco or a Flonne, PM me...

I remember when this game first released, you could get an edition that included these. Was the packaging of the game different at all, or did you get these figures in a little box in addition to the normal premium edition?

[quote name='cloudmd23']I remember when this game first released, you could get an edition that included these. Was the packaging of the game different at all, or did you get these figures in a little box in addition to the normal premium edition?[/QUOTE]

The latter. If you bought the Disgaea 4 Premium without the figures, if you buy this now, it will be the exact same set as the most expensive bundle they offered.

[quote name='cloudmd23']I remember when this game first released, you could get an edition that included these. Was the packaging of the game different at all, or did you get these figures in a little box in addition to the normal premium edition?[/QUOTE]

it was just an extra box, not different packaging.

As much as i love Disgaea, i just cant see myself paying 70$ for 9 figures.....

Just wondering though, is the quality as good as the Fuuka one that came with the premium?

[quote name='dgwillia006']As much as i love Disgaea, i just cant see myself paying 70$ for 9 figures.....

Just wondering though, is the quality as good as the Fuuka one that came with the premium?[/QUOTE]

They're all from the exact same set for the US. Japan release got a different Fuuka figure for their bundle, but the Fuuka in the US one is the exact same, so to answer your question, yes, the quality is just as good.

bread's done
Back