• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

http://store.nisamer...-Figure-Box-Set

"Originally available only as part of a limited edition Disgaea 4 set, this delightful figure set is now up for grabs all on its own! The set is made up of nine characters featured in Disgaea 4: Valvatorez, Fenrich, Desco, Emizel, Vulcanus (?), Axel, Archangel Flonne, Fallen Angel Flonne, and of course the ever-explosive Prinny! Each figure is lovingly crafted and painted, and comes with a magnetized square base to keep them standing tall."

Just a heads up. I didn't see this posted and thought that anyone who missed out on the Disgaea 4 LE with these figures and game might want to get this as it's the next best thing IMO. Kind of pricey though

#2 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

I have some of these figures (not from NIS, but bought imported trading figure packs from an anime convention) and this is not a bad price for these. And if you don't buy the chinese knock-offs, the quality is actually pretty high for 2 inch figures.

That said, if anyone wants to sell me Desco or a Flonne, PM me...
Posted Image

#3 cloudmd23

cloudmd23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

I remember when this game first released, you could get an edition that included these. Was the packaging of the game different at all, or did you get these figures in a little box in addition to the normal premium edition?

#4 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

I remember when this game first released, you could get an edition that included these. Was the packaging of the game different at all, or did you get these figures in a little box in addition to the normal premium edition?

The latter. If you bought the Disgaea 4 Premium without the figures, if you buy this now, it will be the exact same set as the most expensive bundle they offered.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#5 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

it was just an extra box, not different packaging.

#6 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

The Disgaea 4 Premium is also only $40 now on Amazon, so essentially you can make the $120 bundle for a bit less now,

http://www.amazon.co...4&condition=new

#7 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

As much as i love Disgaea, i just cant see myself paying 70$ for 9 figures.....

Just wondering though, is the quality as good as the Fuuka one that came with the premium?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

As much as i love Disgaea, i just cant see myself paying 70$ for 9 figures.....

Just wondering though, is the quality as good as the Fuuka one that came with the premium?

They're all from the exact same set for the US. Japan release got a different Fuuka figure for their bundle, but the Fuuka in the US one is the exact same, so to answer your question, yes, the quality is just as good.

#9 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

Ah cool thanks.

Well, i'm gonna keep my eyes open for a price drop on this. I could probably get myself to buy it for under 50$
Posted ImagePosted Image