WWE '12 for $27.99 - $29.99

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

Amazon, Gamestop and Walmart all have WWE 12 listed at $29.99. Also, Newegg has it for $27.99.

I'm not sure if this is an official price drop or not, but it would appear that way.

#2 ULOOKUPTOME

ULOOKUPTOME

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

How is the game overall? I haven't played the simulation style WWE games in a long time. I really enjoyed WWE All Stars. <$30 seems not too bad.
Posted Image

#3 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

With 13 coming out soon I dont know if its worth it. WWE games tend to stay high in price years after they release.

#4 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

Don't expect online play. The servers rarely function, and when they do, they're filled with people using glitched movesets that won't allow you to kick out of pins. If you play with CAG's, though, it's a lot of fun.

The CC feature is just now becoming stable. I was able to download about seven CAW's last week. JUST NOW becoming stable.. 10 months after release. 10 months.

Wait for '13.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

If this is a permanent price drop maybe I can FINALLY buy it at a decent price for it on eBay.
Posted Image

#6 KMoney33

KMoney33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

This is a hit or miss with people overall. I really really loved the game. Best on the current consoles for sure. Best since here comes the pain(?) I think that was the last great one. But, honestly WWE 13 comes out in like 2 months I would just wait for that.

#7 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Not a bad price, but like the other people, I rather wait for the new WWE 13. And if that isn't good, I will just wait for WWE 14. :)

#8 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Played one of the WWE in Royal Rumble and was the most painfull 15 minutes. I think I landed 1 or 2 punches before getting pinned by 2 glitchers.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

Played one of the WWE in Royal Rumble and was the most painfull 15 minutes. I think I landed 1 or 2 punches before getting pinned by 2 glitchers.

You cant get pinned in a royal rumble match.

OT:I would just wait until WWE'13 its shaping up to be Awesome.

#10 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

Awful online but fun enough, if rough, game. WWE 13 looks like a good incremental update though.

#11 mtincher

mtincher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Saw this a few days ago, but didn't get to picking it up until today. Thanks for the post.

#12 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Finally. I feel like an idiot for not buying this when it was $30 in a Best Buy deal of the day a few weeks after release. Same with Saints Row 3. I can't pay any more than $20 each after that.

#13 Count Van Ghoul

Count Van Ghoul

Past The Mission

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

How is the game overall? I haven't played the simulation style WWE games in a long time. I really enjoyed WWE All Stars. <$30 seems not too bad.

Complete rubbish. Every year the controls in the WWE games get more and more terrible, this one escalated that to an all new low. WWE games have NOT fared well this gen at all.

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#14 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

^ Yeah I agree, that's why I haven't bought any of the PS3 versions and the ones I have I've returned (with the exception of All Stars). My favorites were really the PS2 versions.