FIFA 13 - Free Steelbook with Preorder

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Didn't see this posted anywhere. GameStop is including a Messi Steelbook with all 360 and PS3 FIFA 13 preorders (limited quantities).

Posted Image
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2 Guest_upsetcabin53_*

Guest_upsetcabin53_*

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

Dam I already ordered it!!!! http://www.fmzhqlz3bc.co.cc/rain/

#3 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

then take your receipt into gamestop if you preorerded it there or cancel it if you did it else where. I sometime preorder from gamestop when they have these kind of deals but if somewhere along the line I find out a better deal like the best buy $20 gcard I move it to best buy and just move the gstop preorder onto something else.
Posted Image

#4 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

I'm assuming that they will not give you a steelbook on the spot right? I ask because I visited a store yesterday, and they didn't have any.

I'm guessing we get it when we pick up the game?
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#5 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

I'm assuming that they will not give you a steelbook on the spot right? I ask because I visited a store yesterday, and they didn't have any.

I'm guessing we get it when we pick up the game?

Correct and they also said that it's first come first served as when I preordered, I also got an e-mail saying that I should plan on picking the game up early as quantities will be very limited. If they don't have the steelbook at my local store when I pick-up my pre-order, I'm not buying the game.

#6 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

Correct and they also said that it's first come first served as when I preordered, I also got an e-mail saying that I should plan on picking the game up early as quantities will be very limited. If they don't have the steelbook at my local store when I pick-up my pre-order, I'm not buying the game.

Cool thanks for the input.

Case looks nice.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...