Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
3709 replies to this topic

#451 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Any change I can price match my 3DS with this DotD? I'm going to add a 3DS Black to my cart for $90 and attempt to price my other 3DS that I brought 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I can do that.

#452 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

Nothing but a sea of 360s, PS3s, and Wiis for me in the past hour or so. I'd love to grab a 3DS for a decent price this time around if I can, so lemme know if any of you see them floating around.

#453 mjkrt1

mjkrt1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

I had four of the red 3DS show up for $79.99, so they are around. I'm looking to buy my first 360 (I know I'm late to the party) and I'm waiting to get a black 120/250GB for under $100.

#454 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I got the same 4 flame red 3DS show up for 79.99. Three were grade 5, and one was grade 6.

EDIT: I've also had 4 Pearl Pink show up, all grade 5. $79.99

Edited by barrit, 12 October 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#455 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

I had four of the red 3DS show up for $79.99, so they are around. I'm looking to buy my first 360 (I know I'm late to the party) and I'm waiting to get a black 120/250GB for under $100.

Last night I had 4 250Gb slims with kinect pop up for $150. If I didn't already have a 360/cared about kinect, I would've bitten. Great deal.

#456 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Managed to price match the 3DS I brought 2 weeks ago and got a $25 credit. I can only use it towards items that aren't DotD sales and must be used within 30 days but its still good. Might use it on a tablet (as a Christmas gift) or buy a console and trade it in for some Gamestop or BestBuy credit.

#457 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

That won't happen. They do have the original 360 for $100 but it doesn't come with anything (or was it just 20GB, don't remember). You're better off getting the 4GB Slim or if you're lucky like me, wait out for the 250GB for $120. Its under a different model number though. I'm pretty sure I just got lucky with that one since all the other 250GB 360's cost $150.

#458 mjkrt1

mjkrt1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

That won't happen. They do have the original 360 for $100 but it doesn't come with anything (or was it just 20GB, don't remember). You're better off getting the 4GB Slim or if you're lucky like me, wait out for the 250GB for $120. Its under a different model number though. I'm pretty sure I just got lucky with that one since all the other 250GB 360's cost $150.

I have been seeing the black 120GB 360s pop up for $99 as other options when using the Shopping Cart Trick. I'm looking for a 6 or above and one that comes with most everything. I could get by without the manual and some of the a/v cables and buy those separate.

#459 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Has anyone seen a PSP on the sale yet? I've refreshed a bunch of times, and don't understand the cart trick. I want one, but I don't want to pay more than 39.99 and was wondering what the price point was. Same with Vita, though I know that won't be 39.99

#460 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Has anyone seen a PSP on the sale yet? I've refreshed a bunch of times, and don't understand the cart trick. I want one, but I don't want to pay more than 39.99 and was wondering what the price point was. Same with Vita, though I know that won't be 39.99

I haven't seen one yet, myself. Doubt they still have any, given that I never hear of anyone getting one during the flash sales.

So I finally get 3DSes to appear, and they're all teal. TEAL. The only original color I don't want. Gimme a red or black one.

#461 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

There is not any psp's

#462 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I haven't seen any PSPs on any of the past few video game DOTDs. They usually have more consoles in the normal section than what is currently on their site. It's better to wait until the video game DOTD is over because they usually have 5-6 pages of stuff. When it's time for the video game DOTD, they barely have 1 page of stuff.

#463 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

I haven't seen any PSPs on any of the past few video game DOTDs. They usually have more consoles in the normal section than what is currently on their site. It's better to wait until the video game DOTD is over because they usually have 5-6 pages of stuff. When it's time for the video game DOTD, they barely have 1 page of stuff.

I know, I do check, their selection has just been shitty/expensive lately. Thanks though!

#464 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

I haven't seen one yet, myself. Doubt they still have any, given that I never hear of anyone getting one during the flash sales.

So I finally get 3DSes to appear, and they're all teal. TEAL. The only original color I don't want. Gimme a red or black one.

Well if that's the only color you don't want, I just pulled up another page full of Pearl Pink 3Dses, all grades 5. Maybe you'll get lucky 8-)

#465 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Managed to price match the 3DS I brought 2 weeks ago and got a $25 credit. I can only use it towards items that aren't DotD sales and must be used within 30 days but its still good. Might use it on a tablet (as a Christmas gift) or buy a console and trade it in for some Gamestop or BestBuy credit.

How did you get them to price match it for you? Call or online chat? Or a different way.

#466 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Well if that's the only color you don't want, I just pulled up another page full of Pearl Pink 3Dses, all grades 5. Maybe you'll get lucky 8-)

Oh god, they put those in this time? Thanks, now I'm going to find those next. I figured they would only have enough of the 'original' colors (red, teal, black) to use 'em in the flash sale.

#467 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

I have been seeing the black 120GB 360s pop up for $99 as other options when using the Shopping Cart Trick. I'm looking for a 6 or above and one that comes with most everything. I could get by without the manual and some of the a/v cables and buy those separate.

I just pulled up a page of 4 of these. Elite 120gb 360s, 2 grade 5s and 2 grade 6s.

They don't seem to be missing much either. These are what the 6s don't include:

Not Included: Black Wireless Controller Battery Cover for Controller Wired Head Set Ethernet Cable Users Guide

Not Included: Black Wireless Controller Wired Head Set AV Cable Ethernet Cable Users Guide

#468 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'd hate to buy a console if it didn't come with a controller.

Randomly found a bunch of Gears 360s for $170. Dunno if that's a good price or not (and none of them included the special controller - or any at all), but they're at least there if someone's looking for 'em.

EDIT: Fuck. A red 3DS that was only missing the AR cards and SD card pops up and it's literally gone when I click ten seconds later. Damn you, random person who bought it.

#469 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Randomly found a bunch of Gears 360s for $170. Dunno if that's a good price or not (and none of them included the special controller - or any at all), but they're at least there if someone's looking for 'em.

Pulled up another page of 3DSes. 1 teal, 3 flame red, so they are still out there if you haven't found one yet. All 3 red ones are grade 5.

Not Included: Stylus 6 AR cards 2GB SD Card

Not Included: 6 AR cards 2GB SD Card

Not Included: 2GB SD Card Owners Manual

Are the 2GD SD Cards even included with new 3DSes? I bought one for my son last year and it didn't have an SD card.

#470 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Ok what's the trick your all using? I've been trying to find a slim for $100 on there and closest I've seen is around $120. What am I doing wrong? I'm just looking at the system page and the auctions. Is there something I'm missing or just bad timing?

#471 slamoco

slamoco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

EDIT: Fuck. A red 3DS that was only missing the AR cards and SD card pops up and it's literally gone when I click ten seconds later. Damn you, random person who bought it.

That random person might be me. I still have it in my cart and I am debating on whether not to get it. I will let you know if I release it back into the wild.

#472 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

That random person might be me. I still have it in my cart and I am debating on whether not to get it. I will let you know if I release it back into the wild.

Thanks, but don't worry. I managed to find another and went ahead and took the plunge. I'd much prefer a black 3DS, but red's not bad, especially not for ~$85.

#473 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

how does this work?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#474 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

what do the grades mean? I have a grade 5 red 3ds for $79 in my cart.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#475 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

what do the grades mean? I have a grade 5 red 3ds for $79 in my cart.

What is the condition grade scale for pre-owned products?

Answer:

Pre-owned merchandise is unique. Some items we sell as 'pre-owned' are simply open box returns that have never been used or operated while others have been used and show varying signs of wear. In an effort to help our customers make better buying decisions about pre-owned items on CowBoom, we have provided a 1-9 scale with definitions on our pre-owned merchandise. Please note that items marked as 1 or 2 will never appear for sale on CowBoom. Our goal is to provide quality pre-owned products to help save you money while protecting the environment from unnecessary waste.

1 Item is physically broken
2 Item is cracked or dented
3 Item has dents or dings
4 Significant scratches or scuffs
5 Some scratches and/or signs of use
6 Some fine scratches or minor scuffs
7 Overall good condition
8 Almost new, minor signs of use
9 Like New

#476 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Finally saw some black 3DSes and they're all $10 more than the red ones, anyway. Forget that - I'm glad I went with the red now.

#477 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

A lot of the prices are the same as prior flash sales but the conditions are not as great on the whole. When the sale went live this morning, I did pick up a MW3 320gb PS3 bundle which was surprisingly not missing anything. It was $149.99 same price as the stand-alone 320. I haven't seen one come back on, but you never know. Also saw a Red Mario edition DSI XL for $49.99, but someone else got it.

#478 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Alright, which one of you dbags bought the $89 xbox 360 elite black console?

#479 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Alright, which one of you dbags bought the $89 xbox 360 elite black console?

I actually saw a few of those pop up about half an hour ago. One of 'em was a 6 and included everything but the headset/AV cables.

#480 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

I actually saw a few of those pop up about half an hour ago. One of 'em was a 6 and included everything but the headset/AV cables.

Yeah this one was a 5 but it had a 250 gb hd. I don't know much about 360s as I never bought one, but I would think 89.99 for the non white systems is good isn't it?