Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
3231 replies to this topic

#511 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

Since it's been mentioned in this thread, while off topic, I figured you guys should at least know that my 3DS has been out of warranty for 2 months and 3 days and just today (after reading this thread and learning about the top screen imprint issue being an actual repairable problem) I called Nintendo and they agreed to do the repair and waive the $85 repair fee for this specific problem.

If it wasn't for this thread, I would have never known to do something about it, so thanks for bringing it up guys!

nintendo is like that... sometimes you will get a worker that will wave the 85 buck fee even if the item is 3 years out of warranty
WOOOO I STINK

#512 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

or you click on a deal leave it on the page for 2-5 minutes then click add to cart. most likely it say someone claimed this deal and gives you like 4-5 other systems to get

i will have to do that next time... never knew about that one.
WOOOO I STINK

#513 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

what screen imprint issue?

raised section of the bottom screen leaves a mark on the top screen. The one I got from cowboom had that issue. It was still under warranty so I sent it in to Nintendo for a repair.
If its free, its for me!!

#514 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

They added more PSPs.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#515 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

getting my 2 DSI XLs for 49.99 each friday.... hopefully they are both perfect

those under 50 buck psp are pure junk they are missing way too much or a VERY SLOW 100 model
WOOOO I STINK

#516 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

Xbox 360 4G's for $110.

Cowboom.com used Xbox 360 4G

#517 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

The 3DS that I ordered back during their flash sale finally arrived today (they really took their time shipping it out), but I can't complain about the condition - it came in the original box and looks almost brand new, although it does have that slight screen imprint on the top (although it's not noticeable to at all me and I don't mind). Both the Club Nintendo code and the 90 day extended warranty worked, so I'm set.

So I'm not really adding anything here other than another good review for 'em. It looks like my idea paid off, too - I assumed that a 3DS that included the owner's manual had a better chance of including the Club Nintendo code, and it at least seemed to be the case this time.

#518 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

got my 2 dsi xls for 50 each

1 never powered on
1 is i guess okay shape

both out of warranty both were purchased between april or june 2010
WOOOO I STINK

#519 nintendospy

nintendospy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

Got my $80 Flame Red 3DS yesterday. It was complete in the box with the accessories (minus the SD card which wasn't listed). It's in perfect condition. I don't see any signs of use at all. Very happy with it.

It's listed as still in warranty at Nintendo.com, so I need to look for that screen print issue (first 3DS so I don't know exactly what to look for) or any other problems.

#520 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

I guess I need to check Cowsboom more often. I would really love a cheap 3DS because my Vita has been failing me as of late.

How often do they have 3DS's for cheaper than the current $90?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#521 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Got my $80 Flame Red 3DS yesterday. It was complete in the box with the accessories (minus the SD card which wasn't listed). It's in perfect condition. I don't see any signs of use at all. Very happy with it.

It's listed as still in warranty at Nintendo.com, so I need to look for that screen print issue (first 3DS so I don't know exactly what to look for) or any other problems.

i would call nintendo to see when the system was purchased... something that says its in warranty could even mean the final day it....
WOOOO I STINK

#522 nintendospy

nintendospy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

i would call nintendo to see when the system was purchased... something that says its in warranty could even mean the final day it....

Thanks for the tip. I called and I have about 4 months left on the warranty. Glad to find that out.

#523 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

BLUE WII with Motion Plus Controller $51

Its RVL-101, made for sitting flat, no gamecube support. Looks like only the one is available.

Edit: Gone

Edited by loomis1975, 26 October 2012 - 03:15 PM.
Sold out

#524 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

sigh if i only refreshed cag half an hour sooner id have that wii

#525 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

Game console deal day. Check it out. Saw the usual $80 3DS, $99 xbox kinect bundle. $50 Red wii w new super mario.

#526 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Psp 3001

$39

#527 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

Purchases black wii with Mario kart for $50. Have ps3 with madden 13 for $150 in my kart right now.

#528 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

Purchases black wii with Mario kart for $50. Have ps3 with madden 13 for $150 in my kart right now.

make sure u read description. I've seen the red wii with super mario bundle's description "Not included: Super Mario game". haha

#529 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

still have never figured out how to find stuff on this site don't understand why this stuff cant just show up in the regular listings

#530 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

Its weird, none of the sales prices are showing up on the console pages, and when I right click to check out a certain one, it keeps loading "deal of the day" pages showing randomly the teal DSi or the white Dsi for $50.

#531 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

make sure u read description. I've seen the red wii with super mario bundle's description "Not included: Super Mario game". haha

In mine it says it included Mario kart and the wheel and the wii plus controller. The only thing that it doesn't include are the AA batteries lol. Ps3 includes everything.

#532 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

still have never figured out how to find stuff on this site don't understand why this stuff cant just show up in the regular listings

Yeah, that is really annoying.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#533 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

one of these days im gonna say pics or it didnt happen because this feels like a the cake is a lie situation

#534 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

Though I already got a PS3, 360 and 3DS from CowBoom's sales, I still would like another 3DS for my sister for Christmas. Got the PS3 and 360 for my bros (I already got them) and the 3DS for myself.

All in almost perfect condition and less than $120.

Now I did just get a Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 for $153 (w/ coupon) and hoping for another tab off so I can get two Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in for my mom and grandma Christmas gifts.

CowBoom has really been a great money saver for electronics. I actually hope it stays popular now and not get more popular. That way they can still have great deals and less people get in on it so I can get the deals :)

#535 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I was wanting to get a vita for persona and assassins creed during this sale but now I'm not so sure anymore. D you guys think the vita is worth $160 with tax and everything? Or should I hold out?

#536 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

Though I already got a PS3, 360 and 3DS from CowBoom's sales, I still would like another 3DS for my sister for Christmas. Got the PS3 and 360 for my bros (I already got them) and the 3DS for myself.

All in almost perfect condition and less than $120.

Now I did just get a Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 for $153 (w/ coupon) and hoping for another tab off so I can get two Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in for my mom and grandma Christmas gifts.

CowBoom has really been a great money saver for electronics. I actually hope it stays popular now and not get more popular. That way they can still have great deals and less people get in on it so I can get the deals :)

alright just went through this thread one more time and tried everything mentioned to no avail sooooooooooooo

pics or it didnt happen

#537 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

alright just went through this thread one more time and tried everything mentioned to no avail sooooooooooooo

pics or it didnt happen

i'll try to explain it once more for you, if you still can't get it, I can't help you.

-From the home page, it will show Deal of the day (it will change to different product as things are sold).
-Click on More information. I usually do the open in new tab, and I'd open about 5 tabs.
-Then i go to the tab one by one and click add to cart. If it adds to cart, then you'll have to remove it and close the tab.
-Go to a new tab, add it again, remove it if it adds.

The point is to find a time where it says "Someone has already bought this deal, here are some other deals". Those times you'll be able to see other deals that are not available on the console page (the ones that some of us are mentioning). It'll pop randomly 4 deals, so you'll have to keep repeating the process until you find something you might like

Edited by kouleefoh, 30 October 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#538 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

that works but its still always the same 4 deals a ps2 a dsi a dslite and a psp3000

#539 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

that works but its still always the same 4 deals a ps2 a dsi a dslite and a psp3000

that's not what i'm talking about. It'll have to show up the Add in cart button, but when you click it, it'll have a pop up window with 4 deals at a time.

#540 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

Have a ps3 320gb mw3 complete bundle in my cart right now. Already bought the madden 13 bundle. Decisions decisions....