Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
4453 replies to this topic

#31 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

Between me constantly checking this website and not see any prices you guys are metioning and me playing ng3 on hard, im gonna go on a dangerous ramapage by today's end. :bomb: <- ME

#32 247

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

The lowest the 3G vita has hit is 77 I think. The WiFi only one has rarely, but sometimes hit 42.

Yea I got in on both but kept the wifi only. :)
Has their been a thread dedicated to Cowboom deals? Like that AWD thread, their should be one.

#33 ohram

ohram

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

There was just a 120gig PS3 slim up for $73. Missed it though.
:twoguns:

#34 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

I've seen better deals on fleshlights

#35 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

I dont even see it. Did you buy it?

:D

use fatwallet5 for $5 off

Thanks for the tip!

The lowest the 3G vita has hit is 77 I think. The WiFi only one has rarely, but sometimes hit 42.

Yup. 3G. Then, there's the tax.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#36 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

Thanks OP!:applause:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#37 commando1

commando1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

I've seen better deals on fleshlights

Have fun with that.

#38 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:09 AM

$30 Cowboom Vita

#39 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

I canceled my 3G vita and just went with wifi only, if you interested look out for it.

How much was your Wifi Vita?

#40 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

Dead

hey there is a band called the chromatics.

#41 247

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

How much was your Wifi Vita?

$42 before tax.

hey there is a band called the chromatics.

Did not know that. I forgot why I chose that username, but if I could change it i would.

#42 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

$42 before tax.

Did not know that. I forgot why I chose that username, but if I could change it i would.

:hot:I may try and find 1 of those! Thanks!

Also, I know the username comment was to someone else, but I remember someone mentioning they wanted to change theirs' and someone told them to speak to CheapyD.

And, I see you've re-titled this Hidden Treasure thread!

#43 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

I got a Grade 5 Xbox 360 4GB for $81 after tax. Not bad. I'll probably just sell it to my friend. She needs a new xbox. We can probably sell her old ones for spare parts.

#44 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:44 AM

Got a $25 black wii with wii motionplus. Looking for a vita though

#45 .Azaria

.Azaria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:46 AM

is this still going? and link?

#46 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

Some of you guys are lucky SOB's.

#47 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

Got a $25 black wii with wii motionplus. Looking for a vita though

:hot: If I find a $42 Vita, I'll cancel my 3G, get a Wifi only, a 3DS, and a Black Wii!

Well, "maybe" on the 3DS.

Thanks for the heads up!

#48 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

Some of you guys are lucky SOB's.

Don't feel too bad. I'd been tracking cow boom sales for about a year before today. Sometimes they have days where consoles are their rotating deal of the day and I've never been able to get in on those.

#49 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

I saw a starting at $38 price listing but never actually saw it lower than $120.

Damn good deal for those who got in.

By the way, what did I miss on cag last night? How'd chunlibarbie get banned?

#50 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

you had a chance to get something when few people knew about it now that you have 100s of people checking every second your odds of getting one are slim to none

Seen they had a DSI XL for 17 bucks but long gone
WOOOO I STINK

#51 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

I saw a starting at $38 price listing but never actually saw it lower than $120.

Damn good deal for those who got in.

By the way, what did I miss on cag last night? How'd chunlibarbie get banned?

Him/Her had a fight with Cheapy D and it turned ugly.... nah jk, but Im wondering too. I doubt it had anything to do with him/her bragging about their vita purchase.

I too saw that dsi xl for $17. If I got that my quest for a 3ds could wait. I just want a ds to play my pokemon on. :D

#52 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

you had a chance to get something when few people knew about it now that you have 100s of people checking every second your odds of getting one are slim to none

Seen they had a DSI XL for 17 bucks but long gone

Yeah, when this thread was first posted not too many people knew about it. When it was then renamed delete even less people checked it out.

Also keep in mind cowboom is based in cali, it is still only 6 am over there. There has to a person adding the systems to the site before any cheapies come back in stock. Like most cowboom threads, this will probably die down after the prices rise again and until the next crazy deal is found/posted.

#53 renique46

renique46

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1116343

rotf

#54 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

Him/Her had a fight with Cheapy D and it turned ugly.... nah jk, but Im wondering too. I doubt it had anything to do with him/her bragging about their vita purchase.

Getting in a fight in the toysrus thread

#55 247

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

How about moving this thread to deal discussion forum because its more of a price mistake than a sale.

#56 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

How about moving this thread to deal discussion forum because its more of a price mistake than a sale.

price mistake = they would not ship

the prices are this low probally cause they have 1 item in stock and want millions flocking to their site hoping they see another ... love to see the web traffic on cowboom in the last 2/3 days and this week compair to their last 6 months probally up 100x

but this will probally be like penny games on amazon.. you seen them one day and it will be 6 months + before another good deal

i vote to move it too so people forget about it giving me more chances to get cheap systems :)
WOOOO I STINK

#57 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Getting in a fight in the toysrus thread

yeah, I saw that. Basically Chun Li and others were abusing some Toys R Us coupon to get free $5 stuff and some guy got really pissed about it and him Chun Li got really into it. (Well, as into it as you can get in an online forum) So both got the ban hammer. Not sure for how long.

#58 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

yeah, I saw that. Basically Chun Li and others were abusing some Toys R Us coupon to get free $5 stuff and some guy got really pissed about it and him Chun Li got really into it. (Well, as into it as you can get in an online forum) So both got the ban hammer. Not sure for how long.

Found the thread but the posts were deleted. So every 6-7 months (give or take) cowboom will do sales like these?

#59 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

Found the thread but the posts were deleted. So every 6-7 months (give or take) cowboom will do sales like these?

Honestly man, it's probably more frequent. It's just every 6-7 months is when someone will actually start a thread about it. I'm sure in between some people find some sweet deals, but it's a flash in the pan sort of thing.

#60 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Xombie was only silenced. Not sure who else got involved but chunlie is temp banned haha. Something else must have happened 'cause I didn't really see anything she said "ban material". but o wells.