Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
3742 replies to this topic

#571 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Found a 4GB with Kinect, says it doesn't have a controller or av cables, which I have, but doesn't mention the power brick at all (not in included or not included)?

Is it safe to say it doesn't have it?

#572 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

I think it is safe to assume it does have it if not listed and I'd contact them and get a partial refund if it arrives without one.

EDIT: Oh and if you add it to your cart, it MIGHT have a bit more information on whats included not included than in the listing. But it is usually the same.

Edited by loomis1975, 30 October 2012 - 04:50 PM.
added info

#573 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

I think it is safe to assume it does have it if not listed and I'd contact them and get a partial refund if it arrives without one.

EDIT: Oh and if you add it to your cart, it MIGHT have a bit more information on whats included not included than in the listing. But it is usually the same.

they dont give refunds all the time.. i got a dsi xl without the pen and was told to return it or keep it as is
WOOOO I STINK

#574 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

Looks like that $80 black 3DS was taken before I could think about it. I'm seeing $140 Vitas. Already have one though.

Nevermind I see the 3DS. Its Grade 4 - Significant scratches or scuffs. Is it really that bad?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#575 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Looks like that $80 black 3DS was taken before I could think about it. I'm seeing $140 Vitas. Already have one though.

Nevermind I see the 3DS. Its Grade 4 - Significant scratches or scuffs. Is it really that bad?

Doesn't sound bad. Missing charging dock and stylus though.

EDIT: Doing the cart trick to see more deals is real nice!

#576 Jeatsee

Jeatsee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

just got a flame red 3ds with super mario land for $93 i went ahead and got the protection plan. it says its product grade 6. this is the first ive ordered from them. if it arrives and im not happy with the condition is returning it for money back pretty hassle free?

#577 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

just got a flame red 3ds with super mario land for $93 i went ahead and got the protection plan. it says its product grade 6. this is the first ive ordered from them. if it arrives and im not happy with the condition is returning it for money back pretty hassle free?

I bought a tablet that had issues and there was no problems returning it. Automated process and they even provided an prepaid UPS label.
If its free, its for me!!

#578 Jeatsee

Jeatsee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

I bought a tablet that had issues and there was no problems returning it. Automated process and they even provided an prepaid UPS label.

good to know, thanks for the reply

#579 gn2007

gn2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

black 3ds for 100 after tax and shipping and grade 6 so hopefully it is in nice condition :D

#580 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

Seeing a black PSP Go for $49.99. Not bad for that price.

EDIT: Missing everything grade 4. Forget it ...

#581 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

Scored a grade 6 PS3 320gb w/ MW3 and all accessories and parts for $150 and a 2 year replacement plan for $25. Here's hoping it was worth all of the pain in the @$$ reloading to get the deal I wanted to magically pop up.

#582 msudog

msudog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Scored a grade 6 PS3 320gb w/ MW3 and all accessories and parts for $150 and a 2 year replacement plan for $25. Here's hoping it was worth all of the pain in the @$$ reloading to get the deal I wanted to magically pop up.

+1 on the PITA part, but managed to grab basically the same system. I'm thinking that, worst case scenario, i can return it if any BF deals are better.

#583 ZCG

ZCG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Seeing a black PSP Go for $49.99. Not bad for that price.

EDIT: Missing everything grade 4. Forget it ...

GameStop has complete PSP packages for $49.99, so I wouldn't bother looking for a better deal. Just my humble opinion.

#584 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

So what is everyone's experience with the ratings system? Would a 5 be worth it if it includes everything? What is the point at which it is most likely to suffer longer term problems?

#585 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

I ordered a grade 6 - Some fine scratches or minor scuffs - DS Lite back in September and I didn't notice anything.

default.png2.png

#586 nintendospy

nintendospy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

So what is everyone's experience with the ratings system? Would a 5 be worth it if it includes everything? What is the point at which it is most likely to suffer longer term problems?

I've only gotten 1 system from them, a grade 6 3DS. It was in like-new condition, looked barely used.

I haven't seen anything listed at Grades 7-9. Has anyone seen these grades used?

#587 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

My grade 5 was perfect on the outside but had the screen print issue on the top screen. Was under warranty so Nintendo fixed it w/o any problems. They also replaced the battery and extended the 1 year warranty from the repair date. So for $90 I basically have a brand new unit with 1 year warranty.

I would suggest calling Nintendo to see if it's under warranty when you get it.
If its free, its for me!!

#588 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1166480

A grade 6 vita for $135+tax (use code cowboom5 for $5 off)

There was two and I got the other, notes said light scratches on the back screen. A pretty alright deal for $140 shipped, I'd say.

#589 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1166480

A grade 6 vita for $135+tax (use code cowboom5 for $5 off)

There was two and I got the other, notes said light scratches on the back screen. A pretty alright deal for $140 shipped, I'd say.

I got the other one and 2 Asus Tablets from today's Deal.
Lucky that the Vita's were miss listed under games.
Looks like I got my Christmas Shopping done :D

Also Picked up a White PS2 Slim a few weeks back for 30$ (What a deal!) and I was extremely satisfied with Cowbooms serivce and shipping speed. I Highly Recommend them to anyone who's still unsure about purchasing from them.

Oh and I almost forgot Thank you so much OP otherwise I would have never known about this amazing site! <3

#590 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

I got the other one and 2 Asus Tablets from today's Deal.
Lucky that the Vita's were miss listed under games.
Looks like I got my Christmas Shopping done :D

Also Picked up a White PS2 Slim a few weeks back for 30$ (What a deal!) and I was extremely satisfied with Cowbooms serivce and shipping speed. I Highly Recommend them to anyone who's still unsure about purchasing from them.

Oh and I almost forgot Thank you so much OP otherwise I would have never known about this amazing site! <3

wait til you get a dead system and return it and they go

WE NEVER GOT IT..

i stay far away from cowboom
WOOOO I STINK

#591 msudog

msudog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

The grade 6 320GB PS3 I ordered last week came in, and the only differences i can tell from a new unit are the generic box and some fingerprints on the game disc. thanks for the heads up on the website and this sale.

#592 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

The grade 6 320GB PS3 I ordered last week came in, and the only differences i can tell from a new unit are the generic box and some fingerprints on the game disc. thanks for the heads up on the website and this sale.

My grade 7 ps3 bundle came in like new. Mw3 still sealed. Thanks.

#593 Jeatsee

Jeatsee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

just got a flame red 3ds with super mario land for $93 i went ahead and got the protection plan. it says its product grade 6.

it arrived yesterday. played it for around 2 hours. no problems. happy with the condition. i got the protection plan through cowboom and its via a site called cpscentral.com i did it and got an email from them saying warranty registration was confirmed but when i login to the site it says no active warranties for this account. is there a delay before the website is updated? anyone ever use it?

#594 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

It looks like there's a WiFi Vita in the wrong category that has a "Buy Now!" price of $128.00 + shipping.

If you go to their site, then go to the "Games" area, click on the "Auction items" and there is a Vita up for auction. It doesn't have a grade shown, but this is the description:

Product Condition:
Tested Working
Physical Condition:
Some fine scratches or minor scuffs

Items Included in this auction:
PSP Game System
Battery
AC Adapter
Owners Manuals

Inspection notes:
Unit has light scratches on back cover.

#595 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Several 3DS's are less than $100

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#596 scol

scol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

buncha 3g vitas showed up at 139.99, 5's and 6's

#597 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

Is the condition score out of 10? I don't think I've ever seen a condition higher than a 7.
Come check out my Trade thread!

#598 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

My grade 7 ps3 mw3 bundle for $150 came with a sealed game but a busted bluray drive. Looked like the system was dropped. They wouldn't send a replacement. Only a refund once they receive it back. I was not impressed with costumer service. Not using cowboom again. More of a hassle than its worth in savings.

#599 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

Got an email saying this:

Velocity Micro T301 Cruz 221MB Digital Reader - Black
Today: $24.99

Original MSRP: $199.99
Condition: Pre-owned
Replacement Plan Available

Site is down for maintenance.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#600 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Got an email saying this:

Velocity Micro T301 Cruz 221MB Digital Reader - Black
Today: $24.99

Original MSRP: $199.99
Condition: Pre-owned
Replacement Plan Available

Site is down for maintenance.