Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
3705 replies to this topic

#691 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Picked up a red 3ds xl for $99 shipped with the 15 percent off. It was grade 6. For those of you who got a Cowboom 3ds xl grade 5 or 6, what condition was it in? Thanks.

I'll know on Friday when my grade 6 blue 3ds xl arrives. Supposedly only the sd card and manual are missing.
If its free, its for me!!

#692 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

I'll know on Friday when my grade 6 blue 3ds xl arrives. Supposedly only the sd card and manual are missing.

Cool, let me know how it turns out!

#693 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

Picked up a red 3ds xl for $99 shipped with the 15 percent off. It was grade 6. For those of you who got a Cowboom 3ds xl grade 5 or 6, what condition was it in? Thanks.

Man, I'm jealous. I had to settle for a grade 6 blue XL for $115 when they had the 10% off code active.

It's not an XL, but the red original 3DS I ordered a couple of months ago was grade 6 and was practically perfect except for the infamous marks on the top screen from Nintendo's bad packaging (which aren't noticeable, anyway - and didn't happen with the XLs).

#694 Nagasami

Nagasami

Nagasami-san of the Oda clan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

Man, I'm jealous. I had to settle for a grade 6 blue XL for $115 when they had the 10% off code active.

It's not an XL, but the red original 3DS I ordered a couple of months ago was grade 6 and was practically perfect except for the infamous marks on the top screen from Nintendo's bad packaging (which aren't noticeable, anyway - and didn't happen with the XLs).

Its only 16$ cheaper....at least u got one. Thats like tax.

#695 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Here's a cheap, portable Vita charger:http://www.ebay.com/...=item46018d59e4

I didn't buy 1, yet.

Dollar Tree 8-pack batteries FTW!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Hmmm... Looks like I'll be researching some things:http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c62f6a01f

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 26 December 2012 - 11:36 PM.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#696 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

To those who've previously purchased PS3 slims (grade 5): how are they, quality wise, overall? My fat 60gb died and I need a replacement ASAP...

#697 3dsdude24

3dsdude24

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

To those who've previously purchased PS3 slims (grade 5): how are they, quality wise, overall? My fat 60gb died and I need a replacement ASAP...

Would like to know this as well. Just ordered a grade 5 PS3 Slim 160GB a while ago for $151.

#698 blackhawk8819

blackhawk8819

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I ordered a grade 5 slim back in August and the condition was better than expected. There were a few small scuffs on the system but you wouldn't really notice them if you weren't looking for them. The controller also had normal wear on the bottom from being picked up and put down on a hard surface.

#699 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Not gaming related, but anyone ever buy a laptop off them? They're very cheap on there, especially macs. Not a very computer saavy person, but is not having the OS/OS License a bad thing with the laptops? Thanks in advance.

#700 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Not gaming related, but anyone ever buy a laptop off them? They're very cheap on there, especially macs. Not a very computer saavy person, but is not having the OS/OS License a bad thing with the laptops? Thanks in advance.

I've actually wanted to buy a laptop from CowBoom but don't feel right buying a used laptop. Not having an OS isn't an issue as you can install your own onto it.

Used laptops and computers aren't a good idea but CowBoom is great on their customer service and return policy so it isn't an issue. If anything, make sure to take out a 1 year warranty from them just in case.

#701 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I've actually wanted to buy a laptop from CowBoom but don't feel right buying a used laptop. Not having an OS isn't an issue as you can install your own onto it.

Used laptops and computers aren't a good idea but CowBoom is great on their customer service and return policy so it isn't an issue. If anything, make sure to take out a 1 year warranty from them just in case.

Ended up getting a used Mac from them. The 15% off coupon code "celebrate15" helped too. Whenever I get it, I'll post here to let ya guys know what condition it's in!

#702 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

how do you find the cheap prices? everything in the site its used and high priced... i dont understand how to look for the cheap vitas and 3ds =/... can somebody show me how to look for it?
Solo Quiero - Omar Garibay (Aztlan Cloud) Listen on Soundcloud.com

#703 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

UPS upped my 3DS XL delivery from tomorrow to today.

$109 for the 3DS XL, locked in my 3DS for $94 trade in at Amazon yesteday.

#704 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

how do you find the cheap prices? everything in the site its used and high priced... i dont understand how to look for the cheap vitas and 3ds =/... can somebody show me how to look for it?

Wonder where you're looking b/c the prices are all lower than any of the new prices and other used prices elsewhere.

You just have to check the site often for the price you want. Prices drop randomly based on when how much they have or if a new set came in.

Also CowBoom sells "MAJORITY" used products. They have some new stuff but they are a used product retailer. The Vita's right now are starting at $140 and the 3DS's for $95 regularly. You'll be lucky to get them lower than that but it is possible.

#705 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Can the discount codes be used when paying for an auction you won as well, or no?

#706 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Can the discount codes be used when paying for an auction you won as well, or no?

nope

#707 NeverGrewUp

NeverGrewUp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

For anyone wondering about conditions, I just got my Grade 5 320gb and it came with a few scuffs on the top, which i dont know how you get hard scuffs but we will see if any damage was done internally.

But to my surprise it came in the original box, has a manufactured date of April 2012, and all my accessories were still in their Sony plastic with tamper proof tape. now that i write this i wonder if someone just swapped their broken unit with one they just purchased...

#708 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

UPS just dropped off the grade 6 3ds xl. Appears to be brand new. Not a sign of use on it. Was just the unit and ac adapter. No box or any paperwork was included.

Guess I didnt realize how much bigger than the regular 3ds this is.

#709 ohram

ohram

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

For those of you getting your 3DS's in the mail, be sure to go to the Nintendo Store and check the console's download history. You could have a few games waiting for you from the previous owner.
:twoguns:

#710 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

UPS just dropped off the grade 6 3ds xl. Appears to be brand new. Not a sign of use on it. Was just the unit and ac adapter. No box or any paperwork was included.

Does it feel weird when you hold it? Is it really that much easier to play on then the regular 3DS? I'm pretty happy with mine, but if it's that big an upgrade, I'd consider swapping for the right price.

#711 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Does it feel weird when you hold it? Is it really that much easier to play on then the regular 3DS? I'm pretty happy with mine, but if it's that big an upgrade, I'd consider swapping for the right price.

Haven't tried yet, battery was almost dead so it's on the charger. I do know I was getting mild hand cramping playing Mario 3D Land for more than 30 minutes on the regular 3ds.

I did like that the 3ds came with a charge base, guess they decided the XL didnt need one.

#712 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Anyone buy and receive a Grade 5 vita yet? I'm pretty wary of buying one. I'd go buy one at amazon warehouse but I'd rather use paypal.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#713 FunkyDawg

FunkyDawg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Yeah I got a A6 quad core laptop for like 212 shipped BF time period with a coupon that they had available. It was a 6 cond. Came to me within 3-4 days looked great. No scratches, has OS key, runs smoothly. Cannot complain at all. Opened it up, fan was pretty clean. Was shocked the rating was so low tbh.

#714 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Congrats. Mine is supposed to be just the system only so might account for the slight price difference. That's sweet, hope it works out as well for me.

#715 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Anyone buy and receive a Grade 5 vita yet? I'm pretty wary of buying one. I'd go buy one at amazon warehouse but I'd rather use paypal.

I bought one on the 22nd, I'll tell you guys impressions when it's here.

#716 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

WOW! To think, I posted 4 3DS XLs for $99-$100! That thing is HUGE compared to the other!!!!!!! Not sure I'd be satisfied with a regular 3DS, even for under $50. Hmm.....
Spoiler

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#717 kingchaos

kingchaos

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

They have some Vitas for 139 which comes out to 121 after the 15% discount. Ordered one that was a 6...

#718 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

They have some Vitas for 139 which comes out to 121 after the 15% discount. Ordered one that was a 6...

$128 after tax here in Texas... good lord that is tempting :drool:

#719 headbanger1186

headbanger1186

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

How are their refurbished products? I'm tempted to get a refurbished Vita I just want to be safe...even though I know it's always a gamble with Refurbed equipment I just want to be sure.
Posted Image

#720 headbanger1186

headbanger1186

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

In my cart it's rated at a Grade 7,
says an apple bluetooth wireless keyboard and battery cover is included wtf
Posted Image