3237 replies to this topic

#721 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

In my cart it's rated at a Grade 7,
says an apple bluetooth wireless keyboard and battery cover is included wtf

Now you have to do it. Just so we can see wtf it is.

#722 kingchaos

kingchaos

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

$128 after tax here in Texas... good lord that is tempting :drool:

Mine was 129.40 here in Virginia. I had to do it.

#723 MooHawk

MooHawk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

I want a 3DS XL sooo badly, do these items get added at specific times, or sporadically?

#724 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

First time I, personally, am seeing these white AC Vita bundles show up. 3 of them, grade 6($178.xx):http://www.cowboom.com/product/1324876

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#725 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Loving the 3ds xl I got from them. I've been playing a lot of Super Mario 3D Land with no hand cramping. Could only take about 15-20 minutes on the regular 3ds before I had to put it down.
If its free, its for me!!

#726 MooHawk

MooHawk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Still looking for a good deal, but the AC vita bundle is very enticing.

#727 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Loving the 3ds xl I got from them. I've been playing a lot of Super Mario 3D Land with no hand cramping. Could only take about 15-20 minutes on the regular 3ds before I had to put it down.

:bomb: I should smack my self for not buying 1 of the $100 XLs I posted!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#728 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Any valid cowboom code available?

Tried celebrate15 but it said it was invalid.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#729 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

they have a wifi vita for $139.99, has a scratches but I'm very tempted.

#730 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

curious if the $139 vitas come with memory card? anyone bought one of them?

#731 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

curious if the $139 vitas come with memory card? anyone bought one of them?

no man it does not include the memory card... when you see the vita you will see that there says "choose from the best aviable" or something like that, you can choose the best vita for you and you can see what includes, you have to be very careful cause sometimes it does not include the charger so check that and check the grade too ;)
Solo Quiero - Omar Garibay (Aztlan Cloud) Listen on Soundcloud.com

#732 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

hey man i did order a vita and used the promo code and i paid $128 total for it but it still says "pending" i did order it the the last saturday... i did order a portable dual screen dvd player for $33 and a 3ds for $90 last sunday and they will be here tomorrow... but the vita stills "pending" :cry:

#733 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

no man it does not include the memory card... when you see the vita you will see that there says "choose from the best aviable" or something like that, you can choose the best vita for you and you can see what includes, you have to be very careful cause sometimes it does not include the charger so check that and check the grade too ;)

I was afraid of that. I was looking through all of them and seen that some said the included charger, usb cord ect but none of them said they included a memory card.

#734 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

I was afraid of that. I was looking through all of them and seen that some said the included charger, usb cord ect but none of them said they included a memory card.

If you keep your eyes out, you can usually find a memory stick for the right price. I justpaid about 25-ish for a 16 gb stick which I doubt I'll ever fill, and I picked mine up for about the same price as what you posted on here, so for 150 which is a hundred bucks less than new, I got the system with tons of space on it.

#735 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

look for a post here and there says that in the sony store they have memory cards on sale i did buy one after buying my ps vita from cowboom and i paid $18 total for a 8gb memory card... not bad at all ;)

#736 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

I ordered my Vita + 8GB memory card for $127 on Dec. 22nd and still have not received anything. :(

fekhvr.jpg

#737 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

I ordered my Vita + 8GB memory card for $127 on Dec. 22nd and still have not received anything. :(

I'd call them, I ordered mine on the 21, it shipped on the 24.

#738 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

where is the 15% promo code?

#739 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

where is the 15% promo code?

I think it was celebrate15 wouldn't be surprised if it expired since the holidays are past.

#740 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

I'd call them, I ordered mine on the 21, it shipped on the 24.

Aw damn it, my PS+ subscription is running out and I want to beat those games first.

fekhvr.jpg

#741 p123p

p123p

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

The celebrate15 code expired on 12/30

#742 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

my vita still says pending and i bought it 5 days ago i will call tomorrow

#743 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

I wonder if the long waits are due to the fact that UPS hasn't been running their normal services for the past few days (and then there was Christmas Eve/Christmas day before that), and that whoever's working at Cowboom decided it didn't really matter if they threw the packages on the pile yet or not.

That being said, I'm glad I'm not in a hurry for anything I've ordered lately. The 3DS XL I ordered back on the 20th is still not here and won't be for at least another two days, and there's also some stuff I ordered from Newegg that's been sitting in the city next door for three days now. Darn holidays.

#744 Nagasami

Nagasami

Nagasami-san of the Oda clan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

I wonder if the long waits are due to the fact that UPS hasn't been running their normal services for the past few days (and then there was Christmas Eve/Christmas day before that), and that whoever's working at Cowboom decided it didn't really matter if they threw the packages on the pile yet or not.

That being said, I'm glad I'm not in a hurry for anything I've ordered lately. The 3DS XL I ordered back on the 20th is still not here and won't be for at least another two days, and there's also some stuff I ordered from Newegg that's been sitting in the city next door for three days now. Darn holidays.

im in the same shoe as you, same item and it wont be here for another 2 days lol

#745 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

Just brought a Grade 6 3DS w/ everything by the 2GB memory. The last one I brought for my sister for Christmas was in perfect condition but the internet doesn't seem to work on it so we're returning it and I'm getting her the one I brought. Hopefully this time I won't have any issues.

#746 3dsdude24

3dsdude24

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

My grade 5 PS3 Slim 160GB came today and I'm actually suprised. It's looks brand new and I don't even see any scratches on it. The controller has some wear though, like someone always dropped it on a hard surface.

#747 RaysGame

RaysGame

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

3ds XL Blue/Black $119.99 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1193097
PS3 Slim 320gb w/ MW3 $147.99 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1288837

#748 hasturyo

hasturyo

Emotionaly Unavailabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

3ds XL Blue/Black $119.99 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1193097
PS3 Slim 320gb w/ MW3 $147.99 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1288837

Both of them are gone now :(
Posted Image

#749 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

Real shame I missed out on those super deal days cowboom had. $150 is cheap for a ps3, but i just dont want to spend that much
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#750 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Everyone that uses this site seems to be happy with them, but I was wondering how are they with returns? Incase I get a lemon I don't want to be stuck with it. Also, is there anything else I should know about this site or be on the lookout for?