Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
3894 replies to this topic

#751 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

I once bought a Blu-ray player that would randomly freeze during playback, and I had no trouble returning it. It was all automated - just clicked on the RMA button, typed in a reason why I wanted to return it, and they instantly sent me an email with a prepaid shipping label.

It took a couple of weeks to get the refund processed, of course, but I didn't lose any money from the ordeal.

#752 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

That's how easy it was for my return too. 30 days to decide if you like your purchase, nothing to lose.
If its free, its for me!!

#753 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

That's how easy it was for my return too. 30 days to decide if you like your purchase, nothing to lose.

if you return too much they will ban you or refuse the returns
WOOOO I STINK

#754 nintendospy

nintendospy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

if you return too much they will ban you or refuse the returns

If you're not using Cowboom as a rental service and returning items with legitimate issues there shouldn't be a problem.

#755 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Just snagged a 3DS XL for $119.99 using RaysGame's link so keep refreshing it from time to time. :applause:
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1193097

I have no idea how to get to that page without using the direct link. Even when it was in stock and I searched for 3DS XL it didn't find it. It was grade 5, hope it isn't too bad. Are SD cards necessary? It didn't come with one or the adapter, but I think my DSI adapter will work too.

#756 MooHawk

MooHawk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Just snagged a 3DS XL for $119.99 using RaysGame's link so keep refreshing it from time to time. :applause:
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1193097

I have no idea how to get to that page without using the direct link. Even when it was in stock and I searched for 3DS XL it didn't find it. It was grade 5, hope it isn't too bad. Are SD cards necessary? It didn't come with one or the adapter, but I think my DSI adapter will work too.

Damn, I was searching earlier too. I settled on a normal 3DS grade 6 with everything barring the SD card for $95 :(.

Anyone else have a link for one, or know the secret mojo to find those on the site?

#757 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Damn, I was searching earlier too. I settled on a normal 3DS grade 6 with everything barring the SD card for $95 :(.

Anyone else have a link for one, or know the secret mojo to find those on the site?

Just have to reload/recheck the site. Usually when someone posts a link to an active item, it wont be there long.

#758 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

The grade 6 blue 3DS XL I ordered finally made it here. It's practically in mint condition, and I can't find anything wrong with it other than the fact that the bottom shell seems a little loose (which is evidently not a unique issue - a quick Google search led me here). Blown away by how much larger the screens are, and the stylus is much better than the 3DS's, at least for me.

Honestly, I'm really happy I grabbed it for $115 total. Now to sell off my red 3DS. The tech hoarder in me doesn't want to part with it, though.

#759 hauz20

hauz20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

So I'm guessing bundles that have included memory cards at retail don't have said cards unless specifically mentioned in the Cowboom listing? I ask because of the ridiculous cost of vita cards ...

#760 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

The grade 6 blue 3DS XL I ordered finally made it here. It's practically in mint condition, and I can't find anything wrong with it other than the fact that the bottom shell seems a little loose (which is evidently not a unique issue - a quick Google search led me here). Blown away by how much larger the screens are, and the stylus is much better than the 3DS's, at least for me.

Honestly, I'm really happy I grabbed it for $115 total. Now to sell off my red 3DS. The tech hoarder in me doesn't want to part with it, though.

I sent my old 3ds (which I also got from Cowboom for $84) in to Amazon trade in for $94.

The trade in values for the 3ds at Amazon change about every 5 minutes or so. (at least it seems that way.)

#761 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I posted this in another thread:

I have seen other 16GB MicroSD cards for around(as cheap as...months ago) $7.99 on eBay.

16GB Micro SD Card Kits/US Sellers

$13.95 http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b7327075

$14.50 http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b7327078

32GB Micro SD Cards/US Sellers

$14.99 http://www.ebay.com/...=item416faaa79d

$14.99 http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f20908305

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#762 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Just a heads up, cowboom is having one of there flash sales on consoles right now.

I was able to grab a 80gb PS3 for $99 grade 5 and a wifi vita for $119 grade 5.

Not sure why I bought the Vita, this will be the third time I own one. Was able to sell the first two for the same amount I paid for them. Maybe the third times the charm and I will keep this one. Just haven't really been able to get into it when I owned the previous ones.

#763 tbolt30

tbolt30

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Just a heads up, cowboom is having one of there flash sales on consoles right now.

I was able to grab a 80gb PS3 for $99 grade 5 and a wifi vita for $119 grade 5.

Not sure why I bought the Vita, this will be the third time I own one. Was able to sell the first two for the same amount I paid for them. Maybe the third times the charm and I will keep this one. Just haven't really been able to get into it when I owned the previous ones.

Can you link the vita? I don't see it.

#764 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

like to see what everyone can pull up..

i doubt i will mess with it this time
WOOOO I STINK

#765 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

like to see what everyone can pull up..

i doubt i will mess with it this time

I can never seem to have anything but old model 360's and DSi's pop up on the flash sale.

#766 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

i've only seen cheap 360's off the trick so far
\

something seems to be wrong w the site atm im being redirected all over the place when i searched 3ds and clicked the aqua blue 3ds it took me to the deal of the day page instead of the 3ds page

#767 kingchaos

kingchaos

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Why does it take so long for there stuff to arrive after they ship?

#768 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Wow, I am one satisfied customer from cowboom. Now I didn't buy a gaming console, but I thought I'd still share my experience. I bought a grade 5 Mac from them bout a week and a half ago and it arrived yesterday. I was worried at first, but after I opened up the box I was happy as hell. Barely any scratches on exterior, NO scratches on screen, computer seems to be running smooth so far. Only downfall was no iLife on computer, but that's fine as all I wanted was GarageBand and I can purchase it for $15 off the AppStore.

Why does it take so long for there stuff to arrive after they ship?

When did you place your order, was it right before the holidays?

#769 kingchaos

kingchaos

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Wow, I am one satisfied customer from cowboom. Now I didn't buy a gaming console, but I thought I'd still share my experience. I bought a grade 5 Mac from them bout a week and a half ago and it arrived yesterday. I was worried at first, but after I opened up the box I was happy as hell. Barely any scratches on exterior, NO scratches on screen, computer seems to be running smooth so far. Only downfall was no iLife on computer, but that's fine as all I wanted was GarageBand and I can purchase it for $15 off the AppStore.

When did you place your order, was it right before the holidays?

It shipped Monday, won't be here until Wednesday...

#770 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

It shipped Monday, won't be here until Wednesday...

Well, you have to notice where you ordered from(whether it was from the West or East coast, I see mostly Chino CA or somewhere in KY) and if you're on the opposite cost, it's usually 5 business days. This Monday was also a UPS holiday where all they picked up were expedited shipments, and then Tuesday, there was probably no processing at all since UPS is completely off. My company didn't even open since there was no point.

#771 kingchaos

kingchaos

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Well, you have to notice where you ordered from(whether it was from the West or East coast, I see mostly Chino CA or somewhere in KY) and if you're on the opposite cost, it's usually 5 business days. This Monday was also a UPS holiday where all they picked up were expedited shipments, and then Tuesday, there was probably no processing at all since UPS is completely off. My company didn't even open since there was no point.

I know, I'm just impatient.

#772 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

i did not see nothing for me in the "deal of the day" but i did search and found a "bronze" dsi xl and i did buy it... i have a 3ds xl and a ds lite but i want to upgrade my ds lite thats why i did buy it... can someone please tell me where can i buy a dsi r4? im new buying things online and i dont know wich online stores are safe... i dont have a paypal account so i think amazon is not an opcion =/

oops, amazon and ebay does not sell it =/
Solo Quiero - Omar Garibay (Aztlan Cloud) Listen on Soundcloud.com

#773 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

i've only seen cheap 360's off the trick so far
\

something seems to be wrong w the site atm im being redirected all over the place when i searched 3ds and clicked the aqua blue 3ds it took me to the deal of the day page instead of the 3ds page

The Aqua 3DS is part of the Deal of the Day for $79.99. Anything from the deal of the day isn't available for regular purchase. They usually take the link down for the item which is probably why you're being redirected.

#774 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

man all i can find is a really shitty 5 for the 3ds

#775 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

i did not see nothing for me in the "deal of the day" but i did search and found a "bronze" dsi xl and i did buy it... i have a 3ds xl and a ds lite but i want to upgrade my ds lite thats why i did buy it... can someone please tell me where can i buy a dsi r4? im new buying things online and i dont know wich online stores are safe... i dont have a paypal account so i think amazon is not an opcion =/

oops, amazon and ebay does not sell it =/

Be careful what you post. Talk of flashcards is not allowed on CAG.

#776 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

80$ 3DS Deal of the Day seen several already.

#777 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Anyone see a PSP on the flash deal today? I wouldn't mind a regular PSP to go with the Vita so I don't have to crowd the Vita's memory card with PSP games.

#778 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Anyone see a PSP on the flash deal today? I wouldn't mind a regular PSP to go with the Vita so I don't have to crowd the Vita's memory card with PSP games.

I saw a PSP 1001 (the first one) for $39.99.

#779 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

I saw a PSP 1001 (the first one) for $39.99.

Was hoping for 2000 at that point, but I'll look, thanks!

#780 harry hood

harry hood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'm looking to buy a 360 slim to replace one that just shat the bed for a friend. He has the HDD already, so I would need the bare minimum.

I see one for $120, but clicking on the link displays the price at $225. I also see another at $150, but clicking the link takes me to the main page. Could anyone point me in the direction of a good deal? I've never used cowboom before, but I've seen this thread up and down the first page for quite some time now