#61 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Oh hellz yeah!

Posted Image

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#62 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

Oh hellz yeah!

Posted Image

Haha, I snagged this before anyone else got a chance!

Can't wait til I get it in.

#63 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

wonder why cowboom got out of the gameing auction.. there used to be 70 to 100 items on the auction site even listed stuff on ebay... just boom nothing now for days/weeks

maybe cowboom getting out of the gaming business >
WOOOO I STINK

#64 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

never heard of this site.... but i'm down for a cheap vita or 3ds XL... i'll keep checking it ... who knows.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#65 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

Got my shipping notifications just now! Was worried they might cancel for a second. Seems like the deals have dried up for the time being though :(

#66 Dvaraka

Dvaraka

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

How long does shipping from cowboom usually take? This was my first order with them so I am a bit curious.

#67 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

Got my shipping notifications just now! Was worried they might cancel for a second. Seems like the deals have dried up for the time being though :(

yea i watch last night waited at 9 waited at midnight...

It would not shock me to see a ton of DSI or DSI XL come into stock soon (people who had 2 year warranty at best buy can return them in 2 years and get the money back) best buy fixxes the small problem they had and put them back up for sale

loved to got that DSI XL for 16 bucks hell love to get a XL for 50
WOOOO I STINK

#68 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

wonder why cowboom got out of the gameing auction.. there used to be 70 to 100 items on the auction site even listed stuff on ebay... just boom nothing now for days/weeks

maybe cowboom getting out of the gaming business >

http://www.cowboom.c...=grid&keywords=

Just picked up a vita on the auction with a buy it now of $95

#69 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

wifi vita up for 160 and a couple cheaper 3ds'. Not the sweet spot for me however, so have at it if you want. :P

#70 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:15 AM

How did you get the "buy it now" option?

#71 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

How did you get the "buy it now" option?

I'm not sure, for some reason it had a buy it now. I checked other listings, but couldn't find another with a buy it now option. I guess I just got lucky :D starting bid was $50

#72 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

WOOOO I STINK

#73 Dvaraka

Dvaraka

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Just got my ~$48 3ds today and I am quite happy about its condition. It looks like it was lightly used then returned. Now to get some games!

#74 xJoeGrizzly

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

Just got my ~$48 3ds today and I am quite happy about its condition. It looks like it was lightly used then returned. Now to get some games!

Thats good to hear. I got a ps3 for 80 bucks about 9 months ago. It was a little beat up but played fine and the dualshock 3 was like new.

The verdict is COWBOOM is legit. :D
Living that #mintlife
www.facebook.com/mintsuburbanite

#75 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

sadly they moved most of their stuff to the AUCTION side jacked up their prices and no longer do buy it now
WOOOO I STINK

#76 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Mine is set to arrive today :)

Hoping for a good one too. I too need some games for it.

#77 Dvaraka

Dvaraka

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Thats good to hear. I got a ps3 for 80 bucks about 9 months ago. It was a little beat up but played fine and the dualshock 3 was like new.

The verdict is COWBOOM is legit. :D

Nice! I wish I had gotten one of the vitas but I guess I checked a bit too late.

#78 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

My 3DS arrived! Looks flawless, can't find a scratch on it. Came with the club nintendo registration code so I tried registering and it looks like it worked! 15 month warranty for the win!

Edit:

Registering it got me 160 coins and I went ahead and got 3D Classics Excite Bike for my 3DS with the coins!

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 23 August 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#79 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

My 3DS arrived! Looks flawless, can't find a scratch on it. Came with the club nintendo registration code so I tried registering and it looks like it worked! 15 month warranty for the win!

Edit:

Registering it got me 160 coins and I went ahead and got 3D Classics Excite Bike for my 3DS with the coins!

bad thing is it only added 3 months to it not 15 months

the code will work and register it Even if there is only one day left on the 1 year warranty

all you know is the warranty may only be good till oct 2012 or did you call nintendo and tell you its good until 2014??

glad it looks perfect for you... I ended up with a 3ds off ebay for 70 after dumping off all of the games and still under warranty via nintendo till May 2013
WOOOO I STINK

#80 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

bad thing is it only added 3 months to it not 15 months

the code will work and register it Even if there is only one day left on the 1 year warranty

all you know is the warranty may only be good till oct 2012 or did you call nintendo and tell you its good until 2014??

glad it looks perfect for you... I ended up with a 3ds off ebay for 70 after dumping off all of the games and still under warranty via nintendo till May 2013

I haven't called, but I might call just to see. But what I did is I first registered it through ClubNintendo, it gave me the full bonus coins for registering a new console and then is showed my registration date as today. Then it prompted me to enter the other code (actual system serial number) to add an additional three months to my warranty. So from the process it made it seem like 15 months. I figure if the person who originally bought it never registered it then I might get the full warranty.

#81 247

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

$42 vita came in yesterday. Few scratches in the back but that's about it.

#82 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

I haven't called, but I might call just to see. But what I did is I first registered it through ClubNintendo, it gave me the full bonus coins for registering a new console and then is showed my registration date as today. Then it prompted me to enter the other code (actual system serial number) to add an additional three months to my warranty. So from the process it made it seem like 15 months. I figure if the person who originally bought it never registered it then I might get the full warranty.

sadly it does not work that way even if the person never registered it you dont get the 15 months (just the 3) cause the dude never did it with the system i got off ebay (he got it in feb 2012) played it for around a month and then had a child coming so they had to sell the system..... I did both codes and called them up and they told me it was good till

MAY 2013..... THough i have a small scratch on the screen due to how the system is put together (what allows the bottom screen to scratch the top screen) and NINTENDO Said they will repair for it free. BUT Im going to wait till like APRIL to send it in so when i get the screens fixxed NINTENDO TOSSES a 1 year warranty on the system
meaning The system should have a warranty on it till APRIL/MAY 2014 after they fix it for free :)

When you do call them up Act sort of stupid and go

I cant remember when i got this system (lost the recept or something) I just remember to registred it today and was wonder how long the warranty was good for (cause they may void it if you tell them you got it 2nd hand)
WOOOO I STINK

#83 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

sadly it does not work that way even if the person never registered it you dont get the 15 months (just the 3) cause the dude never did it with the system i got off ebay (he got it in feb 2012) played it for around a month and then had a child coming so they had to sell the system..... I did both codes and called them up and they told me it was good till

MAY 2013..... THough i have a small scratch on the screen due to how the system is put together (what allows the bottom screen to scratch the top screen) and NINTENDO Said they will repair for it free. BUT Im going to wait till like APRIL to send it in so when i get the screens fixxed NINTENDO TOSSES a 1 year warranty on the system
meaning The system should have a warranty on it till APRIL/MAY 2014 after they fix it for free :)

When you do call them up Act sort of stupid and go

I cant remember when i got this system (lost the recept or something) I just remember to registred it today and was wonder how long the warranty was good for (cause they may void it if you tell them you got it 2nd hand)

Thanks for the tips, I just called and did that. He told me the original purchase date was May of this year, so with the extra three months I still have until August of 2013!

So I lucked out with a recently purchased system that no one had registered yet :)

#84 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

Thanks for the tips, I just called and did that. He told me the original purchase date was May of this year, so with the extra three months I still have until August of 2013!

So I lucked out with a recently purchased system that no one had registered yet :)

When the GameCube first came out I scored a broken one off EBay for $10. I looked up the serial # on Nintendo's website and it was still under warranty, so I sent it in and they fixed it for free! So I know the feeling. Congrats!

#85 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

Looks like they added a bunch of systems. I'd say the highlights are an Arcade Xbox 360 for about $50 and a Vita for about $160. Nothing for me, but I'm keeping an eye out for a super cheap Vita!

#86 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:18 AM

Looks like they added a bunch of systems. I'd say the highlights are an Arcade Xbox 360 for about $50 and a Vita for about $160. Nothing for me, but I'm keeping an eye out for a super cheap Vita!

about 82 now

GREEN DSI system seems to be rare for 80

PSP dont say what system for 55 isnt bad at all for a psp

too bad nothing dirt cheap.. love to find a DSI XL for 50 never would pay 90 for their shapes
WOOOO I STINK

#87 ohram

ohram

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:35 AM

Here's a Wii listed on the auction block for $35 buy it now if any of you are interested.

http://www.cowboom.com/auction/1120938
:twoguns:

#88 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

I wish these guys took paypal.

#89 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

i wish i knew how to find a sub $100 vita on this site
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#90 Borexz

Borexz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

Here's a Wii listed on the auction block for $35 buy it now if any of you are interested.

http://www.cowboom.com/auction/1120938

Thanks,i grab this :)