Cowboom Console Deals

• Please log in to reply
2925 replies to this topic

#1171 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

for those who have ordered the PS3 infamous/uncharted bundle, does it really not include a controller and a/v and power cords? Seems weird that they would leave these out

Holy shit, I didn't even realize that it didn't include those. Thanks for pointing that out. I looked at all the pictures of the console that I did end up putting in my cart and buying and while they did show a controller and cords the email I received says they do not come included.

Oh well, time to search for some cheap controllers and cords, I suppose.

#1172 bkozyn19

bkozyn19

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

yeah seemed like a sick deal til i realized what it was missing

#1173 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Yeah, it really did. Still seems like a decent deal (only huge deal is a missing controller), I just hope the games work okay since it looks like they're all on vouchers from the pics on the site.

Edit: Nvm, they're just sleeves with games inside.

#1174 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

Do they still put systems on the daily deal like they used to?

#1175 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Went ahead and ordered one of the $130 Vitas (Grade 5, Everything Included). Sold mine to a CAG awhile back and immediately regretted it. I really need to stop selling stuff, I always regret it.

yeah.. and if Sony ok's the US $50 price cut for the new ones.

Sony has already stated that there isn't a immediate price cut coming in the west. The Japan price cut was to even out the prices across territories.

#1176 sevenInfin

sevenInfin

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Yeah, it really did. Still seems like a decent deal (only huge deal is a missing controller), I just hope the games work okay since it looks like they're all on vouchers from the pics on the site.

Edit: Nvm, they're just sleeves with games inside.

There were some, with the controllers on them tonight at least; I just ordered a grade five bundle...I forgot to apply the cowboom code though :<

#1177 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Went ahead and ordered one of the $130 Vitas (Grade 5, Everything Included). Sold mine to a CAG awhile back and immediately regretted it. I really need to stop selling stuff, I always regret it.

Sorry about that. =.=

Although I saved you from giving it to GameStop!

#1178 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

The Vita has the weirdest demand/supply I've ever seen for any console. Most gamers want one, but almost nobody buys it because it+best memory card = atrociously expensive. But Sony and retailers know that gamers would still like to have one, so the price remains firm. It's even always the most expensive console uses and fingerprinted on cowboom.

I swear, it's like gamers and Sony/retailers are waiting to see who blinks first.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#1179 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

The Vita has the weirdest demand/supply I've ever seen for any console. Most gamers want one, but almost nobody buys it because it+best memory card = atrociously expensive. But Sony and retailers know that gamers would still like to have one, so the price remains firm. It's even always the most expensive console uses and fingerprinted on cowboom.

I swear, it's like gamers and Sony/retailers are waiting to see who blinks first.

That, not many upcoming titles, and the fact that some PSP titles such as Crisis Core can't be played on the system.

#1180 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

If you have PS+, it is worth the high cost of entry. Great piece of hardware with the 5" OLED screen and 2 sticks.

#1181 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Sorry about that. =.=

Although I saved you from giving it to GameStop!

Haha don't worry about it. I hope you're enjoying it. I break about even with a 16gb memory card anyways ;)

#1182 wcso435

wcso435

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Just received my Grade 6 PS3 320GB slim Madden NFL 13 Bundle, paid $188.99 with shipping and tax. Came with everything as a usual bundle would including the controller. EVERYTHING looks brand new. Will for sure try CowBoom again in the future!!!!

#1183 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Just recieved my 3DS XL...came better than described. The slightest/smallest scratches on the lower screen...can't even see it when the console is on. Great deal on this...so glad to have the XL now. Cowboom will be getting my future business.

#1184 Sairou

Sairou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

Got my Grade 6 3DS XL as well. Came in really good condition. A shame that it didn't come with the club nintendo pin so that I could use it for that promotion with my inevitable Luigi's Mansion purchase.

Ended up getting an sd card to go with it since all it came with was a stylus+charger.

Not bad for ~$150, eh?

#1185 bonkers1978

bonkers1978

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Not bad for ~$150, eh?

I got a grade 5 for $119+tax and it was flawless condition except for the missing serial numbers. I believe $150 is a little high because a brand new 3DS XL sometimes goes on sale for $159.99 to $169.99.

#1186 bardamu

bardamu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

They have some grade 6 3DS XLs available right now for $119.99. Only missing the SD cards.

#1187 dangus

dangus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Are the 3ds xls sold out already? I don't see them on the website.

#1188 bardamu

bardamu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Are the 3ds xls sold out already? I don't see them on the website.

I can't post the link, but it should be the first hit if you search for 3DS XL Cowboom in Google. (That is how I bought one.)

They're having consoles as their Deal of the Day, so I don't know if having them missing from the site means they'll have some of them up later for a cheaper price.

#1189 Suranis

Suranis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

I just bought a grade 6 3DS from Cowboom a couple of days ago, and now they're having deals of the day for consoles.

I'm gonna see if I can grab one for cheaper and return the one I just got.

#1190 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Sony PlayStation PCH-1101 Vita Portable Console
Price: $109.99
Shipping: $5.00
Condition: Pre-owned 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use
Included: Game Console Battery
Not Included: AV cable AC power cable USB Cable Owners Manual

Don't forget about Cowboomer.com. Supposedly it's easier access to Cowboom. Each time there is a console DOTD, try that site.

http://cowboomer.com/

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1191 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

There's a really nice, grade 5 blue 3DS XL up right now for $120 + tax. It includes everything but the SD card (including the Club Nintendo PIN, although there's obviously no way to ensure that it hasn't been used already).

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1193097

If I hadn't already bought one from 'em for $115 (and that's only because there was a $10 off coupon at the time) a few months ago, I'd be all over this.

#1192 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

There's a really nice, grade 5 blue 3DS XL up right now for $120 + tax. It includes everything but the SD card (including the Club Nintendo PIN, although there's obviously no way to ensure that it hasn't been used already).

If I hadn't already bought one from 'em for $115 (and that's only because there was a $10 off coupon at the time) a few months ago, I'd be all over this.

Gone. Hope a CAG got it!

#1193 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Of course there is a crap load of stuff on cowboomer. I got my ps3 from Warehouse Deals a few weeks ago, and now I dont need any systems.

When I can find a vita for like 70 then I will bite:D
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#1194 rad.dreamer3kx

rad.dreamer3kx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I was going to purchase this, had it in my cart, purchased one already from them that came in mint condition, lol.

I also purchased a Vita for 129 plus tax, which is pretty good, made sure it came with everything, of course no mem card but I got one for cheap.

#1195 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

What other goodies were there? Everything is mostly gone. Hopefully I didn't miss $150 PS3s and $100 Vitas.

#1196 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

if you want the neogeo x, they just had it for $74.99 about 20-30 minutes ago, i was tempted to get it.

#1197 Sideway Z

Sideway Z

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

Okay CAGs been knowing about CAG and had an old account on here when i first used Goozex a couple years ago. Was it around '08 or 07?

Anyways a grade 5 XL 3DS just popped up 20 min ago and bit on it. Came with everything except a manual and memory card.

And i just bit on a grade 6 3ds last week thinking they were done with the XL 3DS's...D: Idk if i should return it or just give it to my lil bro as a gift or something.

Will probably post pics of them when i get it.

#1198 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

I got a grade 5 for $119+tax and it was flawless condition except for the missing serial numbers. I believe $150 is a little high because a brand new 3DS XL sometimes goes on sale for $159.99 to $169.99.

$150 isnt really bad, but I got a great deal off of cowboom.

Red / black model with original box, manual, club nintendo pin, charger, stylus, unopened AR cards pack. Console was mint condition, I literally couldnt find one scratch. Was a grade 6 @ $120, used the 5 off coupon.

Checked the nintendo store, earliest activity I saw was about 30 days before I bought it.

I just wish the west had better 3ds XL grips.. I got that lousy dreamgear one, hands cramp up while using it.

Edit: Did other people get original box / manuals too?

#1199 guessed

guessed

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

Just ordered a 40GB PS3 for $99 + shipping and tax. My 60GB launch PS3 is beginning to have issues. I'll miss the BC, but hopefully it is functional. I've come very close to ordering one of the super slims on cowboom and Amazon Warehouse deals, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I'd be OK with a slim, but I just don't like all the corners they cut with the super slim, like the pop-top vs. the disc slot. I know the newer ones run cooler and use less power, but it just didn't feel right. Not trying to start anything here, but it seems like every revision of Xbox 360 gets better, and every revision of PS3 gets worse.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#1200 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Just ordered a 40GB PS3 for $99 + shipping and tax. My 60GB launch PS3 is beginning to have issues. I'll miss the BC, but hopefully it is functional. I've come very close to ordering one of the super slims on cowboom and Amazon Warehouse deals, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I'd be OK with a slim, but I just don't like all the corners they cut with the super slim, like the pop-top vs. the disc slot. I know the newer ones run cooler and use less power, but it just didn't feel right. Not trying to start anything here, but it seems like every revision of Xbox 360 gets better, and every revision of PS3 gets worse.

Well no... Ps3 to ps3 slim was a good transition. From slim to super slim was a dumb and unnecessary transition.

xivpads.png