• Please log in to reply
4524 replies to this topic

#151 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

are you guys in the auction area? That website is confusing haha

http://www.cowboom.c...-of-the-day.cfm

It updates with new consoles a lot. There's also tricks you can use.

#152 xJoeGrizzly

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

I've never heard of this site till now. It says its a Best Buy brand, but dont they already sell used game stuff on their own site? Either way, great prices.

Yeah its a great site. like 6 months ago I got a ps3 with a new controller for like 80 shipped. Really great stuff if you don't mind hitting refresh for an hour or more
Living that #mintlife
www.facebook.com/mintsuburbanite

#153 xJoeGrizzly

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

I, too, am an Xbox guy however I did get my money's worth out of my old Gamecube (rarely play my Wii). I bought a 3DS last Black Friday and barely touch the thing. The N64 remakes (Zelda and Star Fox) are the best games out for it with a few exceptions. Personally, I regret buying it but it's really to each their own.

With Best Buy's buy 2 get 1 next week Im thinking Ill get Super mario 3D land, Star Fox, and Mario kart 7.... worst case senario I paid 160 for a 3ds with 3 first party games and should be able to squeeze 200 off of ebay on a good day....
Living that #mintlife

#154 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

http://www.cowboom.c...-of-the-day.cfm

It updates with new consoles a lot. There's also tricks you can use.

Thanks, kinda understand how to work it now. Saw quite a few $80 or 90 3ds but missing too many stuff. haha. Will try this at another time. Pretty cool.

Did anyone have to return anything with them before?

#155 xJoeGrizzly

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Thanks, kinda understand how to work it now. Saw quite a few $80 or 90 3ds but missing too many stuff. haha. Will try this at another time. Pretty cool.

Did anyone have to return anything with them before?

Everything i've read up on says that they are excellent with returns.......

If you keep the refreshing up you'll get enough accessories....
Living that #mintlife

#156 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

Everything i've read up on says that they are excellent with returns.......

If you keep the refreshing up you'll get enough accessories....

Cool thanks. Look forward to getting lucky with a freaking deal!! $40 3ds or Vita, although I already have a vita :lol:

#157 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

The key is not giving up. I was looking for a cheap vita.. but scored a Black 3DS With stylus and Charger in grade 6 condition for 85 Shipped. Question for everyone.. I am an xbox dude and haven't played nintendo games since the N64... Will I like the 3DS?

Eh I don't know. I haven't bought a Nintendo console for myself since n64 either. I didn't even have it for long. I ended up selling it to buy a PlayStation instead. I personally just don't care for Mario, Zelda, etc anymore. They just simply do not appeal to me since I was a kid. I had a Wii, that I ended up trading in also. I have a ds, and 3ds for my son and he pretty much never plays them either. I got the 3ds for $99 last black Friday, so I don't feel bad about getting it, since that is pretty cheap.

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is how much the current/future line up appeals to you.

#158 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

With Best Buy's buy 2 get 1 next week Im thinking Ill get Super mario 3D land, Star Fox, and Mario kart 7.... worst case senario I paid 160 for a 3ds with 3 first party games and should be able to squeeze 200 off of ebay on a good day....

Awesome, I've got a $50 BB card that's just been sitting around for 6 months. I think SM3DL, MK7 and LOZ:OOT are going on my get list.
If its free, its for me!!

#159 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

I got a PS3 80gb a week ago for $90 including an extended year warranty I wish I did the 2 year one though.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#160 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

A way to get the 3ds to show..

ADD the wii to your cart .. delete it... add it to cart DELETE IT

keep doing this till it says ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK try one of these other things ...

Was able to do that to make

A black wii show up for 50
xbox 360 show up for 80
FLAME RED 3ds for 80 but no Charger (just systems)
ps3 160 gb for 130

Everyone who has having trouble finding them do this. I just (order placed at 3:38 cst) helped a friend get a 3DS and seen a couple 80 GB PS3s so they aren't out yet. It took about 90 minutes to get and I just kept checking the site a couple times every few minutes. When someone puts something in a cart before you then it shows 4 other options of things available to buy and that is how I found the 3DS and PS3s. I never had them pop up on the F5 method.

Just found another grade 6 ps3 so they aren't out of those.

Posted Image

#161 Techman16

Techman16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

Spotted this one:

$149.99
Microsoft RKH-00001 Xbox360 250GB Game Console
Rating: Posted Image
Condition: Pre-owned
Included: Xbox 360 250GB Console 250gb Hard Drive Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Battery Control Holder AC Adapter AC Power Cord
Not Included: 2 AA Batteries Composite A/V Cable Xbox 360 Headset Owners Manual
Grade: 6 - Some fine scratches or minor scuffs

I got this to pop up. Is this a decent deal? Because I have been looking to replace my launch xbox 360.

#162 Kronic1218

Kronic1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

gahhh seen everything but a psp 3000... There are vitas if you are patient and keep trying. Already have 1 just want a psp for KH BBS....

#163 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

Just echoing that there are plenty of items still available. The things I've ordered in the past were MUCH better than described. Free return shipping if you aren't satisfied. :)
Today, I've bought:
60 gb ps3 5 missing nothing $139.99
Black Wii 5 missing manual $49.99
40 gb ps3 5 missing controller cable $99.99

#164 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

Has the DSi ever been less than $69.99? And have there ever been any DSi XL's for the DOTD?

#165 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

I actually haven't seen any of the original psps in 6 hours. They were plentiful last night and this morning. I almost got one since my old one broke but realized I never played it when it worked.

#166 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

Has the DSi ever been less than $69.99? And have there ever been any DSi XL's for the DOTD?

they had DSI for 49.99 yesterday (had around 100 in stock) but you had to pay 6 shipping

found something out

YOU CAN NOT HAVE A CORDED CONTROLLER ON A WII??? then why do they sell them??

would of loved to got that BLACK WII for 50

ALL Im getting in the past hour is the black DSI for the CORE 360 maybe that is all that is left and maybe a vita once every 15 mins
WOOOO I STINK

#167 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

They had a dark blue xl today for $60. Got it to pop up twice.

#168 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

hmm $80 for a 3ds missing Cradle and 2gb sd card is not too bad? SD card is cheap, and cradle is about $15.

#169 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

The cradle is optional too. If you have the AC cord, it just plugs in. I use it but wouldn't pay $15 for it. I already had a 3DS, but if I didn't this is as good as it gets.

#170 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

They had a dark blue xl today for $60. Got it to pop up twice.

its grade 4 though very bad shape..

ALSO for those looking for a psp check tomorrow they got them listed for 39.99 but links dont work
WOOOO I STINK

#171 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

they had DSI for 49.99 yesterday (had around 100 in stock) but you had to pay 6 shipping

found something out

YOU CAN NOT HAVE A CORDED CONTROLLER ON A WII??? then why do they sell them??

would of loved to got that BLACK WII for 50

ALL Im getting in the past hour is the black DSI for the CORE 360 maybe that is all that is left and maybe a vita once every 15 mins

The corded controllers, like the Classic Controller, plug into the wii remote. The Gamecube compatible ones have Gamecube ports on the side.

mmitch079.jpgmmitch079.png

#172 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

The corded controllers, like the Classic Controller, plug into the wii remote. The Gamecube compatible ones have Gamecube ports on the side.

thanks .. never going to get a black wii to pop up anyways for 50

70 is too much for me

know these DSI for 60 are a rip off when they will be selling them back at 50 tomorrow LOL

could get a 360 core Rank 6 with 2 year warranty for 96 tempted but then you would have to buy a freaking hard drive

about the warranty anyone notice it says they will NOT PAY More then you paid for the system to fix it...

so if you buy a system for 100 and they go the repair is 105 what do they do say TOO BAD and your stuck witha busted system??
WOOOO I STINK

#173 Wetrix

Wetrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

A lot of light blue DSi's were $50 last night before and after midnight PST. I saw some brown DSi XL's at $50, but they had the AC adapter missing.

#174 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

Thanks for all the info everyone.

#175 bucketofsocks

bucketofsocks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

about the warranty anyone notice it says they will NOT PAY More then you paid for the system to fix it...

so if you buy a system for 100 and they go the repair is 105 what do they do say TOO BAD and your stuck witha busted system??

Thats standard language in most extended warranties, basically means if you pay $100 for it and they cannot repair or replace it for $100 they will give you $100 and no more.

#176 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:30 AM

hmm $80 for a 3ds missing Cradle and 2gb sd card is not too bad? SD card is cheap, and cradle is about $15.

If it's any deciding factor, I've had my 3DS for almost a year now and still haven't taken the cradle out of the box. I don't understand the point of it.

#177 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

If it's any deciding factor, I've had my 3DS for almost a year now and still haven't taken the cradle out of the box. I don't understand the point of it.

i have 2 cradles i have no use for ...
WOOOO I STINK

#178 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

Now this one is floating around:

$99.99
Microsoft RKB-00001 XBOX 360 4GB Console
Condition: Pre-owned
Included: Xbox 360 Console Xbox 360 Wireless Controller AC Adapter AC Power Cable A/V Cable Owners Manual
Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use
If its free, its for me!!

#179 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

after around 4 hours im giving up never seen a black wii pop up (probally was only one )
WOOOO I STINK

#180 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hmm, every single time I click on a product, it just takes me back to the Deal of the Day. Is this normal?

sneakysnake128.png 76561197962245625.pngfss_overall.png