• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

howard stern sucks.

#62 EvilLizard

EvilLizard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

"There's no feature on Xbox live Gold that's better than Playstation Plus." - Wombat

Except for more than double the cloud storage
Nintendo Network: FatSamuel

#63 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Frontline the game. LOL. CheapyD you see the recent frontline about the real CSI. creepy stuff. peace and great cagcast.

and i love playing fft. lots of playstation talk ;) maybe i will get a vita in 4 years and get a bunch of games for free that i got for ps3.

great great show!

Edited by Velo214, 18 August 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#64 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

"There's no feature on Xbox live Gold that's better than Playstation Plus." - Wombat

Except for more than double the cloud storage

PS+ Cloud Storage bumping up to 1gig in Sept, I believe.

#65 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

After seeing all the time and effort they put into Sleeping Dogs on the PC I knew I was going to pick it up eventually. But then with Cheapy D's glowing review on the CAGcast (I trust him on sandbox games like Saints Row the Third), I went ahead a bought it so I can support the developers early on.

Also anyone remember on the earlier podcasts how Cheapy D and Wombat would rag on PC games or just not mention them? It is good to see them come around.

Edited by headpiece747, 18 August 2012 - 10:35 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

thank you for reading my post, not using any perspective and asking me questions i had already answered in my previous post.

Im not asking cheapy to use my set of morals, i am asking him to use just one set of his own.

Yep, I just happened upon that one sentence in your post and zeroed in on it... Sorry I completely skipped everything else.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#67 spid

spid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

I kinda like Wombat's idea of a PS3+Vita bundle. I think if you threw in all The Uncharted games plus the Vita game it might grab some people. Maybe not millions of people, but maybe you sell an extra two hundred thousands Vitas this holiday.

I think of Xbox Live as paying for cable. You get a lot of benefits most people don't pay attention to, but the biggest benefit you get is getting a lot of entertainment in cheap convenient package.

And can we get a pause on Cheapy declaring Double Dragons. Kristin Dunst is probably a B cup who maybe can fit in a C cup on a good day. I think living in Japan causes an over-inflation of breast size.

#68 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

Those were definitely C's.

I'm willing to bet most of the naked breasts Cheapy sees are still on American or European women even though he lives in Japan.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#69 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

PS+ Cloud Storage bumping up to 1gig in Sept, I believe.

Isn't cloud storage only for game saves anyways? Who needs that much space for game saves?

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#70 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

Show Notes

0:00 Travel, getting old & injuries update
13:15 (Don't) Watch This: Melancholia
16:00 Watch This: Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
18:45 Show Feedback
22:45 New Releases
22:45 Darksiders II
27:45 Sleeping Dogs
33:30 Dust: An Elysium Tale
39:30 Popo & Yo
49:00 Batman Lego II
50:45 Best Buy videogame clearance
51:30 Dead Island - success due to coplay?
54:45 Dragon Age: Origins DLC profits
57:30 Penny Arcade kickstarter
67:15 NBA2k13 - Dream Team
69:30 Black Ops II
72:00 Hype Wagon, sorta. Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2.
73:15 Sony Crossbuy program
78:45 Sony bundle suggestion
82:15 Need For Speed Most Wanted
85:00 PS1/PS2 games on the Vita?
87:30 PS+
89:30 Standing desk/Fitbit updates
91:30 TwitchTV setup

#71 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

I agreed with their thoughts on Penny Arcade, and i still don't understand how the kickstarter itself wasn't a violation of the stated guidelines of kickstarter. I guess they (kickstarter) just couldn't turn down the chance to make an easy 25K.

It's actually eroded my faith in kickstarter's abilty to self-police.

#72 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

does anyone have a link to Tyco talking crap about the kotaku author that CheapyD mentioned?

#73 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

http://penny-arcade.com/2012/08/03

It'll be a good thing to go back to the next time "Tycho" or "Gabe" start crying about how viscious and hurtful people are on the internet.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#74 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

And can we get a pause on Cheapy declaring Double Dragons. Kristin Dunst is probably a B cup who maybe can fit in a C cup on a good day. I think living in Japan causes an over-inflation of breast size.

No idea what size Dunst is, but almost everyone doesn't realize that cup size is relative to band size. 32Ds are much smaller than 38Ds. In fact, the cup volume for a 32D is about the same for 38A! So declaring a cup size without a band size means NOTHING. For some reason everyone is fixated on Ds or DDs being huge and Bs being small, but that just isn't necessarily the case.

This has been a public service announcement. The more you know...

#75 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

I think Sony is just trying to do everything in its power not to drop the price on the Vita, which is the only thing that would make me consider one at this point. While I like the idea of buying one game and owning it on two systems, the price of buying into an all-new system virtually negates any savings from the promotion.
Posted Image

#76 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

No idea what size Dunst is, but almost everyone doesn't realize that cup size is relative to band size. 32Ds are much smaller than 38Ds. In fact, the cup volume for a 32D is about the same for 38A! So declaring a cup size without a band size means NOTHING. For some reason everyone is fixated on Ds or DDs being huge and Bs being small, but that just isn't necessarily the case.

This has been a public service announcement. The more you know...

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

#77 portland485

portland485

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:27 AM

Great show guys!
I think it was Wombat who said on the previous show that he really enjoyed Bastion. I just wanted to say I just started playing it and am really enjoying it as well. It's got a great art style and character to it.
A little place called Aspen.... where the beer flows like wine and the women flock instinctively like the salmon of the Capistrana.

#78 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

http://4.bp.blogspot...s1600/tlbc2.jpg (Totally SFW)

:p

Also this http://bfcidade.file...uze-biusty2.jpg (less SFW but no nudity)

Edited by Backlash, 21 August 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#79 casamh

casamh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

Ok Wombat... you seem pretty persistent on your can shooting ability. I guess I'll buy into your trick shooting skills.

Me and a few co-workers were talking about Melancholia, but they kind of blew it off. After telling them I heard it shows K.Dunst's double dragons, it moved to the top of several netflix queues. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW 32D > 38A.

#80 alkmie

alkmie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

I was thinking since you have steam now maybe you would like garrys mod.... its like minecraft with even less story :) I did get it on sale... weridly enough i like watching youtube clip in the game in the theater (yes a game that has a virtual movie theater in it)

#81 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

When is the CAG broadcast from the Twitch TV booth? I thought Cheapy or somebody would have put a front page post about it, but I didn't see one.

Edit: Sunday, Noon-1pm at the Twitch TV booth.

#82 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

where my new cagcast at, yo?
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#83 arimajinn

arimajinn

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

here you go :)