Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#781 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

i have an LE preordered from TFAW but i'm pretty certain it's getting canceled

Hand__Of__God.png

#782 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Why do you think TFAW will cancel orders?

#783 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Why do you think TFAW will cancel orders?

because they're not BN or amazon

i know dark horse owns them but it doesn't really make sense for them to sell a few dozen copies (or whatever) on their own when they have some kind of exclusivity agreement with amazon and BN

Hand__Of__God.png

#784 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

What makes you think they have any agreements with Amazon or B&N? I'm pretty sure they don't... they're just a supplier/distributor.

And besides, most individual comic book stores could only order up to 3 copies from what I saw earlier in this thread.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#785 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

The blog post on Dark Horse's website specifically mentioned TWAF. I'd be surprised if they didn't come through. As far as this mystery store is concerned, I wouldn't count my chickens before the eggs hatch. Hope it does work out for you, though.

Posted Image

#786 jam8611

jam8611

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I just checked my order on book depository and the item links me to the cheaper limited edition which on sale their for 27 something. While I payed to 60 to reserve the collectors edition and they don't have the collectors listed anymore either. Should I be worried?

#787 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

It's not uncommon to remove links to items that are sold out, or have the links lead to a different version if said item is sold out. But as KingofGames said, given all the cancellations and whatnot, it's probably better to assume you're not going to get it until you actually have it in your hand.

Only a month to go...

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#788 jam8611

jam8611

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for the reply. keeping fingers crossed!

#789 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

I have 1 regular and 1 LE pre-ordered. Both going to my daughter

Dad of the Fuck year! Seriously you rock!
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#790 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Ironically I bought 2 Standard and 2 LE. My son wants one, I said no. :)

#791 247

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

You can still pre order @ Amazon.uk :booty:

#792 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

You can still pre order @ Amazon.uk :booty:

I could literally kiss you right now lol. I just preordered it from them right now. Came out to $73.75 according to Google's conversion.
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#793 Gxray

Gxray

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

I've decided I don't want my CE version anymore, just gonna grab the regular version. I'll sell it for $70 to anyone that wants it (via Paypal or Amazon GC), shipped straight from Amazon via 2 day Prime (or overnight for $4 more).

sold

Edited by Gxray, 18 January 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#794 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

I could literally kiss you right now lol. I just preordered it from them right now. Came out to $73.75 according to Google's conversion.

Assuming this isn't a joke, there's no way anyone who orders from there at this point will receive one. I don't even think any will ship from amazon.uk.

#795 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

I've decided I don't want my CE version anymore, just gonna grab the regular version. I'll sell it for $70 to anyone that wants it (via Paypal or Amazon GC), shipped straight from Amazon via 2 day Prime (or overnight for $4 more).

I want it (: well I want to buy it I mean :p

#796 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Oh damn, I completely missed the CE version announcement. :(

#797 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but it's pretty much been assumed that they're overselling this and nearly all of their orders will go unfulfilled. They've had this up for months while, other most other retailers sold out within hours and days.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#798 Crimsonfatale

Crimsonfatale

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Looking to buy one of these paying well of course msg me!

#799 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Man, the release date of this crept up pretty quickly. Only a few more weeks. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

#800 CozmoKhan

CozmoKhan

Go Blackhawks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

I held on to my regular edition pre-order until I was certain that my LE order would hold. I'm feeling pretty confident now, so I finally cancelled it. I don't need two copies, but I sure do want that LE.

#801 whotheheck

whotheheck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Nintendo will have some on sale at the Nintendo World Store. Yes, the limited edition. They will have a big launch party and everything.

#802 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

Nintendo will have some on sale at the Nintendo World Store. Yes, the limited edition. They will have a big launch party and everything.

We've known about this since the blog post. That only helps the lucky few on here that live near NY ( I don't ). I am sorta curious how much they get allotted.

#803 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Where is this artwork in your fancy book ... huh huh?

#804 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Okay I just crawled out from under a rock to find out about this, and I want one. Cheapest I'm seeing is $74 shipped from both ebay and Amazon. Anyone find them for less?
Posted Image

#805 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Okay I just crawled out from under a rock to find out about this, and I want one. Cheapest I'm seeing is $74 shipped from both ebay and Amazon. Anyone find them for less?

Are you sure you're finding the Limited edition that cheap? I think you're mistaken but if not I'd grab it at that price.

#806 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

I purchased my Limited CE for 68 bucks at the Nintendo Store via preorder. I'm going to go preorder a couple more over the weekend. The only reason I'm able to get a discount at the Nintendo Store is because I work at NBC. NBC Employees get a discount at the Nintendo World Store.

#807 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Are you sure you're finding the Limited edition that cheap? I think you're mistaken but if not I'd grab it at that price.

I must have been looking at the wrong book then. This is the one I was talking about but I guess it's different then the one posted here.
Posted Image

#808 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

I must have been looking at the wrong book then. This is the one I was talking about but I guess it's different then the one posted here.

Yeah, you're looking at the Japanese import version. It's the same thing but not the same thing. We're talking about the US Release of the book.

#809 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

which version?

#810 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

I purchased my Limited CE for 68 bucks at the Nintendo Store via preorder. I'm going to go preorder a couple more over the weekend. The only reason I'm able to get a discount at the Nintendo Store is because I work at NBC. NBC Employees get a discount at the Nintendo World Store.

nice humble brag