Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#901 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

yea, it's still showing up in my orders

Ok, nevermind, it's back now. Not sure if it was a glitch or what, but I'm kinda nervous now. Don't fail me TFWA!

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#902 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

https://photos-1.dro...600&size_mode=2

Just dropped by the Nintendo World store during a quick break and there's a huge line. Wow. Walked by at lunch and nobody was waiting. I'll keep everybody updated on images from the event via this thread or a blog post.Posted Image

#903 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Well haven't checked my orders of the LE, and it seems there were some changes going on...

Amazon.co.uk - order got cancelled (more or less assumed this one wouldn't go through)
Forbiddenplanet.co.uk - no discernible change (not hoping much from this one)
forbiddenplanet.com - no discernible change

It seems the last legitimate retailer that haven't sold their LE stock is ThinkGeek right? Really hoping they will pull through.

#904 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Well haven't checked my orders of the LE, and it seems there were some changes going on...

Amazon.co.uk - order got cancelled (more or less assumed this one wouldn't go through)
Forbiddenplanet.co.uk - no discernible change (not hoping much from this one)
forbiddenplanet.com - no discernible change

It seems the last legitimate retailer that haven't sold their LE stock is ThinkGeek right? Really hoping they will pull through.

Do you know when Thinkgeek will be putting their stock on sale?
Posted Image

#905 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

Do you know when Thinkgeek will be putting their stock on sale?

They don't do preorders so I guess around the release date.

#906 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

http://kotaku.com/59...dium=Socialflow

pure awesomeness from what i see

#907 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

http://kotaku.com/59...dium=Socialflow

pure awesomeness from what i see

Basically looks like the Japanese one. The cover isn't as nice as I thought it would be...

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#908 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

It has begun...

http://www.ebay.com/...e-/111005341600

The extra goodies don't appear to be anything special...

#909 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

It has begun...

But, but... it has a coloring book (okay, coloring sheet) and crayons. Crayons.

Also, I don't like the golden edges on the pages. It's weird, yeah, but I've had old books like that and the pages felt weird to the touch. Not that I'd want to put my greasy fingers on something that's meant for a collection.

#910 thefunkyredcaboose

thefunkyredcaboose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Anyone else out there really excited about just getting the regular edition? What a bargain, so ready to see this book for the first time.

#911 josiahb

josiahb

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

It has begun...

And they're selling for $200-$250...

I swear, if TFAW doesn't fulfill my order...

#912 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

honestly i think im going to have to piss away money on an ebay copy. hate to give money those assholes but i require this book. i will own it

#913 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

It has begun...

And it ssolddddd

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#914 shouamabane

shouamabane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

If my Amazon pre-order goes through it's going to be hard not to resell it at these prices.

#915 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

If my Amazon pre-order goes through it's going to be hard not to resell it at these prices.

praying for my Amazon order back on 11/25/2012 to go through...or else I would bite on the eBay sellers.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#916 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

It has begun...

Can't believe it sold at that price. I've wasted money here and there, but this seems especially horrendous. If I ever do get mine, it be much sensible to sell it...but I don't think I will.

#917 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

wow, anything over $100 for the CE is just insane.

#918 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

I wonder why the Japanese version isn't worth more.

#919 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

Anyone else out there really excited about just getting the regular edition? What a bargain, so ready to see this book for the first time.

This.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#920 247

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

It has begun...

Posted Image

#921 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

i hate myself for it but i bought one on ebay. a couple people started posting some not at too absurd prices and mixed with my ebay bucks it didnt hurt that badly. now i got one and dont have to deal with it anymore

#922 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

I really lucked out. A good buddy of mine works by the Nintendo World store and saw the line during his lunch break. After he got out of work and got some grub he checked the line again and found out he still had a chance to get one. So he waited out in the cold Fuck snowy weather to get a wristband, which would get him the reg & LE edition. After waiting 2 hours he snagged a copy of each. Since he knew I wanted the LE and that I am a huge zelda fanboy, he let me have me the LE. Plus if he kept it he would of sold it for profit.

Hes shipping it out to me for tomorrow. FYI I still paid him for the LE & shipping but its Fuck awesome to have great friends like him!

Picture

P.S. My friend says they come wrapped so maybe all retailers ship them wrapped?
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#923 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

It has begun...

well, damn

guess i won't be canceling my preorder

Hand__Of__God.png

#924 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

Do any of the other places still carry the limited edition?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#925 Zombiekillz9

Zombiekillz9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

I've had a pre-order for the standard edition from amazon since august though i'm being charged 25 for the book alone because i didn't add or want anymore junk to qualify for the super savers shipping......Do you think i should just keep my pre-order, or should i just drop and move to Walmart and get the book for the same price + free shipping? I'm just a bit hesitant to act on it because i'm not sure Walmart would come through, and might lose my pre-order spot on amazon...what should i do?

#926 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

I've had a pre-order for the standard edition from amazon since august though i'm being charged 25 for the book alone because i didn't add or want anymore junk to qualify for the super savers shipping......Do you think i should just keep my pre-order, or should i just drop and move to Walmart and get the book for the same price + free shipping? I'm just a bit hesitant to act on it because i'm not sure Walmart would come through, and might lose my pre-order spot on amazon...what should i do?

Why not just cancel it and reorder with amazon? It's not OOS and the price didn't go up?

Not to mention why would you pay extra? Too lazy to randomly select a filler item?

I see why you need help lol.

needler420.png

#927 Zombiekillz9

Zombiekillz9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Why not just cancel it and reorder with amazon? It's not OOS and the price didn't go up?

Not to mention why would you pay extra? Too lazy to randomly select a filler item?

I see why you need help lol.

Ha, Well thanks for that advice... truthfully I've never pre-ordered/used amazon before and this is my first purchase off of there, and i didn't know what to expect from a cancellation of a pre-order, and on top of that i wasn't too sure what i wanted to order then or even now as a filler item- though i see your logic in might as well get something for the same cost than nothing.....

#928 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

this...

praying for my Amazon order back on 11/25/2012 to go through...

this...

Can't believe it sold at that price. I've wasted money here and there, but this seems especially horrendous. If I ever do get mine, it be much sensible to sell it...but I don't think I will.

AND this!

I really lucked out. A good buddy of mine works by the Nintendo World store and saw the line during his lunch break. After he got out of work and got some grub he checked the line again and found out he still had a chance to get one. So he waited out in the cold Fuck snowy weather to get a wristband, which would get him the reg & LE edition. After waiting 2 hours he snagged a copy of each. Since he knew I wanted the LE and that I am a huge zelda fanboy, he let me have me the LE. Plus if he kept it he would of sold it for profit.

Hes shipping it out to me for tomorrow. FYI I still paid him for the LE & shipping but its Fuck awesome to have great friends like him!

Picture

P.S. My friend says they come wrapped so maybe all retailers ship them wrapped?

That is an awesome friend indeed! I was at Nintendo World Store in the Fuck-ing snow and cold to pick up the LE. The line let in at 6PM and the end of it didn't come through the doors until 8:45PM, the line stretched past two corners of the block! Robert Khoo from Penny Arcade came by as well as some representatives from Dark Horse.

I have mine pre-ordered at Amazon and decided to get one at NWS because I was afraid of Amazon cancelling. I'll definitely keep one but I'm torn about selling the other. I might open one and keep the other sealed. Both editions are pretty sweet to me!

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#929 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

this...

this...

AND this!

That is an awesome friend indeed! I was at Nintendo World Store in the Fuck-ing snow and cold to pick up the LE. The line let in at 6PM and the end of it didn't come through the doors until 8:45PM, the line stretched past two corners of the block! Robert Khoo from Penny Arcade came by as well as some representatives from Dark Horse.

I have mine pre-ordered at Amazon and decided to get one at NWS because I was afraid of Amazon cancelling. I'll definitely keep one but I'm torn about selling the other. I might open one and keep the other sealed. Both editions are pretty sweet to me!

How many do you think they sold? 500 Maybe that's where B&N's stock went.

#930 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Ha, Well thanks for that advice... truthfully I've never pre-ordered/used amazon before and this is my first purchase off of there, and i didn't know what to expect from a cancellation of a pre-order, and on top of that i wasn't too sure what i wanted to order then or even now as a filler item- though i see your logic in might as well get something for the same cost than nothing.....

here :roll:

http://filleritem.com/

http://slickdeals.net/slickfillers/

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%