Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#1021 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

don't feel bad amazon doesn't love me either

Let us hug it out, brother.
Posted Image

#1022 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Let us hug it out, brother.

#1023 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Mine from amazon has a delivery date of Feb 14th.....Amazon loves me I guess?
Posted Image

#1024 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Everyone with the LE from Amazon has around that date right now, as far as I know.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1025 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Mine from amazon has a delivery date of Feb 14th.....Amazon loves me I guess?

ha.

#1026 josiahb

josiahb

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Not sure if anyone posted this here yet, but my TFAW order says "According to your pre-order shipping frequency, your next shipment will process today. These items will ship within 1-3 business days." under "Pending Pre-Orders". Others on Neogaf have the same message.

#1027 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Not sure if anyone posted this here yet, but my TFAW order says "According to your pre-order shipping frequency, your next shipment will process today. These items will ship within 1-3 business days." under "Pending Pre-Orders". Others on Neogaf have the same message.

Mine says the same. Fingers crossed.
"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#1028 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Mine's still listed under Open Pre-Orders. "These are items that you've pre-ordered or back-ordered, but have not yet arrived in our warehouse."

#1029 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

I really need to get back to watching wrestling. That was thoroughly entertaining.
Posted Image

#1030 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Same...don't jinx it.

#1031 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

My order from Rightstuf says "On Order From Manufacturer". Keeping my fingers crossed.....

#1032 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Mine's still listed under Open Pre-Orders. "These are items that you've pre-ordered or back-ordered, but have not yet arrived in our warehouse."

That's what mine says. Man, I hope I get this...

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#1033 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

I really need to get back to watching wrestling. That was thoroughly entertaining.

I fast forwarded through a lot of it but retarded shit like that is why most people quit watching wrestling.

I hate all these mine shipped shipping soon etc, darn multiple release dates lol good one is 14th.

#1034 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

I fast forwarded through a lot of it but retarded shit like that is why most people quit watching wrestling.

That's crazy talk. Look how goddamn ridiculous that was! Pure entertainment.
Posted Image

#1035 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Both of my Art Books (just standards, though) are on-track for January 29th.......

#1036 Portman

Portman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Everyone with the LE from Amazon has around that date right now, as far as I know.

Has anyone been able to determine why the dates are different? I thought it was strange that Amazon had the LE listed later like that, almost like they'll be receiving the stock later for some reason.

#1037 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

Has anyone been able to determine why the dates are different? I thought it was strange that Amazon had the LE listed later like that, almost like they'll be receiving the stock later for some reason.

Wish I knew, I've just been hoping they'd ship it early and never updated the ship date since they wouldn't be getting more.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1038 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

Wish I knew, I've just been hoping they'd ship it early and never updated the ship date since they wouldn't be getting more.

I can't help but wonder if it's because Amazon doesn't want to Fuck this up, like they did with The Sky. They probably want give themselves enough time to get their entire allocation in and confirm that they can fulfill all orders.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#1039 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

Mine says it should be here by Tuesday but hasn't shipped yet. I don't think illbe getting it then, lol.

#1040 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Looks like the limited edition is already selling for upwards of $250. Is the difference really only the leather and the gold foil? I missed out on it, but I think I can live with the regular edition for $20.

#1041 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

amazon really hates me as my copy supposedly wont even ship til tomorrow despite it being advertised delivery date

and then i got bumped to 1 day shipping and w it it bumped all 41 preorders in that order to 1 day shipping as well guess they love me again

#1042 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

amazon really hates me as my copy supposedly wont even ship til tomorrow despite it being advertised delivery date

and then i got bumped to 1 day shipping and w it it bumped all 41 preorders in that order to 1 day shipping as well guess they love me again

you ordered 41 copies of this book? :shock:

#1043 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

you ordered 41 copies of this book? :shock:

no i just had a ton of various preorders on 1 order

#1044 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

any news on ThinkGeek? Are they going to carry it?

if they do half of me hopes they just list it randomly and I get lucky and stumble across it the other half hopes they do an announcement because I'm pretty good at refreshing pages and checking out

#1045 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

and of course amazon fucked up something and now my order total went from a negative total to 4,315.42

#1046 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Glad to see my free super shipping copy finally in "shipping soon" status (just the standard edition). I can see all the appeal for the limited edition and usually I'm a sucker for those kind of things but in this instance the standard edition was all I needed. Super excited to get this book.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#1047 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

any news on ThinkGeek? Are they going to carry it?

if they do half of me hopes they just list it randomly and I get lucky and stumble across it the other half hopes they do an announcement because I'm pretty good at refreshing pages and checking out

Their HQ is located in Virginia (I think) so on 1/28/13 9:00pm PST (1/29 12:00am EST) I'm going to keep checking their site. ThinkGeek is probably the last chance you could ever find it for retail prices, unless you get really lucky to find a local comic book store that ordered extras.

Either than that the SE looks really good too, I am more than happy to get just the SE. However, I do prefer the LE and one of my two preorders goes through.

#1048 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Their HQ is located in Virginia (I think) so on 1/28/13 9:00pm PST (1/29 12:00am EST) I'm going to keep checking their site. ThinkGeek is probably the last chance you could ever find it for retail prices, unless you get really lucky to find a local comic book store that ordered extras.

Either than that the SE looks really good too, I am more than happy to get just the SE. However, I do prefer the LE and one of my two preorders goes through.

I will get the standard edition. Not having the LE isn't going to keep me from ordering this but the collector in me really really wants it.

But not at $200+

#1049 thecatinthehat

thecatinthehat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Looks like the limited edition is already selling for upwards of $250. Is the difference really only the leather and the gold foil? I missed out on it, but I think I can live with the regular edition for $20.

I'd like to know this as well.

My standard edition shipped and should arrive tomorrow according to USPS.

#1050 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

If Thinkgeek is going to carry this, they have to list it sometime today or tomorrow I would guess. I have seen them list item last minute, so they may actually wait to get 100% confirmation on their exact qty before listing, so that way they don't piss anyone off by over selling this.