Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#1051 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

I got shipping confirmation on my regular edition guide from amazon today and it will be here tomorrow. (prime member). As stated earlier, my LE pre-order at Rightstuf still says "on order from manufacturer".

#1052 ebongrey

ebongrey

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

My order status for my standard edition says shipping soon so I'm so excited! Yes finally.

#1053 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

I got shipping confirmation on my regular edition guide from amazon today and it will be here tomorrow. (prime member). As stated earlier, my LE pre-order at Rightstuf still says "on order from manufacturer".

Did you choose 1 day shipping? My order says Thursday. I'm also a Prime member.

#1054 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Did you choose 1 day shipping? My order says Thursday. I'm also a Prime member.

no, my order was the regular 2-day shipping. Tracking says the guide left the facility on January 27, 2013 at 2:46:04 AM with delivery on the 29th. So I guess I got my email a day late.

#1055 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

no, my order was the regular 2-day shipping. Tracking says the guide left the facility on January 27, 2013 at 2:46:04 AM with delivery on the 29th. So I guess I got my email a day late.

Sonofabitch.

#1056 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

Eh, I routinely have release date stuff ship from Amazon the day before release with the 2-Day Prime shipping and it always still arrives on the release day.

Mine is shipping soon and, barring UPS leaving a slip instead of the box, I guarantee I'll have it tomorrow. Amazon's usually pretty good about hitting their target date.

#1057 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

My regular edition is out for delivery, a day ahead of time! Looking forward to going through this after my class tonight!

659629.png?68329996

#1058 Downhome

Downhome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Like others, my regular edition from Amazon has shipped and should be here either today or tomorrow.

I contacted RightStuff about my order. This is what they had to say...

Hi Brent,

Thank you for contacting us.

At this time I am showing DNS Zelda, Legend of: Hyrule Historia is to arrive
into our warehouse on or about February 12th. Once we receive this item we will
ship your order out right away.

Let me know if I can further assist you.

Have a good day!

Kim W.

#1059 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Preordered the Standard book back in August, and Amazon has my delivery date from Feb 4 - 7, a full week AFTER release... im disappointed Amazon.

#1060 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Preordered the Standard book back in August, and Amazon has my delivery date from Feb 4 - 7, a full week AFTER release... im disappointed Amazon.

Yeah, I've been having the same issues with Amazon lately. Unless you seem to have prime, they don't seem to concerned with shipping orders in a timely manner.

#1061 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I have the same damn thing too. Usually this sort of thing doesn't bother me too much unless I am trying to get something in time for a birthday/xmas but I am really dissapointed that it's taking Amazon a full week after release to get my book to me.

Glad that the status finally changed to "shipping soon" though, I was beginning to get worried.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#1062 SpaztasticVoyage

SpaztasticVoyage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

My book was just dropped off. Preordered in late August but with Prime shipping. Looks great!

#1063 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

My book was just dropped off. Preordered in late August but with Prime shipping. Looks great!

You mean you already got it? I thought they werent allowed to break street date?
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#1064 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

You mean you already got it? I thought they werent allowed to break street date?

Well technically, both versions have already been sold at the Nintendo Store in NY, so the street date has already been broken.

#1065 botticus

botticus

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

For what it's worth, I just cancelled my RightStuf CE order. Doesn't show up as cancelled yet, but when it updates, it may or may not become available on their site.

Figure I'll hope Amazon gets theirs in, and if they do, I don't really want to deal with selling one or more copies.

#1066 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

For what it's worth, I just cancelled my RightStuf CE order. Doesn't show up as cancelled yet, but when it updates, it may or may not become available on their site.

Figure I'll hope Amazon gets theirs in, and if they do, I don't really want to deal with selling one or more copies.

You should of kept it makes no sense to cancel it being so hard to get it.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#1067 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Got my regular edition today - looks amazing.

#1068 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

My regular from amazon finally went to shipping soon and should arrive tomorrow with prime. For those that haven't shipped yet, I don't know how amazon can explain that if they had the preorders for so many months. If you used FSSS though, an early Feb delivery sounds right if they use media mail. FSSS always gets intentionally delayed if they feel like it, which is how they can justify prime.

#1069 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

My regular from amazon finally went to shipping soon and should arrive tomorrow with prime. For those that haven't shipped yet, I don't know how amazon can explain that if they had the preorders for so many months. If you used FSSS though, an early Feb delivery sounds right if they use media mail. FSSS always gets intentionally delayed if they feel like it, which is how they can justify prime.

Amazon doesnt ship Media Mail

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#1070 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Mine is on a truck right now. My CE with Amazon shows a 2/14 delivery

#1071 botticus

botticus

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

You should of kept it makes no sense to cancel it being so hard to get it.

Odds are I'm good with the regular edition, so I'll already be selling my Amazon CE if it goes through. I try not to make it a business.

#1072 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

that was rather foolish

#1073 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

Mine is on a truck right now. My CE with Amazon shows a 2/14 delivery

Your regular edition I assume.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#1074 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

that was rather foolish

Let him do whatever he wants with his money and his pre-order.

#1075 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I had put off buying this for awhile, finally ordered it today with 1 day shipping from Amazon. Already shipped and on the truck with a ship dat eof tomorrow.

#1076 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Let him do whatever he wants with his money and his pre-order.

didnt say he shouldnt of done it. just said it was foolish

#1077 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Forbidden planet sent out confirms that we should be getting our orders shipped in a few weeks. This is good news since it wasn't a cancellation email.

#1078 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

FSSS just means that they load up the truck up with all the "priority" stuff and if there's room it gets placed in. You make it sound like they delay your order for shits and grins. That's why they have such a huge delivery window. However, I used to (got prime) get all my FSSS orders within the first few days of that window, some times sooner.

#1079 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Forbidden planet sent out confirms that we should be getting our orders shipped in a few weeks. This is good news since it wasn't a cancellation email.

.com or .co.uk?
Posted Image

#1080 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

What is everyone's CE shipping range from Amazon? Mine says 19-22 of February, I thought I saw someone's earlier around the 12th, anyone confirm?